• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

This is the end, beautiful friends!

kokodeshide

The Dreaded Koko Has Arrived
As most know, I'm pretty sick, I decided to leave the hospital recently because I'd rather die in my own home. Dont have more than a day or 2. So I will make this last thread to respond to any NBD questions as best as I can!

Few major things I want to say.
1. Don't feel bad, act as if it's just another thread.
2. Nagato>Founders.
3. Pain arc SM Naruto>Minato
4. Hiruzen>Hashirama
Anything else, feel free to ask. I'll try my best to respond.

Major thanks to @JuicyG for getting me invested in the NBD again.
Major thanks to @WorldsStrongest for keeping me motivated to show up. If not for this guy I probably wouldn't have gotten cemented in the forum.
Major thanks to @IpHr0z3nI for being the first guy to enter a super long debate with me.
Major thanks to @Hi no Ishi for giving me some quality debates to look forward to every day I signed on.
Major thanks to @ThirdRidoku and @X III for the days long debates and pages and pages of research I had to do, kept my mind off all the bad things.
Major thanks to @ShinAkuma for making me dread everytime I saw a "1" notification for the first time. Was fuckin fun.
Major thanks to @Mad Scientist for all the great analytical threads that took several eons to read.
Major thanks to @Grinningfox , @Shazam , @SakuraLover16 , @Sufex , @Zembie and others for making me feel welcome. I appreciate your kindness.
Major thanks to @Hussain and @Bonly for shit talking me, I loved every bit of it, for real, all in good fun.
I would list more but I want to get this out as fast as I can. Thank's to everyone who debated me, made me happier than you know.

And major major major thanks to @Soldierofficial for reporting me for my "troll times". I hope I can finally figure out what I did lolol.

ShinAkuma

Judge of The Judge of Judges
As most know, I'm pretty sick, I decided to leave the hospital recently because I'd rather die in my own home. Dont have more than a day or 2. So I will make this last thread to respond to any NBD questions as best as I can!

You don't get to choose how you come into this world, but mad respect for choosing how you leave.

2. Nagato>Founders.
4. Hiruzen>Hashirama

:Mshad

Major thanks to @ShinAkuma for making me dread everytime I saw a "1" notification for the first time. Was fuckin fun.

Thank you. It was a blast.

Good luck on the next stage of the journey.

:sadpanda

IpHr0z3nI

Thanks for teaching how to post links....I just learned how to post the scans of those links from another poster, so you essentially help me twice. And I remember that super long debate. I think it was first long debate after I started posting again. So against it was a first for both of us. And you taught me allot and even outlasted me:capc

MaruUchiha

The Fourth Six Paths
Oh and thanks to @MaruUchiha for sharing half of the hate! Couldnt have done it without you, bud!
I just hope you know how sad this makes me.. And it's not that I wouldn't be sad for other users but you're one of the few I'm especially sad to hear this from. Who's gonna be controversial with me? Who's gonna back me up when Nagato solos? I'll really miss you, and I still don't wanna believe this is happening.. I'll make sure to vouch for Nagato for you, and you won't be forgotten. We'll meet again koko! Until next time my friend

Major thanks to @WorldsStrongest for keeping me motivated to show up. If not for this guy I probably wouldn't have gotten cemented in the forum.
Well damn...

Really didn’t think Id have any kind of impact on others here

Though we did butt heads from time to time, know it wasn’t anything personal and all in good fun

Thoughts and prayers go to you and your family sweetheart

oiety

Top100NightClubHits
Don't know you well, but the sentiment remains;
Go in peace, kind soul, beautiful things await you.

Crimson Flam3s

Rampage Sage
This is all news to me and many around here I believe. I truly respect the way you are handling it though:kthumb

Who could survive this instance in Obito's position?

Zembie

In a perpetual state of loneliness and alcohol
I hope you feel as comfortable as you can be in your own home, love. I am extremely sad to see that you're going to be leaving us so soon, I wanted to debate about who was the lewdest NBD poster and other very important things. Even with your strange opinions we all love and cherish you. Until we see each other again koko, I am sure that you will be going to a wonderful place.

I don't know what to say, for my entire life I've always thought I was invulnerable and I had all the time in the world, but then misfortunes like yours happen, and they remind me that If I want to do something, I should do it now. I am really glad at least you came here to show up one last time, people will miss your bullshit ass opinions on Temari > Minato. Poor koko, I'm really sad your journey had to end like this, hope to see you in the next life you magnificent Nagato wanker.

