• CC
    PotW is back with a special edition Happy Holidays!
    ~Deadline to enter is Monday, December the 19th at 9 PM UTC.

The OGs Revealed - the Thread

Ayala

Still don't have the fucking words...
What? That can't be real, these seventh seat looking asses can't be the OG division Captains :mjlol

Clowe

King of Nothing
Where is Kirinji? Can't find him.

Anyway eyepatch girl looks cool, as well as the one who I presume to be the Shihoin captain at the time (the white haired, dark skinned one), he looks awesome too.

The other ones... well that beard guy looks pretty evil I guess.

Last edited:

Velocity

The Writing Writer
So how many of these are going to show up in the Hell Arc? Are we going to get a Current Gotei 13 vs OG Gotei 13 showdown? :catthinks

Doesn’t seem like any of the Royal Guard are there?
They wouldn’t be. The original Gotei 13 were all violent criminals, the worst of the worst. Of the Royal Guard, only three of them would have been captains of the Gotei 13 and neither Kirinji nor Senjumaru come across as criminals let alone as old as Unohana. These guys are presumably all in Hell now.

Ayala

Still don't have the fucking words...
Man i was thinking it was a joke, these filler funny looking guys really the strongest gen of Gotei that could instill fear on even Juha?

Freshmaker

Please don't official! Please don't official!!!🤮 These guy and girls all look lame as hell! Besides the possible Shihoin ancestor I can't see these OG's being the ones who where cut throat like criminals along with Yamamoto and Unohana! Kubo must be on drugs or getting lazy to put this out!😡

TomPen94

This text is part of Aizen's plan
They all look like they're mainly combat focused.
So the idea that this is the Gotei before they mellowed out and actually became a proper organization sits well.

guy with the orange scarf, grrl with the eye patch, ghost grrl and glasses grrl are gonna be very popular.
probably have some detractors from this thread in their entourage.

Velocity

The Writing Writer
Am I the only person who doesn’t mind them at all?

Like, what the hell did you expect? 13 people who looked like Unohana or Kenpachi?
I like 'em.

They strike a nice balance between scary and deceptive. Like the girl with glasses seems the most innocent, but if she's one of the worst criminals that were alive back then she's probably terrifying.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Am I the only person who doesn’t mind them at all?

Like, what the hell did you expect? 13 people who looked like Unohana or Kenpachi?

They look awesome. People are just salty over most of them not being generic pretty/cool boys and girls.

Granted, it's what most normies expect from Bleach but Kubo shines best when he goes full haywire like this. The smiling zombie fucker at the forefront of the drawing is the coolest looking guy.

Byakuya

Semi-retired
Seems legit to me, and I think they look mostly awesome. Especially bottom left guy with the moustache.

Cirsium

I like the designs. Each captain looks distinct enough from each other and except the bespectacled girl they look what would I expect from the bunch of murderous thugs Yhwach talked about. The old man below Unohana and the Rasputin looking motherf*cker especially look like what Yhwach referred to.

One thing I especially like is how Kubo is keeping the designs of the silhouettes shown in chapter 511 consistent instead of coming with brand new designs, which is welcomed.

Last edited:

Colmillo

The old guy(the one who’s kind of kneeling and pointing his sword downward) who is next to the guy with the orange scarf is much more menacing than any form of kenpachi accept for maybe bankai.

Riruka X kenpachi or

katen Kyokotsu X Kenpachi is pretty cool aswell

TomPen94

This text is part of Aizen's plan
I wonder if they'll draw on these designs for more concrete looks for the silhouettes in the next episode. Kubo might've fed them to the animation team beforehand.

Top Bottom