• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Naruto The Scarlet Spring: Sarada Uchiha FC

Vote for new FC name! Sarada Uchiha FC:

• Total voters

Kyudaimee

not trying to compare or anything, but has boruto gotten animation for a jutsu as close as those 2 chidori ones? outside the boruto movie's rasnegan i mean it's a movie afterall. ?
His compression rasengans kind of come close BUT the thing is, no matter how much better the HC Rasengan is than the bland ass basic one, it’s still a rasengan meaning when he does it he’s just STANDING THERE. The chidori isn’t just relying on good animation, it’s the whole thing the speed the leap the thrust. It’s badass all the way though like a journey of lightning. That’s why it’s so badass and unparalleled while the rasengan only relies on movie quality animation and colors to make it look cool. Nothing about the dynamic of landing it is even remotely as cold or badass. That’s why a million boruto stans collectively died when Sasuke flat out told him « find something else you ain’t getting this »

Ecei

Ngl I don't want the series to touch on sarada learning about her dad only to ruin the revelation, if they're gonna nerf the reactions and won't capitalize on any story-telling potential.

Plus this is the boruto-verse and not the naruto-verse, they won't try to touch on anything naruto related and won't open hard moral questions presented in the og series (dont get me wrong, the og series' answers/solutions/conclusions for these serious questions were mind boggling at times, but the fact is the story covered more severe, complex topics). But it doesnt belong in this series.

Call me crazy but I'm hoping for another series/movie/trilogy in the future. I'd rather keep dreaming of a well-handled storyline then watch a half-baked attempt using the uchiha lore for cheap, shallow clickbait and take away Sarada's only avenue to grow... That will add a layer to her character.

It should also give us a glimpse of Sasuke as a character after everything. Compared to the empty shell we have now, I would like to see how adult Sasuke really is. There's no better way to explore it than Sasuke interacting with Sarada. But the Sauce we have is an empty shell. Again, I can't see this series touching on their family lore and doing thr characters justice. I wanted adult Sasuke and his daughter to be more fleshed out as characrers. But ive given up on sasuke (even sarada) in this series. They're hardly a shadow of what they couldve been

Last edited:

123fire

Kawaki and Sarada>>>>>Your Fave
What would have happened to this FC if Sarada was the one to go with mitsuki and miss the exams? Instead of her Boruto fights with saguka? Oh my i can't even imagine the reactions :GeezusPepe

Ecei

That's why I dont understand the dodo sarada fans on yt who just want her to get 3T just because. It's not the 3T that's interesting but the scenario that lead to it. But the 3T I think I can trust sp to handle well and consistent with the spirit of the og series. But something like sarada knowing what her father has been through and finding out the hokage position doesnt always mean smiles and rainbows.. It's better left out of this series (im not sure i trust sp this much esp when it wont have anything to do with the overall bolt-verse)

Ecei

Boruto fans here didn't care he missed the exams but us, we would go to japan and burn the studio :GeezusPepe
The ones in this particular forum. Every other bolt fan is hyped for boru vs mitsu

Edit: but i guess that's your point. The salad fans in this fc are intense

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
That's why I dont understand the dodo sarada fans on yt who just want her to get 3T just because. It's not the 3T that's interesting but the scenario that lead to it

Precisely
. But the 3T I think I can trust sp to handle well and consistent with the spirit of the og series. But something like sarada knowing what her father has been through and finding out the hokage position doesnt always mean smiles and rainbows.. It's better left out of this series (im not sure i trust sp this much esp when it wont have anything to do with the overall bolt-verse)
On the contrary

I trust the anime to address that

Ecei

:smacksmack:smacksmack:smacksmack:smacksmack:smacksmack:smacksmack

ALL

it all comes in a pack!

Sakura´s reaction tells it all

eyes like pa, mom!
3T I expect. I even expect it to be great.

Sasuke and Sarada however? It's impossible. I don't want this Sasuke saying anything in this boruto-verse. We'll be ruining spinoff Sarada too just because we're thirsty for content. It can never have the intricate writing it deserves. This sasuke is not in any way as complex as the real father who should be telling his daughter his story. I can tolerate the spinoff sasuke only because he's a blank slate but trying to pass him off as the og sasuke only for his characterization and actions to be lacking... I'd rather not have it

Edit: also dragging the uchiha clan (with a very detailed lore) to this bare bones world of boruto. Well, it just doesnt fit. Imagine a narrative so heavy in politics suddenly being negligible because the spinoff world is too bland to incorporate anything fom that narrative

Corvida

3T I expect. I even expect it to be great.

YES
Sasuke and Sarada however? It's impossible. I don't want this Sasuke saying anything in this boruto-verse. We'll be ruining spinoff Sarada too just because we're thirsty fIor content. It can never have the intricate writing it deserves. This sasuke is not in any way as complex as the real father who should be telling his daughter his story

I know

He has yet to eanr the title of father, or starters, but...

. I can tolerate the spinoff sasuke only because he's a blank slate but trying to pass him off as the og sasuke only for his characterization and actions to be lacking... I'd rather not have it
I still believe anime Bat can be somewhat saved even if spin off Bat is a case as lost as his bio child
its that or Barullo´s nanny and that will be a second or thrid death of the Bat
anime teased and anime must deliver

Bat and Sarada deserve to know each other!

atones25

Boruto fans here didn't care he missed the exams but us, we would go to japan and burn the studio :GeezusPepe
What are you talking about? Most of the Boruto fans hated the fact that he missed the exams for no reason. Imo, Mitsuki is still the true victim here.

