• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto The Supporting Shadow: Boruto Uzumaki FC

Black Mask

Well...

I am not sure the pills do what Amado say they do, I have a suspicion that rather than just suppress Boruto's transformarion they are hijacking his karma for some ulterior purpose.

Sparks

Repopulating History
Well...

I am not sure the pills do what Amado say they do, I have a suspicion that rather than just suppress Boruto's transformarion they are hijacking his karma for some ulterior purpose.
It's possible that the pills could contain some of Amado's nanotech which we know can interact with and modify the body at a cellular level. Perhaps they also have the ability to copy the Otsutsuki information from the Karma modified cells and Amado wants to use this information for some purpose.

Sparks

Repopulating History
No when Jigen mentions Kawaki and Boruto to Amado after the fight
I forgot about that scene in Chapter 39. I wonder if Jigen's imagined version of fully Otsutuskified Boruto will differ from what it actually is.

As Borushiki's horn is distinct from Momoshiki's.

Last edited:

justcamtro

I forgot about that scene in Chapter 39. I wonder if Jigen's imagined version of fully Otsutuskified Boruto will differ from what it actually is.

As Borushiki's horn is distinct from Momoshiki's.
Same, I thought Borushiki is around boro but its very early from that.

Sparks

Repopulating History
If Code and Ada attack in the next few chapters, then Naruto and Sasuke getting stomped by Jigen will coincide with Team 7 getting stomped by Code and Ada.

slicey

Young Lord
Just realized Borushiki tease along with Kawaki after Jigen's ass whooping battle.
I wonder if this scene will be adapted, this is where Amado says it will take Jigen 2 days to recover, and we might be getting an anime only arc :catthinks

Hopefully they'll adapt it with changes if they need to.

Last edited:

Sparks

Repopulating History
I wonder if this scene will be adapted, this is where Amado says it will take Jogen 2 days to recover, and we might be getting an anime only arc :catthinks

Hopefully they'll adapt it with changes if they need to.
They should adapt it. The same scene where that depiction occurs is when it's hinted that Amado's wish may have something to do with Delta, as well as bringing up resonance boosting the Karma progression.

Though I'll be using a gif of said adapted scene in my signature for sure.

Last edited:

slicey

Young Lord
They should adapt it. The same scene where that depiction occurs is when it's hinted that Amado's wish may have something to do with Delta, as well as bringing up resonance boosting the Karma progression.
True
Though I'll be using a gif of said adapted scene in my signature for sure.
You mean the scene with Boruto and Kawaki and their horns with the divine tree in the background? I can make a gif with just that when it airs if you want :trinny

Sparks

Repopulating History
True

You mean the scene with Boruto and Kawaki and their horns with the divine tree in the background? I can make a gif with just that when it airs if you want :trinny
Yes please! Hopefully the art is decent in that scene.
I just remembered i had a dream where Boruto was finally using the Jogan :blobfacade
Pray to the Jougan gods that it comes soon.

But honestly, I feel they need to hint at Boruto having it in some way before it awakens aside from what we saw in the flash-forward scene. Naruto could have brought up the fact that the drugs were originally designed for weakening the Byakugan, and this could have led to Boruto thinking back to his eye, but they skipped over that (as well as the vision loss).

The only other options would be for Mitsuki or Sumire to make a reference to it via an anime callback, or have Ada give Code an assessment of Boruto/Kawaki's abilities, which would include her having seen the Jougan in the Nue arc but not knowing what it is.

Black Mask

Well...

I for one don't want Code and Eida to attack until part 2.

Eida's role is mainly manipulating others with her "heart" ability which would be best used to rebuild Kara's strenght in the time skip.

I would really hate if Eida was used in part 1 to make Naruto or Sasuke act OOC just to revolt Kawaki.

As for Code, I want him to be Boruto's and Kawaki's first MC fight.

Every major antagonist in Boruto has been dealt by the NaruSasu combo which got nerfed for the new MC pair to shine. Having Code attack now would Just continue that trend.

I'd rather they make Boruto and Kawaki more experienced so that they can tackle Code by themselves without NaruSasu jobbing again.

Personally I want part 1 to end with the third Otsitsuki pair arriving and utterly wrecking the Shinobi world.

I mean, they would come from a very distant dimension which they must return to after a time limit but unlike Isshiki they actually achieve their goals which have nothing to do with planting a Shinju.

Those Otsutsuki would destroy so much that public opinion would demand the execution of every karma bearer which in turn would lead to an ultimatum against Konoha to kill Boruto and Kawaki and maybe two other karma branded characters.

Naruto would refuse and the world would be plunged into another war that in turn leads to Kawaki becoming evil because Shinobi betrayed Naruto and the Hokage died protecting Kawaki from the world.

slicey

Young Lord
Well...

The problem is it increasingly feels like it's going to happen in part 1. There's no logical reason right now for Code to wait for 3 years to attack, it makes far more sense for him to attack now. Plus it feels like Kawaki's future development hinges on the outcome of this training in terms of whether he decides to stick with T7 or not. The only way to get an outcome on that is to have Code attack.

Sparks

Repopulating History
Well...

There's no reason for them not to attack though.

They need both Boruto and Kawaki for their respective goals. If Boruto is to be the sacrifice, and Ada knows Boruto is taking these pills, they cannot allow it to continue. Unless Ada knows something about the pills that the readers do not.

A permanently damaged Boruto = Lower quality chakra fruit

A dead Boruto = No chakra fruit
Eida's role is mainly manipulating others with her "heart" ability which would be best used to rebuild Kara's strenght in the time skip.
There's already a good number of brainwashed members of Boro's cult that Ada and Code may enlist.

Manipulation depends on whether her ability functions at the level of Kotoamatsukami. But once they are aware of her, Amado will likely provide a counter.

Top Bottom