• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

The Intelligent Hip-Hop/Rap Discussion III - Part 5

~Gesy~

Freshly drenched in coochie water
People in New York City can go their whole lives without driving. Transit is really good if you don't mind the rats. :laugh

Donga

Well-Known Nooby
A couple months Ago I bumped some old Nicki

Did it on em, Up in Flames, Hov Lane is bodying most mainstream female rappers disco even (maybe) nigass

got respect old nicki

Last edited:

Donga

Well-Known Nooby
I feel like she is (maybe Mount Rushmore sense) its kind of tough cuz she is more of punch line rapper but not as lyrical as Noname and Lauryn hill.

Last edited:

~Gesy~

Freshly drenched in coochie water
I feel like she is (maybe Mount Rushmore sense) its kind of tough cuz she is more of punch line rapper but not as lyrical as Noname and Lauryn hill.
I think she does have the ability to be lyrical like them. But like everyone on the "young money team" she sold out and chose to make big records instead.

I hope to get a "real album" from Drake and Nicki someday where they don't care about putting up numbers.

Donga

Well-Known Nooby
I think she does have the ability to be lyrical like them. But like everyone on the "young money team" she sold out and chose to make big records instead.

I hope to get a "real album" from Drake and Nicki someday where they don't care about putting up numbers.
Maybe

but it likely going to be Nicki putting a quality album before Drake. She's more prone to have a larger drive to prove the world she ain't to mess with cause there's been a lot of negativty on her name as of late. I might be wrong but her sales might have decline over the years too.

Drakes drive is weaker atm, he's been goin with the same formulatic formular since views and its been well received. Add that to his dedicated fan base (and dickriders).

Last edited:
Top Bottom