Unlike Boruto, he didn't get that much even before this arc, and during this arc, he was forced to go on a wild goose chase with Boruto like the good little Boruto tagalong that he is. Next arc will probably focus on Boruto and Kawaki's deteriorating bond and Sarada's failure as captain after Kawaki hijacks their mission and makes her job to him. Which leaves Mitsuki out again, although this time it may have been for the better.

Abcdjdj1234

Exactly

So that our Abc gets to know what a real L is

wont be pretty
What are you talking about? Most of the Boruto fans hated the fact that he missed the exams for no reason. Imo, Mitsuki is still the true victim here.

Unlike Boruto, he didn't get that much even before this arc, and during this arc, he was forced to go on a wild goose chase with Boruto like the good little Boruto tagalong that he is. Next arc will probably focus on Boruto and Kawaki's deteriorating bond and Sarada's failure as captain after Kawaki hijacks their mission and makes her job to him. Which leaves Mitsuki out again, although this time it may have been for the better.
:tchpepe

Ecei

YES

I know

He has yet to eanr the title of father, or starters, but...
The thing is, before spinoff Sasuke can be a fine father, he needs to be his own character first
I still believe anime Bat can be somewhat saved even if spin off Bat is a case as lost as his bio child
Continuing what I said... Sasuke is not a character in both mediums. After the anime adapted the manga and the nerf and the easy acceptance of the rinnegone, I don't think the character can be salvaged
its that or Barullo´s nanny and that will be a second or thrid death of the Bat
anime teased and anime must deliver
Exactly... because the anime is just shallow and whatever nice moments sasuke or sarada will have will always be rendered unimportant in the bigger picture
Bat and Sarada deserve to know each other!
Sarada does deserve to know her father and to have the choice to do as she wills with the truth. But this empty, passive shell isn't her father... And she wont be allowed to explore the implication of the truth, in this seies at least.

Sasuke and for your sake Sarada deserves better than this.

Last edited:

123fire

Kawaki and Sarada>>>>>Your Fave

How did u know sarada will fail as captain?

Corvida

The thing is, before spinoff Sasuke can be a fine father, he needs to be his own character first

Spin off Bat will never be a father or a character

anime Bat is the only one who has shown signs of knowing he has a child and even bond with her and tech her things
Continuing what I said... Sasuke is not a character in both mediums. After the anime adapted the manga and the nerf and the easy acceptance of the rinnegone, I don't think the character can be salvaged

That s why part of me is prayng he´s killed off before he competes his disgrace by becomina a nanny
But part of me still riles on the anime becasue we´re not getting another chance
Exactly... because the anime is just shallow and whatever nice moments sasuke or sarada will have will always be rendered unimportant in the bigger picture

you think so?

Anime is the only medium worrying is having a sort of continuity in Bat and Sarada´s relationship
last chapter was big. Bat asking her child if she´s ready to be a captain
Sarada does deserve to know her father and to have the choice to do as she wills with the truth. But this empty, passive shell isn't her father... And she wont be allowed to explore the implication of the truth, in this seies at least.

we wont have another!
They muist folows what they are doing since Time travel arc
Sarada deserves better than this.
yes, and that since abomigaiden

and Sasuke should have had given the chance of watching his child grow up

But...

its now ot never

Ecei

we wont have another!
Basically this. I can bet my kidney they won't pass the chance of click baiting. Even if the animation was stellar with good ost and all, it would still technically be a clickbait since I can list all my problems with the setup (how their subplot is treated like an afterthought), the possible fruitlessness of the reveal, the shallowness of the characters.

Because Sasuke or Sarada having anything won't ever have any impact on the story. It won't enhance anything, not even said characters. But in the end, it's all we have for now (or realistically ever). So I can only pray Sarada and the clan won't lose their spark in the process of click baiting. It's just kinda insulting that the whole backstory will be treated as something to gain easy views, before ultimately moving on as if it was just a box in the checklist that needed to be over with

Foxfoxal

I honestly do not give a shit about Sarada learning the truth about the Uchihas because the series won't give a crap about it, they are focused on aliens crap and technology, problems in the ninja system are not relevant anymore, they will just not make any difference in the story, Sarada will still want to be the exact same person she wants to be.

But the fandom is really obsessed with it... Heck look at Boruto they gave him Neji on the fan service time travel arc, what happened? nothing, he is forgotten again.

But "clickbait", ehh, if anything SP would do it because they literally have nothing to do, the fact they are going 250+ episodes without touching that proves they don't want to do it.

Foxfoxal

Btw can we f*cking wait for the "captain arc/episode" before you can cry, God we literally got a good episode last week and atone and others moved the target already.

Even if THAT chapter gets adapted, it's contradicted by atones complains:

"Sarada will fail as captain", then why she is so cocky in the chapter? if she FAILED, she would not be acting like that, so using your own logic, it's impossible for her to fail... You see? how stupid is to complain when you are twisting reality?

Let alone it's a damn rescue mission, failing mean Kono not returning.

Boruto and Kawaki don't even have a deteriorated bond in that chapter, their bond was stronger than ever.

Top Bottom