• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • LL
    Check out The Lifestyle Lounge Short Stories Competition!
    Deadline is July 26th, 2021 midnight, UCT..
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto The Scarlet Spring: Sarada Uchiha FC

Vote for new FC name! Sarada Uchiha FC:

• Total voters

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
He’s like: “but I…I spent a whole ass month trying to perfect it..Against fucking GAARA. And she did it in like two days against a Kara Inner who was waiting for me? NANI?!?!”

If it wasn’t his daughter we’re talking about it would’ve ignited his inferiority complex:bookerskully
LOL yes

Kyudaimee

I know this is a Sarada FC but just a moment to pay respects to this amazing woman who went up against someone with a head full of three tomoe Sharingans and went toe to toe with him WITHOUT her Byakugo on or summoning Katsuyu. The savagery, the cockiness. The true head of the Uchiha clan right now honestly.

Kyudaimee

jesus fuck sometimes I hate going on the sub more than I usually do because seeing that one Sarada artist post his sarada art reminds me of what could’ve been if kishimoto still drew her instea dof icky moto. She would look like THIS

and not like THIS

Out of all the artists in the world why did kishi have to choose icky, WHY :mitsukidefeat

Corvida

jesus fuck sometimes I hate going on the sub more than I usually do because seeing that one Sarada artist post his sarada art reminds me of what could’ve been if kishimoto still drew her instea dof icky moto. She would look like THIS

speechless

"Even" Boruto looks ..good
Sarada in her place as attack-sharingan ninja

Even if I loled seing Mitsuki as the medical ninjutsu expert-true as per databook...afree RINNNNNNN
and not like THIS

Out of all the artists in the world why did kishi have to choose icky, WHY :mitsukidefeat
franchise death wish

Poor Kishi got so fed up after 2014 that he chose ..napalm

Kyudaimee

speechless

"Even" Boruto looks ..good
Sarada in her place as attack-sharingan ninja

Even if I loled seing Mitsuki as the medical ninjutsu expert-true as per databook...afree RINNNNNNN

franchise death wish

Poor Kishi got so fed up after 2014 that he chose ..napalm
ikr Boruto looks like Boruto and not like a frog?? What sorcery is this

also Mitsuki training under Sakura when?? :cat

Corvida

ikr Boruto looks like Boruto and not like a frog?? What sorcery is this
insert amazed Sasuke face again

Didnt they even stopped to think, when they decided to give him an spin off, that what new mesiah in training needed wasnt a coolification cosplay..but a good artist??

also Mitsuki training under Sakura when?? :cat
they have been theorizing with that ever since the first databooks

Instead of losing time showing in the anime Sarada doesnt like it, I think Sakura sensei would be fabulous

wiht things as they currently are, I see Both Mitsuki and Sarada going to Orochimaru and Log and doctor Mitsuki in the time skip
just because boredom

we´re underused

in before Even dead beat bat and Sakura having a double stroke

Black Mask

Well...
I kno but..he is the author of the originalm story

Kishi ALWAYS planned Sasuke getting redeemed
dumb sasuke redemption was part 2

oh but you see.....

it wasnt and isnt empty at all

no, nor treally

as I KNEW Sasuke wasnt fated to kill Naruto

I did
honestly-I dont consider his being killed by Sasuke or his having to kill Sasuke a happy ending

oh and I cared about Naruto ending with Hinata and not being killed or killing his soul bro

I dont answer to setonese fallacies anymore

you know how that could be possible even if you gave a rat ass about Sakura and werent planning to have her cucked and killed?

if the manga was called after her

withy things as they were, it was miracle enough she didnt end as hero prize tm

the manga was called how?

do you seriously-and serisly, even if you wetn planning to have Sakura cucked and killed and Hinata abducetd and raped by an alien that Kishi was planning to make Sakura the titular hero of the story'

what was the manag called and who was then one wanting to be hokage?

I think he was called Naruto

the manga was called how?

instead of being the head of Konoha medics, the future hokage´s mother and Sasuke´s wife
The tragedy of Naruto, that is how I would have called the ending chapter if I was the one writing it.