:no
2. Nagato>Founders.
Preta and CST solo amirite?
That statement again? :tearspepe
4. Hiruzen>Hashirama
Why are you so based? :lissenpepe
Don't have anything to ask, I just hope people like you go to a more beautiful place than this earth. Really sad to hear you go like that, at least you are handling it like a champ, you're stronger than I could ever be.

Mad Scientist

Skyclad Observer

2. Nagato>Founders.
4. Hiruzen>Hashirama

Major thanks to @JuicyG for getting me invested in the NBD again.
Major thanks to @IpHr0z3nI for being the first guy to enter a super long debate with me.
Major thanks to @Hi no Ishi for giving me some quality debates to look forward to every day I signed on.
Major thanks to @ThirdRidoku and @X III for the days long debates and pages and pages of research I had to do, kept my mind off all the bad things.
Major thanks to @Mad Scientist for all the great analytical threads that took several eons to read.
Major thanks to @Grinningfox , @Shazam , @SakuraLover16 , @Sufex , @Zembie and others for making me feel welcome. I appreciate your kindness.
Major thanks to @Hussain and @Bonly for shit talking me, I loved every bit of it, for real, all in good fun.
I would list more but I want to get this out as fast as I can. Thank's to everyone who debated me, made me happier than you know.

And major major major thanks to @Soldierofficial for reporting me for my "troll times". I hope I can finally figure out what I did lolol.

Spoiler:

:blinkwhat:wellshit:breh:gglife:blobtears:blobsob

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

:thinkchuu:horowag:kannahug:foxlove:heart

Okay... Here's my speech...

Dear kokodeshide,

:ano You know... As far as I've been around... You've always encompassed the true qualities of a respectful poster, someone who sets an example for the rest of us. I remember when I gave you a nickname, just for fun - "The Silver Blue", I had called it. And you joyfully took it upon your graceful self to substitute Dio's word to create your own jutsu variation: "Za Siruva Beru!" :blobvibes

A wisdom capturing the nobility of silver, a calmness emanating from the spirit of a warm blue... This must have been... your ninja way... :blobmelt

I remember when I strongly debated you, but you had the finesse to react in such a positive manner that it even bewildered myself... :blobcookie

Narutoforums is just my pastime, a way for me to enjoy the manga I love and truly appreciate the characters in it, and the story they must struggle through. But I will honestly say that you've made the experience so much better. :blobluv

:blobgiftYou are a gift handed down from the heavens :blobangel sent to enlighten those around you... and I know that the people you cherish will miss you - but don't worry, because they will be just okay! :blobcoffee

From the top of my heart, to the very bottom, :heart I wish you a peaceful journey and a blessed farewell.

Thank you.

Your Friend,

Mad Scientist

Serene Grace

You're gonna carry that weight
Holy shit this is fucked up man.. honestly I don’t know what to say I wouldn’t have known this was happening to you unless you said something. I don’t know you outside of the forum, all my prayers go out to you bro for real nothing but love and respect

I self admittedly was not the nicest person to you. I apologize if I wasn’t welcoming, I also apologize I just dismissed your arguments without looking at them from your perspectives. Despite this being a sub forum, at the end of the day we’re all human, we all deserve love and we all deserve a chance

I hope there’s a heaven for a g because you would defiently be there, God bless man :cry

Last edited:

Santoryu

Judge of The Judges/ On a break
Sad to read this but Im glad we got the opportunity to say goodbye to you. You were always a lighthearted and easy going poster with some amusing Hidan views. :hurr

Goodbye friend :)

kokodeshide

Alright Rate the Akatsuki from Weakest to Strongest the organization. And give us reasons why
Alright Rate the Akatsuki from Weakest to Strongest the organization. And give us reasons why
Unbeatable Tier
1. Nagato. His Rinnegan negs most jutsu. the akatsuki has. And the Mazo + Cerberus is unbeatable.
Tier of his own
2. Itachi, I think he is a bad match up for Obito. And he can pretty much Genjutsu GG or MS the fuck out of the rest of the akatsuki.
Tier 1
3. Obito. While i think he matches up with the next 2 below him, he likely beats them more often than not.

