The Forum Leaders Thread

Babby

Being a mod on prestigious fanverse aka Narutoforums is a privilege not many can afford, meeting expectations is the bare minimum.

~Avant~

Eveningstar
@Gin
@Santí
@Majin Lu
@Naruto
@EvilMoogle
@Vandal Savage

Look at that, more posts get deleted the moment I say anything. Its considered "spam" do you guys even know what "spam" is?

The only place you can question power here is in a subforum away from prying eyes. So you can't question leadship here at all. Even in the very thread titled "Forum Leaders Thread". And they knew to delete my posts anonymously too and suggest that I dont spam in the thread. Like, this is blatant censorship and an abuse of authority.

Literally other members and Staff responded to me. How is that Spam? I kept my posts on topic and on the subject of the thread, how was it spam? The literal post above mine is more spam than anything I posted and yet it stay and my posts go. I fucking wonder why.

Last edited:

Rinoa

ɪຕ℘ɛཞ❀ɬཞıʑ 滅
Administrator
@Gin
@Santí
@Majin Lu
@Naruto
@EvilMoogle
@Vandal Savage

Look at that, more posts get deleted the moment I say anything. Its considered "spam" do you guys even know what "spam" is?

The only place you can question power here is in a subforum away from prying eyes. So you can't question leadship here at all. Even in the very thread titled "Forum Leaders Thread". And they knew to delete my posts anonymously too and suggest that I dont spam in the thread. Like, this is blatant censorship and an abuse of authority.

Literally other members and Staff responded to me. How is that Spam? I kept my posts on topic and on the subject of the thread, how was it spam? The literal post above mine is more spam than anything I posted and yet it stay and my posts go. I fucking wonder why.
The purpose of this thread is to announce and welcoming new mods.
You can get some jokes or other less good reactions to it when a new name is announced here, but it's not for keep spamming or for keep convos regarding sections policies or matters. If you check the posts here since the thread exists, its purpose has always been that.
All the posts were deleted not only yours.

~Avant~

Eveningstar
The purpose of this thread is to announce and welcoming new mods.
You can get some jokes or other less good reactions to it when a new name is announced here, but it's not for keep spamming or for keep convos regarding sections policies or matters. If you check the posts here since the thread exists, its purpose has always been that.All the posts were deleted not only yours.
So the jokes arent spam but any serious conversation about the abuse of authority by certain mods, is?

Maybe you should consider opening up the scope of the thread to also include when Mods have abused their powers. You know, actually encourage discussion to keep the Forum alive?

You're flexible in your thinking when it suits you, and obtuse the moment it doesn't. I hate that their isn't a thread where members in general can't come together and question Leadership, it HAS to be done privately so leadership isn't questioned.

Spoiler:

There used to be posts and/or threads that would occasionally pop up in the Questions & Complains thread when there were certain issues that arose regading what @~Avant~ brought up from time to time.

Usually, a member would bring up a certain issue regarding someone who moderates a certain section of the forum about their conduct and at times, other members from that section (and or other sections) would hop in and bring up their own thoughts, or even agree with the sentiment that the OP had brought up in that thread.

Now, the next scenario is very rare, but
Spoiler:
that Kits thread was a genuine surprise when it popped up on the Q&C thread and it managed to reach like what, almost 500 replies (487)?

@Rinoa Despite being your job to keep this thread clean & spam free, I would appreciate it if you didn't delete this post btw. Thank you.

~Avant~

Eveningstar
Spoiler:

There used to be posts and/or threads that would occasionally pop up in the Questions & Complains thread when there were certain issues that arose regading what @~Avant~ brought up from time to time.

Usually, a member would bring up a certain issue regarding someone who moderates a certain section of the forum about their conduct and at times, other members from that section (and or other sections) would hop in and bring up their own thoughts, or even agree with the sentiment that the OP had brought up in that thread.

Now, the next scenario is very rare, but
Spoiler:
that Kits thread was a genuine surprise when it popped up on the Q&C thread and it managed to reach like what, almost 500 replies (487)?

@Rinoa Despite being your job to keep this thread clean & spam free, I would appreciate it if you didn't delete this post btw. Thank you.
But the solution to all of that has always just been to delete posts, section ban, and have members complain from the shadow realm, away from public forum scrutiny. It all gets reduced until members lose the will to argue and simply just leave the forum. And then they wonder why so many sections are dying.

Their intolerance of intolerance, makes them intolerable.

But the solution to all of that has always just been to delete posts, section ban, and have members complain from the shadow realm, away from public forum scrutiny. It all gets reduced until members lose the will to argue and simply just leave the forum. And then they wonder why so many sections are dying.

Their intolerance of intolerance, makes them intolerable.
Spoiler:

That being said, the crux of your issues right now mainly stems from what happened in the cafe, right...?

Enforcement of the rules up there really does come as a shock to some members from other sections that decide to pop in and post here and there, since differences in opinion regarding a certain topic or issue can be expressed and members are free to disagree and all, but very rarely does it end in a deleted post/and or ban unless a member violates one of the global rules listed on the forum as a whole (or just being a troll who flames tf out of people in that section, either of the two).

But...the cafe deals with issues that are going on in the real world while the vast majority of the other sections here aren't, so the staff there are required to be more vigilant as a requirement for things there to be kept under control, more or less.

Shrike

So the jokes arent spam but any serious conversation about the abuse of authority by certain mods, is?

Maybe you should consider opening up the scope of the thread to also include when Mods have abused their powers. You know, actually encourage discussion to keep the Forum alive?

You're flexible in your thinking when it suits you, and obtuse the moment it doesn't. I hate that their isn't a thread where members in general can't come together and question Leadership, it HAS to be done privately so leadership isn't questioned.
This isn't the thread for it, as you have been told. There is a Questions & Complaints section: and you can file a complaint. I am not sure why are you trying to say that things have to be done privately when you're the only one complaining. Also the payment thing was a joke.

Top Bottom