• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto The Scarlet Spring: Sarada Uchiha FC

Vote for new FC name! Sarada Uchiha FC:

• Total voters

Foxfoxal

that is a litle exaggerated

NO

THE LINES MUST REMAIN AS THEY ARE
Nah she can keep the thing about Sasuke being a bad father even tho I would prefer that she did not talk as if Gaiden was yesterday, but acting as if Naruto was good father after the movie arc? hell no...

Corvida

Anda de dia la noche es mia
Nah she can keep the thing about Sasuke being a bad father even tho I would prefer that she did not talk as if Gaiden was yesterday, but acting as if Naruto was good father after the movie arc? hell no...
Anime Sarada has even more reasons than paper thin spin off Sarada to feel...bitter
but that´s the point and cruxmof the combo-yes, gaiden hurst like yesteday you cant change a fatherless childhood and above all....what she is mostly pointing is Naruto´s quality of all fatherly benevolent figure than helped her in one of the worst moments of her life

Foxfoxal

You know SS fans like me and @Corvida don't have a problem with this moment and we want it while you dont its funny :fatcat
I'm going to be a little rude but you guys only care about how it helps Sarada, I care about the general narrative :blobcomfy

Anime Sarada has even more reasons than paper thin spin off Sarada to feel...bitter
but that´s the point and cruxmof the combo-yes, gaiden hurst like yesteday you cant change a fatherless childhood and above all....what she is mostly pointing is Naruto´s quality of all fathely benevolent figure than helped her in one of the worst mometns of her life
She has reasons to feel bitter but she should be mature at this point to know if Sasuke needs to be absent, Gaiden was years ago, especially when they are in the literally middle of a conflict.

Meanwhile that fatherly figure was ignoring and missing all the important moment of his own kids... And yeah in Gaiden he was already absent and the problems were already there because Boruto already hated the idea of being hokage on Gaiden because of that.

She should focus on how good Hokage is naruto yada yada and don't bring the father thing... But I know they won't do it either way.

Abcdjdj1234

I'm going to be a little rude but you guys only care about how it helps Sarada, I care about the general narrative :blobcomfy
Tbf can you blame us the general narrative rn is about some otsutsuki simp and a girl who makes others simp so it's not hard to lose sight of the general narrative :blobcomfy
She has reasons to feel bitter but she should be mature at this point to know if Sasuke needs to be absent, Gaiden was years ago, especially when they are in the literally middle of a conflict.

Meanwhile that fatherly figure was ignoring and missing all the important moment of his own kids... And yeah in Gaiden he was already absent and the problems were already there because Boruto already hated the idea of being hokage on Gaiden because of that.

She should focus on how good Hokage is naruto yada yada and don't bring the father thing... But I know they won't do it either way.
Whatever sarada said was in the past tense and implied to be pre gaiden tbh.

We even see her be jealous of boruto and the other kids in chapter 1of gaiden. Naruto wasn't particularly a bad dad then, heck he was playing hide n seek with boruto which was more than sarada had got in her entire life with her dad

I don't think she was referring to any time period after Sasuke came back and Naruto being a bad dad in the movie is included in that

Abcdjdj1234

Can I join?

Anyway, if the byakugo scene will be pushed back. I think it will happen during the hospital scene, that way it will give SSS + Mitsuki better dialogue as well as otsutsukification info forshadow without Sarada + Mitsuki present in the interrogation.

Also I think the Ino scene will be scrapped, Sarada already said the newlyweds, it'll be redundant for Ino to say it too. It's only one line too, and they already took ino-shika-cho dialogue to team 7 in the card scene.

They'll probably on their way to the flower shop>>>Sasuke half-dead portal >>> Uzumaki residence>>>hokage conversation >>> "papa lend me your strength"
Welcome to the fc!!!

