Naruto The Supporting Shadow: Boruto Uzumaki FC

Platypus

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
According to the thread, the person who animated that cut speculated that the scene could be included in the Blu-ray version when it releases.
That's probably beyond the scope of DVD touch-ups. From the comments it seems like those cuts didn't even get past the layout stage, i.e. the first phase of animation production.

Reviewing Logic

The Byakugan Empire Is Ever Resilient!

Hmm, green apple colored Rasengan 🍏. I like the specificity. Now the next time you have a green apple, or a green apple flavored candy, think of the Wind Rasengan.
I was going to you won't ever see it return in the anime but with how weird this current arc is and there current decisions the anime is taking, who knows? :lmao

Funnily enough the green hue makes his pink stripes look more red then pink.

JH24

I'm kind of looking forward to the next episode. I'm not getting my hopes up, but this one might be more focused on Boruto.

Last edited:

JH24

I don't know who he is, but he's definitely part of the pirate group. Most likely a kid who looked up to Funamushi and wants revenge.

JH24

Hmmm... might have to catch up :catskully
I'm hoping the second part of this arc will focus more on Boruto's development.

According to the summaries it looks like
Spoiler:
Boruto is confronted with a struggle similar to what Naruto experienced with Pain. Boruto is taking this weight on his shoulders as he tries to find his own answer to break the cycle of revenge.

There's potential in this storyline and Ikada is likely going to be a challenge for him.

Last edited:

New Folder

I wonder what type of filler the anime team will do after they animate the current Manga arc. :mjlol
both Boruto & Kawaki will be way too strong to struggle against some type of shit fodders :mjlol

I guess they will have to hit them with the biggest PIS/CIS there is for the future filler arcs to work... :mjlol

Reviewing Logic

The Byakugan Empire Is Ever Resilient!
I wonder what type of filler the anime team will do after they animate the current Manga arc. :mjlol
both Boruto & Kawaki will be way too strong to struggle against some type of shit fodders :mjlol

I guess they will have to hit them with the biggest PIS/CIS there is for the future filler arcs to work... :mjlol
I mean they already are struggling in this very arc. If there is a will there is a way for the anime.

Sparks

They can remove Boruto and Kawaki from those storylines by having them elsewhere during that time period.

They can do flashback arcs to cover Kara or the blank period.

They can also do small arcs on characters introduced in the other villages.

New Folder

They can remove Boruto and Kawaki from those storylines by having them elsewhere during that time period.

They can do flashback arcs to cover Kara or the blank period.

They can also do small arcs on characters introduced in the other villages.
we know that's not going to happen... :gglife

JH24

The latest Boruto episode wasn't perfect, but the second half made up for it with some good moments. Boruto's close-up expressions were well done, especially the last one.

Boruto looks confused and unsettled, similar to how Naruto was when he found out Cloud shinobi wanted revenge against Sasuke.

Last edited:
Top Bottom