• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • LL
    Check out The Lifestyle Lounge Short Stories Competition!
    Deadline is July 26th, 2021 midnight, UCT..
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto The Supporting Shadow: Boruto Uzumaki FC

Reviewing Logic

The Byakugan Empire Is Ever Resilient!
It’s the fact that we can see his gum that is killing me. :lul

I’m persuaded that it’s some old sketch Ikemoto recycled because how did he regress that much?
The bad magazine cover was an omen of the quality of the chapter.
Ike: What I have to do a magazine cover too.

VJump editoral staff: I mean if you aren't going to do it who else will, it is your manga after.

Ike:

DrAhmadovic98

Lazy Doctor . Sleeping Until JOGAN Greatenss happens
- What if the true purpose of the pills that Amado asked Naruto to make Boruto use them is to quicken the Otsutsufication not slowing it .:devilavapepe

- Amado said the You need to feed a living Otsutsuki to the Jyuubi . What if Amado intends to use Boruto as a sacrifice and make Kawaki eat the fruit after Boruto dies . Then Kawaki and Amado can do whatever they want to the world .:catskully

Last edited:

neonion

- Imagine if the true purpose of the pills that Amado asked Naruto to make Boruto use them is to quicken the Otsutsufication not slowing it .:devilavapepe

- Amado said the You need to feed a living Otsutsuki to the Jyuubi . Imagine if Amado intends to use Boruto as a sacrifice and make Kawaki eat the fruit after Boruto dies . Then Kawaki and Amado can do whatever they want to the world .:catskully
I think Boruto + the resonance may be needed to give Kawaki back Karma.
Boruto right now is already a worthy sacrifice with our without pills. They must have a bigger role than that.

Reviewing Logic

what if Boruto isn't eating any pills but pills with nanomachines in it?! :wha

The reason he said not to have said pills be near Hima and Hinata is Amado's fear that they'd inspect it with their byakugans. :argh

Why do you think Amado is always on his computer?

He is montoring the data he is getting from Boruto through his nano machines and reverse engineering it to make his fake karma a reality. :dankfoil

Sparks

Repopulating History
what if Boruto isn't eating any pills but pills with nanomachines in it?! :wha

The reason he said not to have said pills be near Hima and Hinata is Amado's fear that they'd inspect it with their byakugans. :argh

Why do you think Amado is always on his computer?

He is montoring the data he is getting from Boruto through his nano machines and reverse engineering it to make his fake karma a reality. :dankfoil
Too slow.

It's possible that the pills could contain some of Amado's nanotech which we know can interact with and modify the body at a cellular level. Perhaps they also have the ability to copy the Otsutsuki information from the Karma modified cells and Amado wants to use this information for some purpose.

DrAhmadovic98

- Boruto in the manga be like : Don't talk .Don't whisper . . Just die and disappear silently " Those screenshots describe his current situation :catdespair

Sparks

Repopulating History
I think Boruto + the resonance may be needed to give Kawaki back Karma.
Boruto right now is already a worthy sacrifice with our without pills. They must have a bigger role than that.
Ooh, I like this idea. I still want them to expand on the principle of resonance, or even the different phases that were mentioned in the anime.

Given that Amado's goal of taking out Jigen and likely having ulterior motives for Kawaki was present even before he knew about Boruto, I don't know that Boruto's Karma would be necessary for the synthetic Karma.

Though Karma is stated to require a huge amount of energy to bestow, even for the Otsutsuki. Perhaps the resonance would allow Amado to circumvent that requirement.

DrAhmadovic98

- Imagine if the true purpose of the pills that Amado asked Naruto to make Boruto use them is to quicken the Otsutsufication not slowing it .:devilavapepe

- Amado said the You need to feed a living Otsutsuki to the Jyuubi . Imagine if Amado intends to use Boruto as a sacrifice and make Kawaki eat the fruit after Boruto dies . Then Kawaki and Amado can do whatever they want to the world .:catskully
- The better the Otsutsuki , the better the fruit . More Otsutsukified Boruto or Fully Resurrcted Momoshiki will produce more powerful chakra fruit than the current Boruto .

