Naruto The Supporting Shadow: Boruto Uzumaki FC

Sparks

I think Shikadai's depiction in the new opening being halfway between light and darkness is interesting, especially with Shikamaru potentially being on the chopping block in the manga.

If Borushiki's appearance were to lead to Shikamaru's death, Shikadai will likely have to weigh his friendship with Boruto against the loss he feels from his father's death. Shikamaru was there for Naruto after Jiraiya's death and helped him get out of the funk he was in at the time.

Boruto's stress/guilt is going to be dialed up after this third manifestation if someone does indeed die and due to the fact that his options have been exhausted. His closest friend might not even be willing to look him in the eye, or vice versa for Boruto.

blk

I think Shikadai's depiction in the new opening being halfway between light and darkness is interesting, especially with Shikamaru potentially being on the chopping block in the manga.

If Borushiki's appearance were to lead to Shikamaru's death, Shikadai will likely have to weigh his friendship with Boruto against the loss he feels from his father's death. Shikamaru was there for Naruto after Jiraiya's death and helped him get out of the funk he was in at the time.

Boruto's stress/guilt is going to be dialed up after this third manifestation if someone does indeed die and due to the fact that his options have been exhausted. His closest friend might not even be willing to look him in the eye, or vice versa for Boruto.

Good point.

If the OP depiction of Shikadai has some meaning, then yeah it could be about Shikamaru (dying, or being crippled, etc).

It also implies that Code's arc will be animated this year (or maybe even in the 6 months of the OP... since if i understood correctly, it will last 6 months before changing)... :hmm

Anyway Boruto hurting (or worse killing) someone again should have serious consequences on him...and would be a perfect trigger for leaving the village (and then TS).

Another possibility, but about Kawaki, is if Shikamaru dies/is seriously injured by Kawaki (as a mistake or similar).
People of the Leaf might then fear / hate him and cause him to leave the village (thus again, TS).

There are many interesting possibilities and consequences that can happen from this arc....hope they take advantage of them in some way :catsleep

Sparks

Good point.

If the OP depiction of Shikadai has some meaning, then yeah it could be about Shikamaru (dying, or being crippled, etc).

It also implies that Code's arc will be animated this year (or maybe even in the 6 months of the OP... since if i understood correctly, it will last 6 months before changing)... :hmm
Yeah, I don't see them doing a ton of excessive filler before the Code arc gets adapted.

I see them continuing with anime canon until the timeskip occurs in the manga (probably by the end of the year if I had to guess), then they adapt the Code arc, then go into around 2 years of anime canon while the manga gets ahead.

blk

Yeah, I don't see them doing a ton of excessive filler before the Code arc gets adapted.

I see them continuing with anime canon until the timeskip occurs in the manga (probably by the end of the year if I had to guess), then they adapt the Code arc, then go into around 2 years of anime canon while the manga gets ahead.

Hope you are right lol

Getting bored of current fillers tbh...

If they do some serious, longer, anime-exclusive arc then it's different thing. So hopefully they are planning that while waiting for enough manga content.

@slicey I was wondering if you could make a gif from new opening the scene with Boruto flashing with B O R U T O letter one and ends with next generation.

Though I wish there was a way to reduce the flashing lol

New Folder

- He is the main villain so Ikemoto will continue to wank him
I get that, but it's one thing to say he is (now) in his fodder-state stronger than Naruto
and letting him be stronger later down the road when he is at his strongest or something.

So far, he is not even close to Tobirama's level. Same Tobirama who is, objectively, the 2nd weakest Hokage... :gglife

slicey

Young Lord
Anyway, i wonder if Boruto to will fight Momoshiki back this chapter? :catthinks If so i want it to happen by the end of the chapter, I want Momoshiki to cause more chaos first :lmao

blk

Anyway, i wonder if Boruto to will fight Momoshiki back this chapter? :catthinks If so i want it to happen by the end of the chapter, I want Momoshiki to cause more chaos first :lmao

Hmm possible but if i had to bet, Momo just vanishes / gets outlasted after a tough fight vs V2 Kawaki.

Tho i would prefer if Momo keeps control and simply gtfo to Ada's dungeon with Code :lmao

slicey

Young Lord
Hmm possible but if i had to bet, Momo just vanishes / gets outlasted after a tough fight vs V2 Kawaki.
Want to see something happen where Boruto starts to gain some measure of control over him by himself though :hidari
Tho i would prefer if Momo keeps control and simply gtfo to Ada's dungeon with Code :lmao
:skully

Last edited by a moderator:

blk

Want to see something happen where Boruto starts to gain some measure of control over him by himself though :hidari

Lol yeah

Maybe an hint of how he can counter Momo's control or similar.

Since the chakra reserves thing doesn't seem to matter at this point..... wonder if the pills could still do something at the last second.. or maybe a certain Dojutsu could appear and give Bolt enough power to counter-act the Otsutsuki.. :pimp

:tentacle

slicey

Young Lord
So now that we know Kawaki has his own headband i wonder how the anime will have Boruto wearing Sasuke's in future? :catthinks He will have to be wearing it again at some point for the scar to happen, maybe his own will get destroyed somehow in the anime? :hmm I'd be down for that if it happens in a serious arc like the Kara Actuation arc ngl

Top Bottom