4. Kakuzu. Starched Kakashi in a way no one has ever done. 2 times.

5. Sasori. 1 hit wins him the fight. Iron sand isnt beaten outright by any akatsuki member.
Tier 2
6. Kisame Negs most jutsu. and he survived Hirudora without Samehada. No many ways to finish him.

7. Orochimaru.

8. Deidara, super strong, but less impressive compared to his allies.

9. Konan, fast enough to tag Obito. Hax paper bombs. quasi intangible.
Tier 3
10. Hidan Beat a Bijuu with QCQ. Casually stuffed Asuma into his own asshole.

11. Zetsu. well, he is zetsu.

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
It is coming for us all whether it is now or later, so we will be all joining you sooner than you think.

I will pray tonight for you to recover against all odds, and if not possible, then at least for your exit to be painless and quick.

Thank you for remembering NBd and saying bye:catadorbs

See you soon!

Turrin

玄武
Didn’t really agree with many of your views, on the manga, but it takes a strong character to keep on coming back and debating your beliefs as you did on these forums, and that is only further shown by the courage you have to go out on your own terms; and even make this thread. You not only have my respect, but I’m sure those closest to you will remember your strength for years to come and that impact will live on in their lives.

I was very sad and emotional today but reading your thread made me smack myself and tell me to stop being a little bitch. Thank you and best of luck in the next life.

This is a very wholesome thread and should be stickied.

kokodeshide

Thanks for teaching how to post links....I just learned how to post the scans of those links from another poster, so you essentially help me twice. And I remember that super long debate. I think it was first long debate after I started posting again. So against it was a first for both of us. And you taught me allot and even outlasted me:capc
Thanks, bruv! Always glad to help.
I just hope you know how sad this makes me.. And it's not that I wouldn't be sad for other users but you're one of the few I'm especially sad to hear this from. Who's gonna be controversial with me? Who's gonna back me up when Nagato solos? I'll really miss you, and I still don't wanna believe this is happening.. I'll make sure to vouch for Nagato for you, and you won't be forgotten. We'll meet again koko! Until next time my friend
My man! You got it handled. You can take the whole forum on solo. The Nagato Alliance will live on with you at its helm. Do him proud, friend.
We'll miss you, our wonderful friend. :blackhug
:zamahug
How can you start the thread off saying this:

Then say this. The fuck :whutpepe
I just wanted to be able to say whats going on then kinda ignore it so i can just act as if its just another day. Better than just randomly leaving in my opinion, sorry if you feel otherwise.
Well damn...

Really didn’t think Id have any kind of impact on others here

Though we did butt heads from time to time, know it wasn’t anything personal and all in good fun

Thoughts and prayers go to you and your family sweetheart
Hell yeah, bruv. Strong opinions are always remembered. If it wasn't for your posts to me I wouldn't have been so excited to sign on haha.
Don't know you well, but the sentiment remains;
Go in peace, kind soul, beautiful things await you.
:vegetak
I hope you feel as comfortable as you can be in your own home, love. I am extremely sad to see that you're going to be leaving us so soon, I wanted to debate about who was the lewdest NBD poster and other very important things. Even with your strange opinions we all love and cherish you. Until we see each other again koko, I am sure that you will be going to a wonderful place.
Zembie, darling, pleeeeeassseeee. YOU are the Lewdest debater. I crown you the Viscount of Lewdness.

Sorry it's your time to go buddy but hopefully you'll be at peace and not in too much pain
:mercydab
Sad to read this but Im glad we got the opportunity to say goodbye to you. You were always a lighthearted and easy going poster with some amusing Hidan views. :hurr

Goodbye friend :)
hahaha. Hidan forever, bruv.

kokodeshide

It is coming for us all whether it is now or later, so we will be all joining you sooner than you think.

I will pray tonight for you to recover against all odds, and if not possible, then at least for your exit to be painless and quick.

Thank you for remembering NBd and saying bye:catadorbs

See you soon!
Many thanks!
I feel so sad for being disrespectful. Now I'm going to cry. I'm going to hell.
No worries! I was having fun the whole time! In fact, I don't want you to stop!.....bitch....
Didn’t really agree with many of your views, on the manga, but it takes a strong character to keep on coming back and debating your beliefs as you did on these forums, and that is only further shown by the courage you have to go out on your own terms; and even make this thread. You not only have my respect, but I’m sure those closest to you will remember your strength for years to come and that impact will live on in their lives.
Turrin, promise me 2 things.
1. Keep the pride of us old ^ (not the meaning of the word "respect".) alive!
2. One day...one day...admit Tobirama isn't Hunkmaster Dunkmaster.

