Naruto The Scarlet Spring: Sarada Uchiha FC

Vote for new FC name! Sarada Uchiha FC:

• Total voters

Kyudaimee

You're assuming what I do and not know and what I want to deny.

Ever time I open this FC it usually had 5 new pages (min) and it was more than just you.
Yeah go back to those pages and choose one where I’m not filling most of it. I’ll wait :cat No offense but I don’t even remember you before today. You don’t exactly come to mind when I think about the regulars of this fc.

Gen D

A Way the manga could have EASILY made sarada involved with the code plot is for Eida to tell code that the one who played a major role in defeating your friend boro is sarada by crushing his core. That way code would have put sarada in his list and she would be involved. But i don't expect the trash manga to know how to involve characters.
The manga needs villain fodder. Interesting villian fodder.

Not the things Eida's lil bro killed for kicks.

Kyudaimee

A Way the manga could have EASILY made sarada involved with the code plot is for Eida to tell code that the one who played a major role in defeating your friend boro is sarada by crushing his core. That way code would have put sarada in his list and she would be involved. But i don't expect the trash manga to know how to involve characters.
There is no justifiable reason for a main character and the daughter of 2/3 of the previous main characters to be absent since 43 cuz I ain’t counting her shit pillow appearance in 56 and her shit L appearance in 58. That’s not ok and the manga fails astronomically at handling characters and multiple storyline. Shameful.

123fire

Kawaki and Sarada>>>>>Your Fave
There is no justifiable reason for a main character and the daughter of 2/3 of the previous main characters to be absent sinxe 43 cuz I ain’t counting her shit pillow appearance in 56 and her shit L appearance in 58. That’s not ok and the manga fails astronomically at handling characteristics and multiple storyline. Shameful.
reading bleach and then reading the boruto manga makes me so sad. In bleach EVERY character whether side or main is connected to the main plot. Nearly every character has his own fight and development. background side characters get to fight aizen the main villain in bleach but in boruto only 2 characters appear and fight the main baddies. It's outstanding how much difference bleach's writing is compared to boruto. Bleach manages to focus on more than 15 characters per arc but boruto can't even manage 4.

Kyudaimee

reading bleach and then reading the boruto manga makes me so sad. In bleach EVERY character whether side or main is connected to the main plot. Nearly every character has his own fight and development. background side characters get to fight aizen the main villain in bleach but in boruto only 2 characters appear and fight the main baddies. It's outstanding how much difference bleach's writing is compared to boruto. Bleach manages to focus on more than 15 characters per arc but boruto can't even manage 4.
Boruto doesn’t deserve to be compared to bleach. The manga must be compared to another shit spin off like dragon ball super which faces the same dilemma of only being able to handle goku and vegeta. Bleach is a masterpiece in comparison with all its diverse character arcs.

123fire

Kawaki and Sarada>>>>>Your Fave
Boruto doesn’t deserve to be compared to bleach. The manga must be compared to another shit spin off like dragon ball super which faces the same dilemma of only being able to handle goku and vegeta. Bleach is a masterpiece in comparison with all its diverse character arcs.
Both are shonens that's why i compared them. Monthly is just a fucking excuse. Attack on titan is monthly yet it focuses on more than 10 characters per chapters and most characters have their own development and not just 2. Monthly is a fucking excuse. Ikemoto is just a lazy motherfucker who doesn't want to do his job properly

Kyudaimee

Both are shonens that's why i compared them. Monthly is just a fucking excuse. Attack on titan is monthly yet it focuses on more than 10 characters per chapters and most characters have their own development and not just 2. Monthly is a fucking excuse. Ikemoto is just a lazy motherfucker who doesn't want to do his job properly
Aot, One punch man, etc all monthly. I’ve seen the bitches who cried « mOnThLy!!! » recently on twitter in reply to your sound critique as if that were actually an acceptable reason. If the shit manga is only half a product why the fuck is it being sold at full price :Kappa

Kyudaimee

I made one a while ago when my Sarada gc on Twitter became filled. I didn’t share the link with too many people and sorta forgot about it until now lol. I added a few private and other extra channels just now. Y’all are welcome to chill there if you ever want to.

Here’s the invite link:
Xel already set up hers with emotes and pinned arts and @123fire, @Foxfoxal and @Gex already joined. Would you like me to pm you the link? We’d love you there fr

Ecei

To anyone interested in joining the Sarada fc discord PM me or @Xel, you guys won’t have to always be active and we’ll still be here as per usual but it’s an alternative in case we need to VENT since this place is basically a glorified prison at this point:catmermaid I know @Kannon might like to join so I’m extending that invitation in case you do:cat
I will tho im legit busy now. I'll do it this afternoon for sure. Around 6hrs from now just fyi

See you guys :doge

Kyudaimee

SARADA SOLOS

Ah the bliss I’ll have in a few more days when the giver known as Icky moto busts out 40 terrible horror pages for all fandoms across the world to come together and laugh at in unison:tearspepe and to see all the copium-inflated bitch stans and apologist &$@!* defend what cannot be defended just to cope:Kappa truly a time to be alive.

:blessed

SARADA SOLOS

sutbasa

Banned
Hi Everyone, Again!!!
✨✨✨

For Those Who Don't Know, In Discord You Can Read Conversations By Ages...

That's why they can write with full Openness, even if I'm there!!!

Because I will only read The Comments according to my age.

Thank You For Inviting Me!!!

@Abcdjdj1234, Come On and Join Us!!!

sutbasa

Banned
My friends, I think My Twitter went Crazy again!!!

And I Only Told The Truth About Sarada-sama!!!

I will Never be Able to Understand Adults!!!

Abcdjdj1234

Yes and no, we are going to keep posting here when there is something to talk Sarada related but what is the point of talking here in general where everything that does not says "Sarada" gets moved.

Wew are waiting for you :suspepe
Hi Everyone, Again!!!
✨✨✨

For Those Who Don't Know, In Discord You Can Read Conversations By Ages...

That's why they can write with full Openness, even if I'm there!!!

Because I will only read The Comments according to my age.

Thank You For Inviting Me!!!

@Abcdjdj1234, Come On and Join Us!!!

I'm busy rn will make an account later :catquite

Top Bottom