The Ultimate Request Thread

evilflame

I've been looking around the forum, and i noticed the previous request thread was shut down (locked) sadly because of that people have had no one to fill requests, because of that this thread has come into existence.

The rules are pretty simple, if you don't mind filling requests then post a reply telling me so and i'll add you to the artist list so everyone who don't mind filling in requests will be seen and will be credited just for taking part and trying to help out these requests.

As for the people who are posting requests.... well lets see.

First state what type of picture you want

signature (please give dimentions)
avy (please give dimentions)
wallpaper (800x600 or 1024x768 only)
sketch (just a basic black and white rough drawing)
clean sketch (not rough)
coloured drawing
drawn&photoshopped (this is basically mixed media)
Full photoshop non coloured
Full photoshop with colour
other (if other please describe what type of drawing you'd like)

If you ask for signatures or avy's or full photoshopped pictures and want animations too, then you must state this.

Additionally when you ask for a request you may only request one picture at a time, and can only request a picture once every 48 hours this way this thread won't get too crowded with the same people repeatedly asking for more drawings straight away.

You may also say which artist you would like to do your picture if you have a favoured artist in mind, if you don't mind that anyone does it then you may also receive more than one picture in return.

If you don't like what the artist did for your request don't be mad or shout at them telling them it's crap, artists work hard to forfill your request, just because it's not the way you wanted doesn't mean they didn't do a good job, also they spent there own time filling your request so also think before you reply and give them some good feedback for there hard work. (but if you want you can critisize aswell to help them improve)

When you are going to fill a request you must pm me that you are going to take up the request, that way i can add it to the first page and latest pages to let people know you are started there requests, you can also post that you are doing that request in the topic itself, but please pm me aswell this will make it simplier for everyone.

And also remember when you ask for a request you must give all and as many details as possible, don't just post something like, " i want a picture of sasuke" state what you want him doing and such.

Hentai picture can be requested but remember not all artists will be willing to draw them and if they will they may blur genitals and other area's as they drew it, so don't be mad at them, also artists have the right to copyright pictures with there signature or trademark.

When requesting signatures and avy's please get images this will save time.

Remember to respect other members.

UPDATE::

Remember to follow these rules too
Link removed

Additionally i think it's time we added a new rule aswell, since everyone is being a little inpatient, you do not keep repeatedly repost unforfilled requests,
you need to be more patient, and realise that artists are doing this for fun, and they are taking there own time out of there life just to forfill your requests so be patient for them, also you may not request a specific person anymore, if you do your request may not be forfilled, the reason this rule has been added is due to the amount of inpatient people who request something to dobe, and then get angry for dobe taking a while to forfill the request, when she has loads of others to do too.

You can enter who you like to do the request, or who you'd prefer but no more requesting specific people, this way others can do your request for you instead, and you may even get better results than you thought.

When a request is forfilled please give rep and credits to the artist that did them.

Artists​
EvilFlame
Therahedwig
zamiel
RLTTJM
Pineapple Nutty
smercury
Dobe
achmed the cheesenapper
Chaps

Current Requests​

This section is changed, from now on if your request hasn't been forfilled just repost it, but make sure isn't on the current page.

Finished Requests​
??st?nt.?h?d?W Request - Sig and avy set
Nick Restriction - Naruto Sig
Akatsuki Bozz - Anime/Manga style wallpaper
Shadowfox - Signature
Panda Chan - Bleach Signature
ShadowKaton - Naruto avy
KabutoXx - Signature
DemonChild6 - Signature
Copy.Nin - sig & Avy Set
Dances-of-Shadows - Full Photoshopped Image
鬼鮫 - Sig & Avy Set
Orihime_WorldWonder - Signature
Dances-of-Shadows - Singnature
anBU_YuFFie - Image Photoshopped
Orihime_WorldWonder - Signature
DemonChild6 - Avy
Fall3n.AnG3L - Signature
Hatake_Suspect - Signature
anBU_YuFFie - Sig & Avy
Taichou Urahara Kisuke - Signature
shirou - Drawn Image
Wd0 - Signature [x2]
anBU_YuFFie - Signature
ino tenshi - Avy [x2] & Signature
Bruce-lee - Sig & Avy

Last edited:
evilflame said:
Cool good to hear, do you have a specific artist name or is your username fine?
username is fine...

EDIT: Just to put in my speciallities:
Original art, colourings, art based on description.

Last edited:
I'd like to request either a Fullmetal Alchemist Signature or a Bleach Signature from someone. It doesn't matter who.

here's the request:

The FMA one:
No need anymore...though if someone's already started, I'll gladly take it.

The Bleach one:
Pictures: Yaciru
Colours: Regular colour Yachiru on a sorta steely-grey type background.
Size: 400X150
Text: same as FMA one.

If someone could do one of those sigs, or both, that'd be great and I'd be most appreciative. Thanks ^_^

Last edited:
count me in as an artist ( no sigs nor wallpapers) .
use my user name.
and also im going on a trip so if anyone request things from me, i'll work on them while im on the trip, but i won't be able to color or to scan so you'll have to wait till i get back for me to post them :B

Ok I I'm In I Do Wallpapers Userbars Sigs But The Image For The Sigs Has TO Have A Transparent Background And I Edit Stuff And Nothing Animated

Last edited:
I have a request for a signature + avatar Set

Stock:
Spoiler:

Text: Night Shift
Color: Um, Dark X\
Size: Default .. Like the one I currently have or a bit wider

well my request is :
ANY ANIMATED WALLPAPER IN ANIME STYLE PLZ

naruto,dbz/gt,hajime no ippo,one piece,ANY GOOD ANIME WHICH GIVES YA KOOL IDEA FOR AN ANIMATED WALLPAPER

it should be 1024x768 (if its too hard or so you can make me 800x600)

thank you very much in advance and thx to evilflame for this thread

:kthumb

Akatsuki Bozz said:
well my request is :
ANY ANIMATED WALLPAPER IN ANIME STYLE PLZ

naruto,dbz/gt,hajime no ippo,one piece,ANY GOOD ANIME WHICH GIVES YA KOOL IDEA FOR AN ANIMATED WALLPAPER

it should be 1024x768 (if its too hard or so you can make me 800x600)

thank you very much in advance and thx to evilflame for this thread

:kthumb
An animated wallpaper?

