The Intelligent Hip-Hop/Rap Discussion III - Part 5

~Gesy~

Freshly drenched in coochie water
I don't mind uplifting music, but the song doesn't have any replay value to me.
It wasn't meant to have replay value. The heart series are usually just loose tracks he release before his album. I listened to it a good number of times this morning tho

MO

nap time
People defending gangs on Twitter because some of their favorites rappers are about to be locked up. :tchpepe

~Gesy~

People defending gangs on Twitter because some of their favorites rappers are about to be locked up. :tchpepe

It always cracks me up when we watch them commit crimes only for people to later be shocked that they pay for it.

You think they're getting away with something when in reality the FBI has been paying attention to them for a good 2 years...

~Gesy~

Gangs aren't beneficial to the black community. They can be if they wasn't so focused on drugs and murder and frame themselves after the Black Panthers tho

Mider T

Apples and Bananers
Gangs aren't really beneficial to any community lol possible exception of the Sicilian ones due to the historic failings and corruption of the local government there.

~Gesy~

Gangs used to be immensely beneficial, but then capitalism kicked in

Also happy kendrick lamar day
Like I said, I consider the black panther a gang and they educated and fed children and protected and policed neighborhoods.

Government tampering ruined the concept and now gangs operate at a low frequency.

Last edited:

~Gesy~

I needed to emotionally decompress after "we cry together " . Anyone that ever been with a hood bitch got flashbacks listening to it

~Gesy~

Yeah I like the second half more than the first..but I figure that's because the beats are more upbeat by then. This album is so personal man..

He forgot sleeping with white women as a self rightous black dude lol

GANDO

HxH comeback got ur top 5 twerkin
AOTY to me, it was breath of fresh air,
I feel like melodic blue was preparing us for this Album.

Sound wise It will age perfectly and is a natural evolution from Damn.

Top Bottom