I was very sad and emotional today but reading your thread made me smack myself and tell me to stop being a little bitch. Thank you and best of luck in the next life.

This is a very wholesome thread and should be stickied.
Everyone has their own problems and no problems are lesser than someone else's. I'd help in anyway I could, feel free to hit me up!

Orochimaru op

大蛇丸
leave the hospital recently because I'd rather die in my own home. Dont have more than a day or 2. So I will make this last thread to respond to any NBD questions as best as I can!

The real meaning of life is to enjoy it as best you can. I hope you did that, because that’s all that matters. Enjoy your life to the fullest, that’s the point of existing, to experience things.

Nagato>Founders.

Oh my

Pain arc SM Naruto>Minato

OH MY

Hiruzen>Hashirama

OH MY

Turrin

玄武
Many thanks!

No worries! I was having fun the whole time! In fact, I don't want you to stop!.....bitch....
Turrin, promise me 2 things.
1. Keep the pride of us old ^ (not the meaning of the word "respect".) alive!
2. One day...one day...admit Tobirama isn't Hunkmaster Dunkmaster.

Everyone has their own problems and no problems are lesser than someone else's. I'd help in anyway I could, feel free to hit me up!
Tobirama will be fodder compared to most Boruto characters so don’t worry his day will come.

The other one I can’t promise I’m getting too old man. But still I really do respect the heck out of you and I wish you the best possible

kokodeshide

I don't know what to say, for my entire life I've always thought I was invulnerable and I had all the time in the world, but then misfortunes like yours happen, and they remind me that If I want to do something, I should do it now.
Do it now, but don't put too many eggs in one basket. That's my one life regret.

I am really glad at least you came here to show up one last time, people will miss your bullshit ass opinions on Temari > Minato.
You son of a...:capc

Poor koko, I'm really sad your journey had to end like this, hope to see you in the next life you magnificent Nagato wanker.
:mother

:saitamapathy
Preta and CST solo amirite?
DUH!!!
That statement again? :tearspepe
:urouge
Just repeating Manga statements...
Why are you so based? :lissenpepe
Bow before the Based God.

Don't have anything to ask, I just hope people like you go to a more beautiful place than this earth. Really sad to hear you go like that, at least you are handling it like a champ, you're stronger than I could ever be.
I'm strong, but only because I've had a whole year to take it in. When i was first diagnosed, I basically panicked. Then my friends and family basically left me cause they couldn't deal with various thing. Long story.
But Coming to the Good ol NBD, a place of comfort in my lonely teen years, really made me feel like I had a community again. So I thank you again.
Holy shit this is fucked up man.. honestly I don’t know what to say I wouldn’t have known this was happening to you unless you said something. I don’t know you outside of the forum, all my prayers go out to you bro for real nothing but love and respect

I self admittedly was not the nicest person to you. I apologize if I wasn’t welcoming, I also apologize I just dismissed your arguments without looking at them from your perspectives. Despite this being a sub forum, at the end of the day we’re all human, we all deserve love and we all deserve a chance

I hope there’s a heaven for a g because you would defiently be there, God bless man :cry
I never felt like you weren't welcoming! Anytime you took the time to respond to me i felt great. Even if it was negative, I was still worth some of your time. I appreciate that.

kokodeshide

The real meaning of life is to enjoy it as best you can. I hope you did that, because that’s all that matters. Enjoy your life to the fullest, that’s the point of existing, to experience things.
Yeah, make sure you spend your life making yourself as happy as you can, legally of course. Cocaine fueled horse rides on stolen horses who you inject with meth, while fun, is just unreasonable.
Kappa
:troll
:mahbama
Tobirama will be fodder compared to most Boruto characters so don’t worry his day will come.
Gooooood.
The other one I can’t promise I’m getting too old man. But still I really do respect the heck out of you and I wish you the best possible
Never too old to school these youngsters. You must remain as the lone Tobirama warrior till the end!

Top Bottom