Frantically, our tastes are far too different to discuss fan fiction here.

I like power, despair and characters who are pragmatic. Idealism only works if backed up by sound logic.

You like pairing romance and happy family dynamics the later of which Sarada seldom got.

You want the reality where papasuke wasn't an absent jobber, a world in which he saw his wife frequently and pampered Sarada like a princess.

I want the reality where hatesuke is dark lord, Sakura is Hokage and Sarada has to accomplish what Naruto failed to do.

Corvida

Well...

The tragedy of Naruto, that is how I would have called the ending chapter if I was the one writing it

you werent, thankfuly

Frantically, our tastes are far too different to discuss fan fiction here.

well yes, as it is a FC dedicated to the canon child of a canon pairing
your fan fiction could work in a seinen, not in Kishi´s underdog story
I like power, despair and characters who are pragmatic. Idealism only works if backed up by sound logic.

or the author
You like pairing romance and happy family dynamics

it depends on the story I´m reading

One of my favourite novels is Jude the obscure and....

the later of which Sarada seldom got.

she finally got it, anyway

theres life after gaiden 9
You want the reality where papasuke wasn't an absent jobber, a world in which he saw his wife frequently and pampered Sarada like a princess.

and got canon-where Sasuke is indeed an absent jobber but ones finally allowed to see his family, loves it and eventually teachs his child his signature techniques
I want the reality where hatesuke is dark lord,
Kishi never intended that in the first place

Sakura is Hokage

MMM-you want her cucked and dead, still think Sarada is a cuckoo and everbody lies in front of the eyes that refelct feelings

I prefer seeing her as she currently is
neo sannin, head medic nin and best tmother
and Sarada has to accomplish what Naruto failed to do.
and that´s what Kishi would never allow

Naruto failing in the original story
thats precisely the spin off failure-instead of Kishimoto ending after the 2015 movie, he had to destroy everything Naruto got to allow his son to be MC

Sarada still can get her goal

Last edited:

fuff

Maybe Next Time ;)
I dont think she was even fully told

well as usual, since Sasuke and Sakura had had already their little family crisis about Sarada´s first serious injury, the omitted the dramatic arrival this time and well...

Sasuke doing this, soothing Sarada

and and being the one to tell the "care fist about getting well" line is a small triumph

honest!

• She never saw him in critical condition;
  • When she heard about his critical condition, she was obviously worried. When Shikamaru then told them Sakura was taking care of him, she was relieved.

Did you even watch latest episode?

No chance, I mean compared to Sasuke it's gonna be lame probably but in the broad terms of the show? Nah, I believe they know what it entails and will give it justice.

Sp is the only one worth keeping your faith in right now :whutpepe

They showed sarada get super worried about sasuke getting critically injured. She calmed down when shikamaru told her Sakura was attending to sasuke and he was safe

Also about sasuke being worried for sarada you have to watch the last episode

@fuff you haven't watched any of these eps have you :catpathy

Didn’t realize how many mistakes I had in my initial post LOL ty for understanding what I meant

she never saw him in critical condition but she was aware of it. She saw what jigen did to Naruto so wouldn’t you want to check in on your dad?

the animation was horrible this episode. I did watch the episode, I guess I expected more than just one line. I should know by now to have lower expectations

All sarada does is scream out brouto, she has not been properly developed since gaiden and it’s been 60 chapter and 200 episodes and she gets crumbs. That’s sad. Yes chidori, being team captain was crumbs in my book

Last edited:

Foxfoxal

No chance, I mean compared to Sasuke it's gonna be lame probably but in the broad terms of the show? Nah, I believe they know what it entails and will give it justice.

