Convo The HoU Convo-81: ComfyCrew ! (:3ꇤ[▓▓]

You open your favorite video sharing platform. What do you watch?

• Total voters

Rinoa

ɪຕ℘ɛཞ❀ɬཞıʑ 滅
Administrator
Hi.

I think so. Probably in 2023. It was extremely popular so I doubt they wouldn't make more.

An OVA for Moriarty came out this year. Recently too.
Need to look into the Ova then. Thank you Light. :pattycake
It is kind of redundant to have a spam rule in a convo thread since there's no limit to how many posts that can be made before it is required to create a new thread.

Hopefully it's not for copyright shenanigans or anything like that.
We used to create a new thread when we reach 2000th posts but this one keeps going due to all past events and less activity here. Anyways we never crack on spam unless someone spam pages on a row.

I have no idea i asked about didn’t got a answer that matches with the situation even so already let to know here is posted fanarts and cute images nothing to delete. :catthinks

I have no idea i asked about didn’t got a answer that matches with the situation even so already let to know here is posted fanarts and cute images nothing to delete.
You sure you're the one that wrote this post and not (you know who I'm talking about with his strange grammar and all)?
Spoiler:
:maybe

Aside from that, it's not like the relationship thread was deleted even after it reached 10,000 posts and there's not enough activity here on this convo to fill up a new thread with thousands of posts real quick so...

This thread might as well stay. Hopefully it'll reach 4000 by the end of the year prob (or the end of July if it becomes active again).

Light D Lamperouge

The Honoured One
Need to look into the Ova then. Thank you Light. :pattycake

We used to create a new thread when we reach 2000th posts but this one keeps going due to all past events and less activity here. Anyways we never crack on spam unless someone spam pages on a row.

I have no idea i asked about didn’t got a answer that matches with the situation even so already let to know here is posted fanarts and cute images nothing to delete. :catthinks
No worries Rin. Enjoy :nezukocomfy

Rinoa

ɪຕ℘ɛཞ❀ɬཞıʑ 滅
Administrator
@Rinoa Voted.
Also, happy birthday +1

Already voted :catsalute

Your burger entry looks delicious :catdrool

So many appetizing photos competing for attention :meowfood

Also, a very happy Bday to both @Kisaitaparadise and @Rinoa :happykitten

Hope u have a great day celebrating :blobdj:nezukocomfy

Happy birthday @Rinoa

Happy Birthday @Rinoa
Enjoy your day. :nezukocomfy
Thank y’all. :nezukorun

Hope you had a good weekend.

Light it seems chainsaw manga is coming back on July 13.

Rinoa

ɪຕ℘ɛཞ❀ɬཞıʑ 滅
Administrator
No worries Rin. I hope your day was great.

Yeah part 2 is coming out then. Can't wait.
It was nice but hopefully next year is better. :blobcomfy

Same i guess the anime comes out in August ?

Hard to believe it's e last day of the near 1 mth school hols already

Off 1st for the day, hanging ard at e malls agn. Cya all, have a gd day ahead
So has your summer hols started yet? :blobfiesta

Top Bottom