Naruto The Supporting Shadow: Boruto Uzumaki FC

DrAhmadovic98

Lazy Doctor
- There isn't even a mention of Boruto name " the supposed MC " in this chapter and was barely mentioned the last 5 or 6 chapters but rather the whole manga. :boltdrama

- While Ikemoto's self insert Kawaki got mentioned 11 times .
Spoiler:

- Ikemoto's gayness for Kawaki is scary . I can't :lmao:lmao . Tbh , I am starting to disrespect the Boruto Uzumaki fans who praise this manga . What bothers me is that this garbage manga still caries Boruto's name on its title . :boltdrake

Sparks

- There isn't even a mention of Boruto name " the supposed MC " in this chapter and was barely mentioned the last 5 or 6 chapters but rather the whole manga. :boltdrama

Spoiler:

- Ikemoto's gayness for Kawaki is scary . I can't :lmao:lmao . Tbh , I am starting to disrespect the Boruto Uzumaki fans who praise this manga . What bothers me is that this garbage manga still caries Boruto's name on its title . :boltdrake
@slicey Boruto appeared in two panels this chapter.

Spoiler:

You acting like its ikemoto's fault but he isn't a writer lol.

Top Bottom