Do you mean a wallpaper in anime-style? Because you can't animate wallpapers...

Therahedwig said:
An animated wallpaper?

Do you mean a wallpaper in anime-style? Because you can't animate wallpapers...

exactly

and i want one of the animes which i wrote down above before if possible

if someone could make me one it would be awesome

I would really love to help but I can only probably do one request a week due to RL issue getting in the way ne. =| If that's still alright then I'll help.

What I can help with is: Coloured drawing and/or Sig/Avy for now.... :oh

RLTTJM said:
Distant Shadow Here Are Your Sigs V1 And V2

V1

v2

:O If it is any trouble.. Could you make it smaller >_< I dont need most of their body .. Just alittle bit below the shoulders and up. and the Avatar looks great. XD Just um, It's 150x150 .. I'm not a senior member yet >_<

i'd like to request a naruto and FMA sig!

FMA sig:
Pictures: Ed and Al you can choose the pics
Colors: black, red
Text: flamboozie in bottom right corner

Naruto sig
Picture: Kabuto (any kabuto works for me)
Colors: blue, black
Text: Flamboozie in bottom right corner

REQUEST FOR ZAMIEL!!!

Image refs: [Shinsen-Subs]​_Demonbane​_-​_03​_[E1A36567].avi
[Shinsen-Subs]​_Demonbane​_-​_03​_[E1A36567].avi

these two together ^^ maybe eating a sea-salt ice pop or sumtin, waste up is cool too. If u could could u color it too?

??st?nt.?h?d?W said:
:O If it is any trouble.. Could you make it smaller >_< I dont need most of their body .. Just alittle bit below the shoulders and up. and the Avatar looks great. XD Just um, It's 150x150 .. I'm not a senior member yet >_<
It'll Problay Shrink It Cuz's Mine 150x150

Shirou-chan said:
REQUEST FOR ZAMIEL!!!

Image refs: click here to see it
click here to see it

these two together ^^ maybe eating a sea-salt ice pop or sumtin, waste up is cool too. If u could could u color it too?
i work on the sketch asap, but remeber i won't be able to postit till 2 weeks from now.

side note- what an sea salt ice pop? D: i googled it and it sais they be mighty tasty , but i couldn't find a decent picture of it.

Last edited:
I would like to request a naruto signature made by anyone I don't really care who.

Type: Sig

Pic: Sasuke (will attach url for pic, its really as a wallpaper but I was hoping if you can make it as a sig)

Colours: Dark Blue and Black (Clashing)

Size: As big enough to be a forum sig for diff forums.

Text: "Nick Restriction ..... Inevitable" (without quotes) in bottom right corner

Specific.:make it as powerful as possible as you can see the energy from the pic i provided. wondering if u can smudge it A BIT.

URL: click here to see it

If you can. please email me it at xamdia@hotmail.com

aa

RLTTJM said:
It'll Problay Shrink It Cuz's Mine 150x150

Um, That solves the avatar problem. The signature Height is too high. If you read me correctly. Could you edit it so that it's from their upper chest and higher?

Nick Restriction said:
I would like to request a naruto signature made by anyone I don't really care who.

Type: Sig

Pic: Sasuke (will attach url for pic, its really as a wallpaper but I was hoping if you can make it as a sig)

Colours: Dark Blue and Black (Clashing)

Size: As big enough to be a forum sig for diff forums.

Text: "Nick Restriction ..... Inevitable" (without quotes) in bottom right corner

Specific.:make it as powerful as possible as you can see the energy from the pic i provided. wondering if u can smudge it A BIT.

URL: Link removed

If you can. please email me it at xamdia@hotmail.com

aa

I'll give it a try

EDIT: I tried to capture the power. Hope it's good enough

Last edited:
is nobody here skilled enough to make animated wallpaperz anime/manga style ?!?!
it shouldnt be that hard.... i thought its an "ultimate request thread" animated wallpapers are ultimate...

EDIT: i dont mean animated like a wallpaper which shows simply different pics... i mean like an endless fight or aura/chakra charging char from any anime

zamiel said:
i work on the sketch asap, but remeber i won't be able to postit till 2 weeks from now.

side note- what an sea salt ice pop? D: i googled it and it sais they be mighty tasty , but i couldn't find a decent picture of it.

um SMercury can you mkae the name stand out more and in a cool font that one is nice bUt I can hardly see the name XD.. It would be soooo appreciated.

oh and the Inevitabl part lol think ya can make it darker? took me like 1hr to figure out where it was.
TY

Last edited:
Akatsuki Bozz said:
is nobody here skilled enough to make animated wallpaperz anime/manga style ?!?!
it shouldnt be that hard.... i thought its an "ultimate request thread" animated wallpapers are ultimate...

EDIT: i dont mean animated like a wallpaper which shows simply different pics... i mean like an endless fight or aura/chakra charging char from any anime
Well, I would love to, but the problem is that I kind of suck at fanart, and my make-stuff-shiny' skill isn't too great either.
I could make a wallpaper completely illustrated, but that'll take some time...

PS. the term you are looking for is 'epic'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom