• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto The Scarlet Spring: Sarada Uchiha FC

Vote for new FC name! Sarada Uchiha FC:

• Total voters

123fire

Kawaki and Sarada>>>>>Your Fave

Ah yes, Sasuke dies, Sarada's thoughts are only about Boruto and she falls down on the ground crying. Classic

Another classic, Boruto is so strong and great that he can easily dodge attacks with sarada going all out . The patronizing tone of these comments :angrywife

They can't they fight as equals Iike Naruto and Sasuke :tiredpepe
You get so pressed over fanfics . Chill :scust

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
What's it like to be thread banned?
Like purgatory so that you feel like a ghost
You can't see the posts anymore from that specific thread? Or.. You just can't reply anymore?
I have been banned with the two systems -if you are section banned, the full thing magicall ydisappears to you

if you are thread banned its the same...or you arent allowed to post on it much as you burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn
a "you arent allowed to post in this thread"

Last edited:

vulpxnx

🏅 #1 boruto the character hater 🏅
what you guys think it will happen first:

- covid will 100% disappear in the whole world
- sarada finally becomes relevant

make bets

Abcdjdj1234

Ignore the stupid bullshit of the scene itself, I love Sarada time-skip design here.

Kawaki and Sasuke while facing borushiki : tries to attack him and straight up kill him

Fandom when they imagine Sarada facing borushiki with a newly awakened ms and he has just killed Sasuke : she will cry for him and declare that she loves him to get him back

:whutpepe:whutpepe

Sasuke might ask Boruto to do this as a last favour before he dies from major injuries or if an Otsutsuki or villain wants his eyes. Just like how Itachi killed the clan in order to build Sasuke's hate and make him strong, in this case for Sarada to unlock her Mangekyo Sharingan and hopefully somehow be able to awaken the EMS with her dads eyes. I'm she would find out the truth from Sasuke in the form of a seal, or possible last words. She'll forgive Boruto but only after finding out it was her fathers last wish. Since she is more reasonable than Sasuke at her age (16-17), she probably would understand what had to be done and would continue to support Boruto.

:whutpepe

Kyudaimee

Short hair or we riot. I don’t want Sarada to be “cutesy’d” for the timeskip while everyone else’s design is just focused on looking badass. She’s a shinobi not a model. Keep the ponytail or whatever for the epilogue, make her fucking rapunzel for all I care. But the timeskip shouldn’t be too much of a change from her current design. Boruto doesn’t look too different, Sarada shouldn’t either. At a second glance I don’t like this design at all. Too dramatic.

And YES there is a skirt:catflip

blk

Fokking hoin glasses will stay, sadly
so short hair will do the same

The hate for glasses lol.

They are a defining feature of her design at this point tho.

I doubt Ike will do them away (also i hope he gets help from Kishi for the TS designs lol)...

I don't mind short hair like she has now btw, i just think that something like ponytail could look better and is still a practical enough hair style.

The design in those pics is a little too masculine for my tastes.
Doesn't fit Sarada's character imo (she is not excessively feminine but not even a tomboy).

It would be like having a buff Boruto post time skip. Totally out of place :catsleep

Gex

Senior Enchanter of the Minrathous Circle of Magi

"I am the mother of the wicked, as I am the mother of the virtuous. Never fear. Whenever you are in distress, just say to yourself 'I have a mother.'"
After Ramakrishna's death, Sarada Devi continued to play an important role in the nascent religious movement. She remained the spiritual guide of the movement for the next 34 years.

As a priest, Ramakrishna performed the ritual ceremony—the Shodashi Puja where Sarada Devi was made to sit in the seat of goddess Kali, and worshiped as the divine mother Tripurasundari.
Ramakrishna regarded Sarada as an incarnation of the Divine Mother, addressing her as Sree Maa (Holy Mother) and it was by this name that she was known to Ramakrishna's disciples

Sarada Devi played an important role as the advisory head of a nascent organisation that became a monastic order devoted to social work—the Ramakrishna Mission. Gayatri Spivak writes that Sarada Devi "performed her role with tact and wisdom, always remaining in the background." She also initiated several prominent monks into the Ramakrishna Order. Swami Nikhilananda, who was a freedom fighter and a follower of Mahatma Gandhi, accepted Sarada Devi as his guru and joined the Ramakrishna Order. He eventually founded the Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center in New York. Though uneducated herself, Sarada Devi advocated education for women. She entrusted Devamata with the implementation of her dream—a girls' school on the Ganges, where Eastern and Western pupils could study together. In 1954, Sri Sarada Math and Ramakrishna Sarada Mission, a monastic order for women was founded in the honour of Sarada Devi.

Thoughts? Do you think ghostwriter draws some inspiration from this?

I sort of like the idea of Sarada being the Divine Mother (as in both the Hokage and the mother of Uchiha clan <assuming there will be a clan left at the end of Boreuto>)
Could also be a reference to Kaguya - the Mother of all Chakra. Kaguya Karma incoming? Though I don't think I'd like that...

Abcdjdj1234

@Corvida is it true that the new chapter might be bad?

Most likely Sarada is not in the chapter but still :tchpepe

I hate how Sarada went from appearing to not appearing at all that it's her default state in the manga . She's not there unless otherwise specified.

Corvida

The hate for glasses lol.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER
only speaking for myself
Saradas scarlet letter and mark of the beast

same applise to the cravat blouses

They are a defining feature of her design at this point tho.

Like the shortis hair, mercifully
I doubt Ike will do them away (also i hope he gets help from Kishi for the TS designs lol)...
Ike likes it super short

and the legs and heels, long
I don't mind short hair like she has now btw, i just think that something like ponytail could look better and is still a practical enough hair style.

Comparisons with Saint Itachui would fall on her

shior is more practical
The design in those pics is a little too masculine for my tastes.
I love it!
Doesn't fit Sarada's character imo (she is not excessively feminine but not even a tomboy).

Leaving Ike´shorror apart, shes a sports wea type of kid rkid
It would be like having a buff Boruto post time skip. Totally out of place :catsleep
LOLLLLL

competley alien, rather

ahem-a well toned muscle is great
Her mom is portrayed equally ripped in the anime

Last edited:

Corvida

@Corvida is it true that the new chapter might be bad?

Boring, if we go by the translator teases
Most likely Sarada is not in the chapter but still :tchpepe

Still a mystery-she has only posted her annoying train
I hate how Sarada went from appearing to not appearing at all that it's her default state in the manga . She's not there unless otherwise specified.
we are like our only resident Kiba fan

Never losing hope month after month

And we´re lucky shes anime only at least

Top Bottom