The reason why Going Merry is still here is because...

:laugh never mind :sweatdrop I didn't think this one through. It sounded a bit too good in my head.

Or maybe, did the klabautermann perhaps... :huh

ya i think it may be a DF but i still think they need a new ship if its a DF i think they could take the figure head and put it on a new boat

Masaki said:
If it ate a DF, it would sink.

There had been many theories about the difference between swim and float. A bout actually stands on the water, so it doesnt really affect him.

Anyway, cant think of anything else than a DF. perhaps "repair repair no mi"

... mmmm that last bit wasnt necessary at all...:sweatdrop

All this time I thought it would have been Iceburg to bring the Merry to the Strawhats. I guess it does make sense that the Klaubertermann came for them.

I'm goin with Iceburg popping out and being the one who came to save them, then a major curve ball and him joining the crew instead of Franky ^^

Nah those chances are slim, since his character is a bit linear, I guess they could play up on how he's too lazy to repair, a scene with him picking his nose as water pours in.

I really hope Franky joins though, gotta love that character design.

we have to wait for next chapter in next week, but i wonder Merry ship will stay but i thought Merry have huge damage in hull since it can't repaired?

Drew said:
I'm goin with Iceburg popping out and being the one who came to save them, then a major curve ball and him joining the crew instead of Franky ^^

Nah those chances are slim, since his character is a bit linear, I guess they could play up on how he's too lazy to repair, a scene with him picking his nose as water pours in.

I really hope Franky joins though, gotta love that character design.
I think it would be kind of random for Iceburg to show up now.

Vegitto-kun said:
Merry is ALIVE I tell you its teh uber ship

I think it's pretty cool when they animate Merry's head and do stuff like that.

Yeah, it probably was the ship's incarnation that saved itself when it first fell and then arrived at Enies Lobby to save the StrawHats.

I like the Iceburg answer, it atleast make most sense....how it got there...no freaking idea :laugh

Well, I guess the spirit is actually taking action? Maybe it was possesed with a fairy spirit or something. Oda will know what to do :eek:

I hope the ship's spirit is a hot chick. Robin+Nami+sexy female ship spirit in a sailor's outfit would rock.

gee, i didn't think everyone would be so dumb. lol

it's a self repairing ship. this time it repaired it self hardcore. remember on sky island? usopp saw it begin to repair itself. then in this arc, franky explained it. now it self repaired itself hardcore. easy as that.

devil fruit wouldn't werk. we saw it sink underwater, it would "die".

pauly.someone else making a new one IS a good theory, but the fact that it's repaired ITSELF before seals my theory.

ALL IMO.

Back
Top Bottom