JH24

- I still don't understand how Orochimaru isn't involved in all of this . Naruto said before that he will ask for Orochimaru's help when they fight Otsutsuki but It seems It was a lie . Amado is playing everyone in Konoha like a chess . The only one that could discover Amado's real intentions is Orochimaru

Agreed. It's strange they never really involved Orochimaru. He demonstrated near the end of the Kara Actuation Arc he's not someone you want to mess with.

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

And actually advance the Otsutsuki plot?

Nope, doesn't seem likely.

U_U
It is indeed funny though, he wanted to understand chakra, jutsu and immortality and the O Clan is the origin of all of that.

Granted he changed after the war but this was the dude that told Mitsuki to secure/capture Sumire dead or alive because her powers interested him and told Mitsuki to keep him informed about Boruto's eye so his curiosity is still there.

Now you got the biggest thing with pure O Clan dna and data with Karma and you don't hear a word from him.

neonion

It is indeed funny though, he wanted to understand chakra, jutsu and immortality and the O Clan is the origin of all of that.

Granted he changed after the war but this was the dude that told Mitsuki to secure/capture Sumire dead or alive because her powers interested him and told Mitsuki to keep him informed about Boruto's eye so his curiosity is still there.

Now you got the biggest thing with pure O Clan dna and data with Karma and you don't hear a word from him.
That’s indeed weird Orochimaru out of all character should be involved. It would be a missed opportunity to not have a scene with him and Amado.

slicey

Young Lord
My favorite as well. I love the painting scene. It's such a creative way of using animation.

Boruto's smile near the end never fails to cheer me up.
I love that scene too, and i love the one where he's running on the water

Basically the whole ending is so good, the song, the art and animation are amazing quality, and the storyboarding too.

I don't want to be greedy but i hope he gets another ending like this maybe post timeskip or something :catskully

edit: screw it i'll be greedy, give me 5 more of these endings thanks

New Folder

It was genjutsu as well, those are the only two times.
Salad's fanboys in the NBD make it so Boruto is so weak against Genjutsu and is completely helpless.
when the fact that Salad herself was completely helpless against that Onoki's clone, and she also fell to Mirai's Genjutsu. :catshrug

Altiora Night

Demonsbane
Salad's fanboys in the NBD make it so Boruto is so weak against Genjutsu and is completely helpless.
when the fact that Salad herself was completely helpless against that Onoki's clone, and she also fell to Mirai's Genjutsu. :catshrug
Who cares about them, but if anything, Genjutsu is overrated.

There's far greater chances of Boruto hitting his opponent with a Vanishing Rasengan & thrashing his opponent than him getting caught in genjutsu, ESPECIALLY when it's always his modus operandi to use clones.

New Folder

Who cares about them, but if anything, Genjutsu is overrated.

There's far greater chances of Boruto hitting his opponent with a Vanishing Rasengan & thrashing his opponent than him getting caught in genjutsu, ESPECIALLY when it's always his modus operandi to use clones.
Genjutsu is the "go-to excuse" for every match where itachi is a part of, so it has to be overrated so he can be relevent. :skully

slicey

Young Lord
They're also bending backwards to deny how impressive Boruto was when he got out of Sarada's way for chidori, but it's nothing unexpected for those who won't give him an ounce of credit for anything.

Reviewing Logic

Thanks.

Some assumed we were done with the current Kawaki mini plotline going on about him and power to protect what is dear to him but seeing how the last chapter ended with him saying he had to do "that" and also the magazine snippet for next month's issue asking us what Kawaki is planning to do makes me think that it will continue for the next issue to.

The question is if Code will be part of that mini plotline that will conclude Kawaki getting his karma back and if said story will be wrapped up within this volume or exceed it?

Top Bottom