The New 9:30am Time Slot...?

Razor Ramon HG

| (? ◡?)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I just have a feeling that this time slot seems too child oriented for OP, especially at the current arc...:oh

I have a bad feeling the violence is going to be cut down a lot, and the anime may lose impact on some of the major fight scenes :(

What do you all think this change is going to bring to the anime? Is it good or bad?

The time change is scheduled for JAPAN not USA

"Starting Oct 1, One Piece's broadcast time is changing!! On Fuji Television, it will air every Sunday morning at 9:30~!!
There will be cool special videos too!!"

The cool special videos sound interesting...

Last edited:
Are you talking about Cartoon Network? I don't keep up with that schedule.

But if you're talking about Japan, they're going that early? Nonetheless, I don't think they'll cut out anything major. Not that much of a change.

If you're referring to the Japanese version - Seriously? That's a little dissapointing.

If it's the English version on Cartoon Network, then that's perfect. One step closer to getting that abomination off the air.

TenshiOni said:
If you're referring to the Japanese version - Seriously? That's a little dissapointing.

If it's the English version on Cartoon Network, then that's perfect. One step closer to getting that abomination off the air.

Unfortunately it is the Japanese version :( Why would I even mention the horror that is Dub Piece :p

Well, One Piece was always aimed at kids around age 12, wasn't it? I don't think being moved to the morning will really make much difference.

Geg said:
Well, One Piece was always aimed at kids around age 12, wasn't it? I don't think being moved to the morning will really make much difference.

Except that in Japan, One Piece is huge. It's kind of like an all-ages kind of thing and it has a big audience.

Has this ever happened before? Any other anime we could compare this type of move with? I would hate it if they started censoring/leaving out the really violent parts!
Spoiler:
Just when Luffy goes 3rd gear too. I want to see Luffy's giant fist smashing into Lucci, with all the face distorting and blood spitting I've grown to love :cry

I just found out One Piece is broadcast on a ton of other channels... not just Fuji TV... and it's pretty much all screwed up >_<

Back
Top Bottom