Sp is the only one worth keeping your faith in right now :whutpepe

They showed sarada get super worried about sasuke getting critically injured. She calmed down when shikamaru told her Sakura was attending to sasuke and he was safe

Also about sasuke being worried for sarada you have to watch the last episode

@fuff you haven't watched any of these eps have you :catpathy
3t has the full advantage to be further away from the alien and manga plot, so you don't even need hopium to realize that it's going to be at least good, how good? who knows we need to see the arc and situation first.

atones25

No way in hell. Chidori was constrained to the manga chicanery and even then they gave it the best showing across both series. I’ll be the first to complain about any fuck ups but with 3 tomoe I have full confidence it’ll be a character-defining moment as it’s completely up to SP how to make it happen.
they probably used up all their ammo on the 3 tomoe because they knew sarada would be irrelevant for the remainder of the year spare for a few low quality background shots. 3 tomoe will likely be potato :catpathy

Kyudaimee

they probably used up all their ammo on the 3 tomoe because they knew sarada would be irrelevant for the remainder of the year spare for a few low quality background shots. 3 tomoe will likely be potato :catpathy
If that were the case they would’ve had her unlock it during her Chidori. They’re keeping it for a reason, she’ll receive focus for it. How good that focus is, it remains to be seen like @Foxfoxal said.

fuff

Maybe Next Time ;)
Even Boruto’s fans are rioting about the neglect his character is receiving, so really what hope do the rest have :jerrykek
Ah ya I heard that the latest chapter got them mad. What exactly was it? I didn’t really bother checking out the chapter minus some spoilers posted

Black Mask

Well...
you werent, thankfuly

well yes, as it is a FC dedicated to the canon child of a canon pairing
your fan fiction could work in a seinen, not in Kishi´s underdog story

or the author

it depends on the story I´m reading

One of my favourite novels is Jude the obscure and....

she finally got it, anyway

theres life after gaiden 9

and got canon-where Sasuke is indeed an absent jobber but ones finally allowed to see his family, loves it and eventually teachs his child his signature techniques

Kishi never intended that in the first place

MMM-you want her cucked and dead, still think Sarada is a cuckoo and everbody lies in front of the eyes that refelct feelings

I prefer seeing her as she currently is
neo sannin, head medic nin and best tmother

and that´s what Kishi would never allow

Naruto failing in the original story
thats precisely the spin off failure-instead of Kishimoto ending after the 2015 movie, he had to destroy everything Naruto got to allow his son to be MC

Sarada still can get her goal
Just so there isn't confusion, I want current Sakura dead and cucked so Sarada awakens the Rinnegan.

Fanfiction Sakura has nothing to do with Sarada so don't mix up my view of the two.

As for wheter she will get happy family time to fulfill your wishes, enjoy while it lasts because some angst nuke will fall on Sarada's head at some point.

Kyudaimee

Ah ya I heard that the latest chapter got them mad. What exactly was it? I didn’t really bother checking out the chapter minus some spoilers posted
The problem they had with it is that Boruto, believe it or not, has been shafted lol. The focus is all on Kawaki, he’s basically a side character in the recent chapters. Last month he didn’t even appear.

This series is shockingly bad. It’s so bad, sometimes I believe it’s intentional.

Foxfoxal

If that were the case they would’ve had her unlock it during her Chidori. They’re keeping it for a reason, she’ll receive focus for it. How good that focus is, it remains to be seen like @Foxfoxal said.
I don't take atones complains about the anime serious anymore tho.

It literally has no reason to be potato when there is not any big event around that plot point.

fuff

Maybe Next Time ;)
The problem they had with it is that Boruto, believe it or not, has been shafted lol. The focus is all on Kawaki, he’s basically a side character in the recent chapters. Last month he didn’t even appear.

This series is shockingly bad. It’s so bad, sometimes I believe it’s intentional.
right? You cant help but feel that way. Its like when you dont have any energy left and you do just w/e to finish it and the whole thing end ups becoming a mess.

Corvida

Well...

Just so there isn't confusion, I want current Sakura dead and cucked so Sarada awakens the Rinnegan.

yes, i knew

pity is you insert a fanon Sarada and a fanon Sasuke on it

she is not a cuckoo
Fanfiction Sakura has nothing to do with Sarada so don't mix up my view of the two.
Yes, I would have specified what you ideas for her with a Sakura starring her own manga

As for wheter she will get happy family time to fulfill your wishes

she already got family times
, enjoy while it lasts because some angst nuke will fall on Sarada's head at some point.

oh, of course

and yet the one destined to lose all is heroic MC

Top Bottom