You will find hot takes and arguments and fanarts and whatnot here .. Mostly fanarts tho :cat

@Corvida one more new member lots of new members in the past few days :catflower

Abcdjdj1234

Tbf Sasuke just dumped her like two hours ago for a mission and she was visibly dissapointed and saw Naruto train both his kids soon after :krillin

Abcdjdj1234

Can I join?

Anyway, if the byakugo scene will be pushed back. I think it will happen during the hospital scene, that way it will give SSS + Mitsuki better dialogue as well as otsutsukification info forshadow without Sarada + Mitsuki present in the interrogation..

I never thought of this, this is a legit possibility, and they probably aren't going to go beyond the boro fight for a while so maybe the hospital scene will be expanded upon and yeah Mitsuki and Sakura are both there too... :mikebatman

Corvida

I'm going to be a little rude but you guys only care about how it helps Sarada,

of course

or rathr, fleshing slightly a non existing character, spin off at least
She has reasons to feel bitter but she should be mature at this point to know if Sasuke needs to be absent,

she knows

she understood why as soon as her bio dad left....
as soon as the embarrassing gaiden mess was over

but knowing he needs to be absent doesnt take aways one thing

she and her mother will be forever....

put after the mission
and now, after the MC and his dramatic needs, poor orphaned Burp
as third priority

if Naruto spent half the Bort anime trying to convince the bat to ..merely visit, Sarada..

well we all saw how she was feelong while training chidori
Gaiden was years ago, especially when they are in the literally middle of a conflict.

it s been I suppose little motre than a year agin intra history and Bat has visited....

some times
Meanwhile that fatherly figure was ignoring and missing all the important moment of his own kids..

But he was there

His kids knew he was there, ALWAYS THERE, knew who he was and that fatherly figure lives with them, cared for them and even noticed when Himawari was sick, tried to get close to his son and now has adopted other
. And yeah in Gaiden he was already absent and the problems were already there because Boruto already hated the idea of being hokage on Gaiden because of that.

And compared to his situration, Sarada had yet to meet her father while Borto ahd his tantrums and considered him

blessed

worse-Bort knows ALL about his father by now-he ven winessed his childhood!
what doess Sarada knows about Bat?
She should focus on how good Hokage is naruto

thats wha she immediatly does

all her Kawaki speech is her rememoring her gaiden situation

he makes feel you safe
cares for everyone

is the reason SHE DECIDED TO BE HOKAGE

yada yada and don't bring the father thing...

Compared to a non existant father, even compared with a blink abnd he´s gone Bat, Naruto is dad of the year
Nothing will change thatm, not even Bat OMG so importsnt mission he sacrificed his own family for

Sarada has all the right to feel bitter and that doesnt heal easily

Last edited:

atones25

This comment section is a warzone lol and rightly so, op makes valid points here sadly which are probably never gonna be addressed :catsad
This is actually pretty interesting to see. I never realized there were so many other people who were upset on Sarada's behalf for what happened during the last chapter. This and that other post ripping into the series on r/CharacterRant because of Sarada's mistreatment.

Either Sarada fans in general have had enough or people have finally realized how one dimensional the events in the series have been if they don't focus on Boruto and sometimes Kawaki.

Last edited:

Kyudaimee

This comment section is a warzone lol and rightly so, op makes valid points here sadly which are probably never gonna be addressed :catsad
Most agree actually, and have made intelligible comments, which is a complete surprise. As far as threads go this is one of the better ones. Except that Waka clown which I’m sure it’s the same as that idiot hater from months ago only under a different username.

