The video that got me hooked on Naruto.

Even though its my least favorite opening it does paint a different picture of the series. And its the version with the Akatsuki in it so its more understandable.

At least it wasnt Harmonia or something.

he song is suck but the voice is funny and the pic was cool tho
this best opening for now

regressing back to childhood

Last edited:
^ No way, this was the best opening by far, and the best version of it: regressing back to childhood

op 8 was good, maybe even the best filler op. But Id put op 5 and Haruka Kanata above it.

you got a point i like both it a tie for the song and the pic is both good too

this is a ok one Link removed

yeah op 7 was pretty good too. I was impressed. Honestly part of me likes it better than op 8. Lets just hope the 9th one is good too.

Yea this opening is awesome :amuse
Though I prefer the 5th opening(?) Seishun Kyosoukyouku (somehting like that :sweat)

^"Seishun Kyosokyoku" (by Sambomaster). That's my favorite too, even used in a fragmovie back when I played wow.

Harmonia is ownage though, like to put it on when someone enters the room - that or Kakashi's theme. The best part of Seishun Kyosokyoku is the opening scene with the 3D graphics, atleast imo - though I got little hope that part 2 will be like that, it's still a possibility (a'la Hellsing ultimate). Friend who menchoned it, and I like the idea.

Khamzul said:
^"Seishun Kyosokyoku" (by Sambomaster). That's my favorite too, even used in a fragmovie back when I played wow.

Harmonia is ownage though, like to put it on when someone enters the room - that or Kakashi's theme. The best part of Seishun Kyosokyoku is the opening scene with the 3D graphics, atleast imo - though I got little hope that part 2 will be like that, it's still a possibility (a'la Hellsing ultimate). Friend who menchoned it, and I like the idea.

Thanks for the correction :amuse

Yea that song is kickass. It's catchy and the animation is superb.

Pretty good actually.

But no, I didn't get hooked by that opening, I had a friend that forced the first chapter into my face xDD

DrunkenYoshimaster said:
yeah op 7 was pretty good too. I was impressed. Honestly part of me likes it better than op 8. Lets just hope the 9th one is good too.

I cant stop lovin op 7.. I agree with you, its pretty awesome.. I just love the emotions that shows the op ,, I really really enjoyed that op even when its a filler op :nuts

haha. I remember the first time I watched Naruto. It was on Cartoon Network. I was flipping through the channels and stopped on this show since it was an anime. It was the episode when they where taking the first part of the chuunin exam. (written part) After that, I decided to check it out on youtube and got hooked after the first episode! haha

Back
Top Bottom