Theory on the man behind the mask (Tobi)

tajismyname

When I saw Madara get resurrected by the edo tensei, I really didnt know how to feel because just like everybody else I was convinced that Tobi and Madara were the same person. To make myself feel a little better about it I decided to think of a few theories on who Tobi might be. The one that I like the most is that Tobi is Uchiha Obito. I say this because for one he only has, or has shown, the one eye, and we all know Obito's story with Kakashi. Secondly, that event where Kakashi received the Sharingan we were led to believe that Obito had died. Well im thinking Obito didnt die and lost all faith in the ninja world they were currently living in and decided that he would have to somehow reset it. Basically thats it and then he meets Orochimaru or Kabuto sometime later and Madara's plan is explained and Obito goes with it. Plus Tobi is like Obito jumbled around and minus an o.

Ino Yamanaka

『Lεα мιcнεlε』
Wow I feel dumb... How come I never noticed that Tobi and Obito are jumbled words that do spell out TOBI??? D:

Serenity

Still. Not. Bitten.
Tobito is one of the most famous and hated theories out there. In fact many people have seen thousands of said theories over the last years. But that is ok you are new here.

Tobi being Obito's main troubles lay routed in the fact that Obito seemed quite severely crushed, the fact that he is seemingly too young to have been the one facing Minato and the general idea that he suddenly turned evil despite appearing to be such a good natured person. Not to mention Obito himself has little relevance to the overarching plot at the moment in the manga. He is simply only connected to Kakashi.

When I saw Madara get resurrected by the edo tensei, I really didnt know how to feel because just like everybody else I was convinced that Tobi and Madara were the same person. To make myself feel a little better about it I decided to think of a few theories on who Tobi might be. The one that I like the most is that Tobi is Uchiha Obito. I say this because for one he only has, or has shown, the one eye, and we all know Obito's story with Kakashi. Secondly, that event where Kakashi received the Sharingan we were led to believe that Obito had died. Well im thinking Obito didnt die and lost all faith in the ninja world they were currently living in and decided that he would have to somehow reset it. Basically thats it and then he meets Orochimaru or Kabuto sometime later and Madara's plan is explained and Obito goes with it. Plus Tobi is like Obito jumbled around and minus an o.

Neg...
Tobi has two eyes, trying reading the manga before making such useless theories.

Talis

Tobito believer
Neg...
Tobi has two eyes, trying reading the manga before making such useless theories.
He had a whole Sharingan lab. :facepalm
Tobito is one of the most famous and hated theories out there. In fact many people have seen thousands of said theories over the last years. But that is ok you are new here.

Tobi being Obito's main troubles lay routed in the fact that Obito seemed quite severely crushed
His head didn't crush, you can see on the panels that the rock didn't pierce through his head.
the fact that he is seemingly too young to have been the one facing Minato and the general idea that he suddenly turned evil despite appearing to be such a good natured person. Not to mention Obito himself has little relevance to the overarching plot at the moment in the manga. He is simply only connected to Kakashi.
Orochimaru, Nagato, Neji, Itachi, Sasuke, enough characters changed their personalities badly.
The rock made the scars on Tobis left face on chapter 486 when Tobi looks back you can see that he has no scars on his right face side.
The most people says ''Tobi was way to tall to be Obito @ Minato's fight, if you look at 13-15 years old Itachi just partnering up with Kisame you can see that he's tall as 20 years old Itachi, or when Naruto talks with his dad in his belly he's also at the same seize as his dad there.

And the fact that Kishi is hinting us to the Tobito theory is undenideable, 1 eye hole orange mask, name, appearence like his body hair, even when his Sharingan was revealed was an epic Tobito hinting moments, Kakashi and Tobito looking at each others Sharingan.
And don't forget that Kakashi is the one which is there fighting against Tobi at the moment, or Tobi's ''good eye'' comment.
And maybe Kishi even wanted to hint us about his left eye ''there was something in my eye'' thingy.
And Kakashis year keeps getting delayed, don't be surprised it will happen when Tobis mask rips off.

Top Bottom