• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto The Scarlet Spring: Sarada Uchiha FC

Vote for new FC name! Sarada Uchiha FC:

• Total voters

Ecei

She’s a samurai, so kenjutsu. Pretty cool character actually. After the main 4 new gen she’s the coolest both in personality and technique imo. Sumire used to be, only in her arc. She hasn’t been the same since

That's why I want her to still put up a respectable fight at least. Shinki too. It wouldn't be "humiliating" to Sarada if the fight lasts more than 3 seconds.. It would make her fight more interesting

I mean, Gaara/shikamaru/previous strong characters weren't necessarily disrespected because their opponents put up a decent fight. I don't want interesting characters like tsubaki getting the 3-second-Tarui treatment. Don't get me wrong, Sarada's showing against Tarui was cool. But we know other side characters should have different showing

Ecei

That's why I want her to still put up a respectable fight at least. Shinki too. It wouldn't be "humiliating" to Sarada if the fight lasts more than 3 seconds.. It would make her fight more interesting

I mean, Gaara/shikamaru/previous strong characters weren't necessarily disrespected because their opponents put up a decent fight. I don't want interesting characters like tsubaki getting the 3-second-Tarui treatment. Don't get me wrong, Sarada's showing against Tarui was cool. But we know other side characters should have different showing
Besides this series has slowly killed the "interesting" factor of its characters by flanderizing or ignoring them. I'm already so dissapointed with Shinki and Mitsuki not living up to their fan expectations when they were introduced. I don't want Tsubaki's coolness factor to be sacrificed after Sumire's flanderization.

Kyudaimee

There’s no way in hell they’d have Sarada humiliate her. Sarada will definitely struggle, I just hope she isn’t NERFED in order to lift up Tsubaki and make the match seem more tense. They should both give it their all, but if Sarada’s precognition suddenly stops being as effective as we know it is or she suddenly forgets she has certain abilities it’ll be contrived and I’ll be pissed.

Ecei

There’s no way in hell they’d have Sarada humiliate her. Sarada will definitely struggle, I just hope she isn’t NERFED in order to lift up Tsubaki and make the match seem more tense. They should both give it their all, but if Sarada’s precognition suddenly stops being as effective as we know it is or she suddenly forgets she has certain abilities it’ll be contrived and I’ll be pissed.
As you noticed, the writing depends on the characters. For example it only fits characters like tarui to get one shotted. Tsubaki gets better treatment. the writers know that sarada should also have good showing. But idk. It usually takes a skilled writer to know how to give the opponent a respectable loss, and at the same time give the other side a proper performance. It depends on the writer how good these are balanced

Abcdjdj1234

That episode might not have fights at all, sounds like it’s all drama and preparations for the exams. It’ll be like 192 maybe.
And three tomoe better not be anywhere near these filler exams :tchpepe

Everyone thinks Sarada will be chunin and have fights but I have my doubts :catpathy

Let alone kawaki is entirely missing and there's no way they don't wank him somehow

Abcdjdj1234

What I really love about this is that Tsubaki is a kenjutsu fighter, can’t fight with anything else, so…… Sarada either evades all her attacks with precog and finishes her off or….. USES KENJUTSU herself

That was my plan

I want that Katana

What hopium are you guys on , Sarada vs Araya already happened where he was using a sword and she was blocking his attacks with a kunai.

Last edited:

vulpxnx

🏅 #1 boruto the character hater 🏅
She’s a samurai, so kenjutsu. Pretty cool character actually. After the main 4 new gen she’s the coolest both in personality and technique imo. Sumire used to be, only in her arc. She hasn’t been the same since

ehhh i’m kinda skeptical, though i’m not gonna hate or compilain, i’ll just wait and see, especially now that i know tsubaki isnt her final opponent.

i just hope she puts up a good fight against sarada, the more sarada fighting screentime we get, the better. even if its against some random oponent. i’m not gonna compilain ig.

atones25

What I really love about this is that Tsubaki is a kenjutsu fighter, can’t fight with anything else, so…… Sarada either evades all her attacks with precog and finishes her off or….. USES KENJUTSU herself

Sarada should destroy Tsubaki the same way Sasuke did to her ancestors. By whipping out her chidori:kkchidori

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
Nah

its humiliating enough Sarada has been reduced to fight an episodic character., a visiting student and a non shinobi originally-pllus not part of the main episode plot
Dont care about kewlness-she must MASSACRE HER

blk

Tsubaki seems pretty strong from what i've seen.

