The Unnamed Akatsuki Member, Guesses?

Beau Logan

Attorney @ LAWL
If this is a repeat forgive me.

Unnamed Member

But the blue-haired Akatsuki member in the background in the late manga chapters. anybody have any theories or crack/guesses about him/her?

I know that in the picture it looks like a woman, but we shouldn't assume that yet. I'll say that it's a completly unknown member. But it's just a random guess.

waado said:
I know that in the picture it looks like a woman, but we shouldn't assume that yet. I'll say that it's a completly unknown member. But it's just a random guess.

I think author said that there will be one women in Akatsuki. Since all the other ones are guys, I think it is safe to assume blue hair is a women.

Dimeron said:
I think author said that there will be one women in Akatsuki. Since all the other ones are guys, I think it is safe to assume blue hair is a women.

When did the author say that?

Dimeron said:

That was because of a misstranslation of an interview... that's all...
We don't know if the blue haired person is male or female... Could also be a (really gay) man..

if that is true, then she's probably a big slut

anyways, naruto's mom is dead, i think its jsut some new character, a la 2 tailed jinchuuriki

bishounen ftw ????? Naah
I don't really care .

but the most important thing is we know that it isn't sakura.

i'd actually like it when She'd be AL's wife/gf/whatever xD

i just hope it's not Rin >_>;

I would say AL's wife because Naruto's mother is dead and most likely Rin is dead because of what Kakashi said before

I think it's a completely new character we have never seen before in the series. But it would be interesting if she's AL's lover.

I think it's a new character from Kumogakure, because there isn't enough of that village

If anything, Akatsuki Leader should be from Kumo. I mean, Kumo's obviously the coolest Sato ever, so why not have the big, badass AL come from a cool Sato?

I don't think that the Al would want his wife/girlfriend messed in Akatsuki business. He'l be to afraid of her getting killed.

jyu12 said:
I would say AL's wife because Naruto's mother is dead and most likely Rin is dead because of what Kakashi said before
How are completly positive Naruto's mother is dead?

I re-read the manga and did some research.
I came to the conclusion that it isn't Tenten or Temari.

Back
Top Bottom