• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

The Last Sakura vs SM Naruto

Who wins?

• Total voters
Pein arc SM Naruto
The Last Sakura (her novel feats can be included)
Distance: 100m
Mindset: KI
Knowledge: Full
Restrictions: Naruto can only summon one frog.

Does Sakura have any chance of beating this version of Naruto? :hm

zaddyxx22

that wasn’t very cash money of you
Pein arc SM Naruto
The Last Sakura (her novel feats can be included)
Distance: 100m
Mindset: KI
Knowledge: Full
Restrictions: Naruto can only summon one frog.

Does Sakura have any chance of beating this version of Naruto? :hm
WA sakura who we can low ball to be equals with EMS sasuke and KCM Naruto, who can also be high balled to borderline god tier due to kaguya feats? sakura stomps

Hina uzumaki

Naruto wins
Sakura isn't landing a hit on a sage

Shockwaves get walled by Sage durability if you think Regular dura doesn't do it.

She gets feinted and eats a Rasenshuriken.

Fused

Ningen Zero Keikaku
You're kidding right? War arc Sakura was able to replicate DMS Kakashi's feat against Kaguya, meaning that she's equal to DMS Kakashi, and Adult Sakura is above even that.

Oh wait though, DMS Kakashi is fodder, so it makes sense that these people compare to Pain arc power levels. My bad, well I don't know who wins then, it could go either way :oldshrug

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
Sakura has no impressive feats compared to this Naruto and cant really do jack to him

Hed win

If he started in Base you could maybe make an argument she could win (Still side with Naruto personally) but shes def not beating a perfect sage

zaddyxx22

that wasn’t very cash money of you
Tbf I don't think they are wrong.
Sakura in her novel defeated a pseudo Jin with 9 tails. Pre-war arc SM Naruto could defeat 50% Kurama.
This why I thought the strongest version of Naruto she could beat is Pein arc SM Naruto. I might be wrong tho. :thinkchuu
a pseudo jin who harvested cells from vote 2 naruto and sasuke, both who have the chakra of the sage of six paths and special chakra from their own bloodline. kido was dangerous enough that kakashi personally came with naruto as back up

Top Bottom