Abcdjdj1234

Most agree actually, and have made intelligible comments, which is a complete surprise. As far as threads go this is one of the better ones. Except that Waka clown which I’m sure it’s the same as that idiot hater from months ago only under a different username.
Clown :trinny

Future. Something.... rich something something afaik his old username :hm

Kyudaimee

Clown :trinny

Future. Something.... rich something something afaik his old username :hm
Yup, that’s the one. Everybody’s got his number, it is known :cat him and that spammer highlighter guy are the most pathetic. The latter is more of a slumbering hater, where he just makes passive aggressive Sarada comments and every post that involves her he brings up Boruto to shadow her. They’re a big part of the subreddit’s cancer

fuff

Maybe Next Time ;)
Animewho? I’m totally ignoring animeblue’s labyrinth-like tweets and their confused innuendos. Rather just wait for the episodes and find out myself 🥱:raitea
good guy but I agree on the confusing posts, i can never understand what hes trying to hint lol

Impulse785

IT WAS ME BARRY!

I agree what most people are saying

It hard for Sarada to gain acknowledgement which someone needs to be Hokage if the writers constantly let her achievements get overshadowed by what Boruto does

Her dream to be Hokage can't be handled in just one arc it needs to be developed overtime

The manga really is wasting Sarada Mitsuki and most of the new gen

Ecei

Your POV:

Sarada telling you about her revolution but also picking up a fresh baguette on the way home like a queen

I always liked this short clip. You can imagine her proper reaction to something important and relevant. Like the village's wrongs to her clan or a villain thinking they can destroy konoha without going through her first. If only...

Last edited:

Kyudaimee

I always liked this short clip. You can imagine her proper reaction to something important and relevant. Like the village's wrongs to her clan or a villain thinking they can destroy konoha without going through her first. If only...
Sarada’s character is well-established that you can pretty much imagine her reaction to every incident, big or small, and how extreme her reaction would be. The sad thing is though that we’ll never know if the writers would let her HAVE a proper, in-character reaction instead of pushing her into the background because of every incident has to center around Boruto (and Kawaki) and only them.

Whoever dares destroy Konoha, Sarada should be out for fucking blood. She was just about ready to punch Kawaki’s head off when he wouldn’t answer her where Naruto was (39.) I’m almost scared the anime team will tone that scene down and make her more meek and less aggressive.

Ah, yes…so much to worry and fear. Just another reminder how pathetic this series is where only 2 characters are fully functional.

Ecei

Sarada’s character is well-established that you can pretty much imagine her reaction to every incident, big or small, and how extreme her reaction would be. The sad thing is though that we’ll never know if the writers would let her HAVE a proper, in-character reaction instead of pushing her into the background because of every incident has to center around Boruto (and Kawaki) and only them.

Whoever dares destroy Konoha, Sarada should be out for fucking blood. She was just about ready to punch Kawaki’s head off when he wouldn’t answer her where Naruto was (39.) I’m almost scared the anime team will tone that scene down and make her more meek and less aggressive.

Ah, yes…so much to worry and fear. Just another reminder how pathetic this series is where only 2 characters are fully functional.
The anime team knows how to make her react for the most part. But they're limited. So you end up with wierd inconsistencies where you see Sarada reacting properly in irrelevant anime originals (Benga ).. And not reacting at all when Madara attacking the village is mentioned.

I hope sp won't tone down the only time manga sarada had some flare in personality tho. They've been doing her character justice so far. Afaik the only moments they toned down/changed was Sarada bickering with bolt.. or Naruto explaining to Kawaki why Sarada reacted the way she did

Corvida

I agree what most people are saying

It hard for Sarada to gain acknowledgement which someone needs to be Hokage if the writers constantly let her achievements get overshadowed by what Boruto does
That´s why it puzzles me people only seemed to realize last chapter, when Sarada´s goal was straightly undermined as soon as glorious MC detemined his own goal would be....

protect her?

This line is more than enough to determine the problem

Sarada’s goal will not and cannot be developed if they keep her with Boruto

vulpxnx

🏅 #1 boruto the character hater 🏅
I feel threatened :zaru , Is that the response you wanted? :tiredpepe
dont feel threatened u can still fight your way up to be #1 twitter celebrity in this forum

now that you have a rival, u gotta put in that work. no sloppy stuff anymore.

lets earn that title!

Top Bottom