If Sarada fights her it ain't gonna be easy.

Probably an extreme diff win for Sarada.

Also Tsubaki has to get revenge for her fellow Samurais... :hm

And what do all three have in common? Alien handouts :catsips

Isn't Nue a Danzo creation? :hm

Tho they did say that it was something derived / linked to alien stuff i guess...

Last edited:

Corvida

Tsubaki seems pretty strong from what i've seen.

If Sarada fights her it ain't gonna be easy.

3 seconds

or 8 in sakuga animation

to choose
Probably an extreme diff win for Sarada.

Same as she´s left in the dust by Borrajo..but must have be robbed of herfather?

Also Tsubaki has to get revenge for her fellow Samurais... :hm

That could happen if Sarada knew her father

or that clown knew who Sarada´s father is

Last edited:

blk

3 seconds

or 8 in sakuga animation

to choose

Nah

They won't humiliate Tsubaki like that.

Also wouldn't make sense from a power level standpoint.

:ahmm

Same as she´s left in the dut by Borrajo..but must have be robbed of herfather?

:hmm

That could happen if Sarada knew her father

or that clown knew who Sarada´s father is

Why all this hate for the samurai girl :fatcat

She seems an interesting character from the few things i've seen (didn't see her episodes tho).

Anyway Sasuke is a world famous Shinobi and she would see that Salad has a Sharingan so.... 2+2.. :hm

Corvida

yeah
They won't humiliate Tsubaki like that.

they wont humilate Sarada like that
Also wouldn't make sense from a power level standpoint.

Sure

if you see Sarada as her pre sharingan pre genin gaiden self

:jk:wink

Spanish slang way of saying

"As if
and an extra whacking for being an smart ass"

I still doubt whether you see Sarada as a plot redundance-annoyance to be emininated and ignored, a nulity, or both things
Why all this hate for the samurai girl :fatcat

She seems an interesting character from the few things i've seen (didn't see her episodes tho).

That clown isnt even a recurring anime character
Sarada was denied her chunin rank just becasue and not only she is of course make to be vaginated
again

making chunim exams as interesting as women´s football-yes, I went there, this is shonensexism mentality

she has to struggle?

a shame
Anyway Sasuke is a world famous Shinobi

eerrrr

Yeah-just what Boruto wants to be, isnt he?:wink

and she would see that Salad has a Sharingan so.... 2+2.. :hm

that didnt even factor when they met

and Sarada walks around witn the fekking Uchiha fan in her back

anyway
is that an intimation that Sarada will be allowed to know about her father´s past?

Abcdjdj1234

Tsubaki is a named character she will not be one shot by Sarada, at worst it'll be like sarada vs Araya and at best it'll be like sarada vs Buntan. Or somewhere in between

Kyudaimee

I swear if the two actually fight and they never not once mention Sasuke’s thing with the samurais. Idec if it’s forced MENTION IT work it in somehow:catslam

Kyudaimee

:relax

Tsubaki is not offscreen fodder, she will put up a fight for the sake of having a battle in the episode itself. Let alone we are so confident in assuming Sarada will win
Tsubaki will 100% put up a fight. And Sarada will 100% win. If she doesn’t the Chunin Exams will no longer have any reason to be watched with all of Team 7 out. And there’s no scenario in hell that Boruto and Mitsuki would proceed over her. Narratively speaking the Chunin Exam only matters to her character.

Sarada’s chances of losing would only be possible if it were her final fight. Alas, it’s not.

Top Bottom