• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

This is the end, beautiful friends!

Hajicafe

Nejiten
Thank you to the mod who pinned the post and giving us an opportunity to read this thread.

It wasnt easy for her to accept this but she was trying her best to face everything with all of her courage and all of you who had been here, made it possible for her to smile, to have a discussion, joke around as long as possible! No matter how much you all bicker with each other deep inside you probably knew that we are all together here and she is and will always be a part of this forum.

She loved you all and you were in her thoughts until the end. This forum was special to her and everyone of your discussions interesting topics are what made this place so special. So please carry on! Thats what she would have wanted too!

I thank everyone who had been there for her! Its amazing how you all tried to give her a normal time that she desired. I cant imagine how hard it all must have been to her and to everyone.

Thank you all! I realised you guys are really awesome just like her! Through this post I got to know some amazing people and even got to know more about you.

Altho after reading everything I have been wondering, how does hashirama or Madara handle Gedo Mazo??

Also, if Temari actually uses wind strikes how does Minato even hit her?! They maybe tiers apart but Temari should counter Minatos fighting style tho!

PS: Thank you to her sister for sharing her last message with everyone here. I cant say much as I only got to know her today, but these guys they really did love her and still do I can tell how much they love her after talking to some of them. Your sister was an amazing person! And so are you for everything you did!

Ishmael

I'm not impressed.
It’s 9:53 and I’m sitting here reading post and replies about a poster online, that’s how it seems until you look at the context of this whole thing.

Energy never dies. Our body is simply a temple of spirit and energy and depending on how strong a person energy is they always leave a touch people. They never truly pass away, energy cannot be destroyed. It’s simply passed on and that’s exactly what you did, there’s guys here who acknowledge the things you were saying to this day in their arguments. You’re randomly thought of and it’s because you meant something to this community, you enlighten a few just as you left a few baffled but in the end you left your mark.

Forever immortalized because I’ll never forget you. I’ll be more active here just because of you.

I hope everyone in this thread is doing well
And has at least one person here they can talk to personally or joke around with outside of these debate topics. I know I’m not the most active or come off as the most friendliest poster but I’m here. I joined this forum when I was in middle school man(yes a middle schooler was getting you adults frustrated and kicking your ass in debates) but you all played a part in me still being here, was rough and suicidal for a while during my high school years.

To cease the rambling I’m here for each and everyone one of you. I don’t see avatars, I see myself. People who come on here to talk and debate topics they love and connect with others in ways they possibly can’t in real life.

You all enjoy your day and bless up to KoKo
And the family.

Kisaitaparadise

❤️ la da dee da dee da
It’s 9:53 and I’m sitting here reading post and replies about a poster online, that’s how it seems until you look at the context of this whole thing.

Energy never dies. Our body is simply a temple of spirit and energy and depending on how strong a person energy is they always leave a touch people. They never truly pass away, energy cannot be destroyed. It’s simply passed on and that’s exactly what you did, there’s guys here who acknowledge the things you were saying to this day in their arguments. You’re randomly thought of and it’s because you meant something to this community, you enlighten a few just as you left a few baffled but in the end you left your mark.

Forever immortalized because I’ll never forget you. I’ll be more active here just because of you.

I hope everyone in this thread is doing well
And has at least one person here they can talk to personally or joke around with outside of these debate topics. I know I’m not the most active or come off as the most friendliest poster but I’m here. I joined this forum when I was in middle school man(yes a middle schooler was getting you adults frustrated and kicking your ass in debates) but you all played a part in me still being here, was rough and suicidal for a while during my high school years.

To cease the rambling I’m here for each and everyone one of you. I don’t see avatars, I see myself. People who come on here to talk and debate topics they love and connect with others in ways they possibly can’t in real life.

You all enjoy your day and bless up to KoKo
And the family.

Top Bottom