The Official Chicago Bears thread

Deadpool

Crimson King
Well It's me Deadpool again with another exciting year of Chicago Bears football. Well lets start things off with info. So far Grossman haven't been doing so well. But the main reason is the running game is very effective which allows the defence to concentrate on the passing game and we haven't been using the moose and Berrian. Our defence and special team took it up a notch against the chargers with int touchdown and kickoff TD. Thomas Jones and The moose with play against arizona this friday so its gonna be good.

The bears have trouble with their running backs, they handed the job to benson when jones deserves it, cuz jones got the players' respect, and during a preseason game or something, during the 4th quarter and the mandatory post game, benson just left.

i really think anyone can win the nfc north not named green bay. never cared for grossman either.

Yea I know he is average. But my bro think he is the second coming of christ. He yammers on about grossman doing this and that. GOing to the Probowl so I just started to roll my eyes when he is done.

Its half time so far Grossman is doing pretty good. And the defence is still rockin. Well gotta go to watch the rest of the game.

Deadpool said:
Ok Vash whats your favorite team oh Elite one.

All you had to do was look at his profile to find out the answer.

Personally I rather talk about the NFL in general rather than just one team.

Oh well then from the look of things I doubt the steelers will be as good as last year. lost buss and one of their good recievers. So I don't think the steelers will make it to the superbowl. Since I'm here the bears game so meh worthy Grossman is getting better but he needs to improve his redzone playmaking. As for Greise...He's good because he is a veteren. Until Next Friday I'm out

i'm a bit disappointed in Benson. Seems like he's been whining since the draft last year. Never was big on Grossman, my personal bias against Florida QB's. But don't worry we still got Ortan. And i just found out from my brother in law his cousin just got traded to the Bears from Houston. Hope he does good, i want tickets.

Bears will probably win the North but I don't see them being a legitimate contender to win it all.

My My My Grossman finally got a TD. That is good very good. Well lets start, Our defence was great as usual. Ortan got some playing time and was pretty good from I saw. Pope was doing damn good with the time he had. Even though he is a fourth stringer he was still good. THe Browns defence and offence sucked. Pope got through them pretty easily. So that is pretty much it for now. See ya after beating Greenbay's ass. I'm out

I don't see how any team (asides from maybe Detroit) could possibly lose to Green Bay this season. The Packers are awful. I mean downright awful.

True They do suck now. But hey this is Brett Farve last season and boy its gonna an painful one the cheeseheads.

Well the bears defeated the packers in a very easy game. Grossman is getting better at the game. The running game was ok not great but ok. Our kicker is doing a great job and got all of them in. And last but not least is Hester. He is gonna be big this season. He got two kick return touchdown this year if you count the preseason. But yea its gonna be good year for us.

Man do i love when we kick GB ass. I dont care if there bad it still feels good. Sexy Rexy was really good. I was surprised how good he was. But i dont want to get to excited. I still remeber the playoff game. Moose was great today. He didnt have any drop balls like last year. Hes our real number 1 this year. Also they finally start throwing to the tight end and it helps out alot. But they need to work on redzone and get more points then just field goals. But good game and im happy with the win. Great to have the Bears back and i look forward to winning the North again.

Thomas Jones was about the only offense the Bears had last year and they go and disrespect him by naming an unproductive whiner like Benson the starter. Jones was leading the NFC in rushing about 6 games into last year I believe.

When Mel Kiper Jr. said the Bears draft was a good one because it would improve their special teams and that would be the difference for them, I thought he had overdid it on the hairspray again. But after watching Devin Hester so far he may be right. I'll take anything that helps the offense.

Well Grossman kicked all kinds of ass this week. Four TD's bitches, All the haters can STFU. Jones and Benson were ok but the defence and passing shined today.

People should realize if you add any kind of offense to this team, that makes them a legit Super Bowl contender.I want more from the running game, but Grossman is putting to bed my doubts about him. He's making a case for one of the best young qb's in the game.

Yeah, he just has to stay healthy. But you have to remember their first 2 games so far were against Green Bay and Detroit. Taking nothing away from how well the Bears have played of course, but can they do that against Minnesota 2 times this year? Because Minnesota has been playing well too and beaten 2 teams that had made the playoffs last year.

Cellophane Boy said:
Yeah, he just has to stay healthy. But you have to remember their first 2 games so far were against Green Bay and Detroit. Taking nothing away from how well the Bears have played of course, but can they do that against Minnesota 2 times this year? Because Minnesota has been playing well too and beaten 2 teams that had made the playoffs last year.
If the defense plays up to their ability in those games then yes they can win them. I think the key is if the offense can give any kind of help, our defense and special teams are good enough. Especially if we don't turn the ball over. Minnesota has played well but I think they have enough if they don't screw up.

I'm not a Bears fan, but i'll admit that I was surprised when I saw that 'Sexy Rexy' had thrown for 4 touchdown passes this weekend. I thought fans were chanting for Griese in the preseason. What happened?

Rex decided to throw 4 TD's thus made them go back to him. But hey it could be worse. They could've chanted Orten But, that never happen.

tobiume said:
I'm not a Bears fan, but i'll admit that I was surprised when I saw that 'Sexy Rexy' had thrown for 4 touchdown passes this weekend. I thought fans were chanting for Griese in the preseason. What happened?
People in Chicago tend to overreact when it comes to QB's. Its accutally funny now the people who pretty much hated Rex now thinks hes gonna lead us to the Super Bowl. But if Rex has a couple of bad games they'll go back to wanting Griese.

Haha, I remember when Chicago brought in Kordell Stewart to be the savior. That worked out pretty well.:laugh

Back
Top Bottom