The Perverted Hermit

Well, he does remind me of an obnoxious loudmouth gaki who don't behave and often don't respect elders.

Only difference is one has a demon.

Death Note 01 RAW Direct Download 2

There is already a thread on this exact same topic, and it is still pretty active, so why you would want to post another one is beyond me. :oh

Jiraya rocks. :amuse

Yea, he's only cool cause he's animated. In real life he'd be on that How to Catch a Predator show or whatever its called. xDD

On DateLine? I think that's for pedophiles, not perverts into women, as Jiraiya states:

Jiraiya: Besides, I don't like kids

Taken from episode 53

Jiraiya rocks. He makes me laugh in every episode he part takes in. Especially when he's on the look out for women.

I didlike him but he's funny to watch and i like his sub version but he could be selfish sometimes it's nearly like Naruto Uzumaki is his life...

i like him, although i like the VA from the original better his personalty is awesome!!! hes one of the funniest people in naruto from what i can see :)

why doesnt jiraya care about sasuke as mch as naruto...?
  1. He never met Sasuke yet.
  2. Spoiler:
    He's a lot more like Naruto than Sasuke.
    Spoiler:
    Naruto is to Jiraiya as Sasuke is to Mr. 'O' and Sakura is to Ms. 'T'.
  3. Sasuke doesn't use the Sexy Jutsu.

As for the topic, I like Jiraiya. He has big hands and you know what they say about guys with big hands...

... They need big gloves if they wear gloves. :oh

Jiraiya dosent have cool technicues, so i don't understand why is he called sannin.

Actually...he does have a couple good techniques besides summoning frogs...however, I can't say what they are, because they're huge spoilers in the episode 80 area.

jiraiya is super funny. actually he is funniest character in naruto.

I am not just a pervert. I am... A SUPER PERVERT!
lol, that was funny

Not bad, I kinda liked the voice. I do however feel that for some reason whenever he talks I think of Kakashi instead of Jiraiya. Also I tend to get a little confused with Jiraiya calling the Frog Boss Gamabunta while Naruto refers to him as the Toad Chief, not a big issue but a tad annoying in terms of constitency.

:jir_thumb He is the funniest strongest ninja that I have seen on Naruto so far...All the other strongest ninjas aren't really that funny, although they can be funny at times

Back
Top Bottom