The fillers will end on episode 203

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYo

Turkish till I Die
It tru coz the ova day i fond out aboot it from sumwher tht i red it and it sed that filer will end at teh epsode 203. If yo don't beleive me then you wil all see that i am rite when it cums 2 it and you wil all be lyk wanting to say sorry to me because i am right so beleaf me.

But before you reply to this thread please bear in mind;

1. I cannot reveal my sources

2. I am 12 years old

3. I am an attention seeker

4. Above my avatar i am classed as a *newbie*

5. I am stupid enough to think you all have blind faith in everything i say

6. I have not yet realised there are 20+ other topics that are near carbon copies of this one.

7. Up until a day ago i had no idea what a "filler" was

8. I have ignored the way you have reacted to similar threads, but i am pretty sure this will be a "one post wonder"

9. I have no appreciation for these forums or anybody else that posts in them

10. I'm a narutard

You didn't inform us if you were actually speaking english...
You're lucky I can understand because I'm french (si tu veux je peux aussi te montrer comment ça fait quand on comprend pas ce que l'autre dit)
and i write better english than you. And yeah this post is useless, no-one is gonna ear you if you have no sources and just a feeling!

Undomiel said:
You didn't inform us if you were actually speaking english...
You're lucky I can understand because I'm french (si tu veux je peux aussi te montrer comment ?a fait quand on comprend pas ce que l'autre dit)
and i write better english than you. And yeah this post is useless, no-one is gonna ear you if you have no sources and just a feeling!
People like this is why I think %90 of the NF population consists of retards.
Two people have taken this seriously so far.
Waiting for the rest.

Somehow, this thread is becoming realistic

"A 90-minute Special on 10/5/06 - 203 or 204? who knows if he right or not! :) "

YoYo said:
It tru coz the ova day i fond out aboot it from sumwher tht i red it and it sed that filer will end at teh epsode 203. If yo don't beleive me then you wil all see that i am rite when it cums 2 it and you wil all be lyk wanting to say sorry to me because i am right so beleaf me.

2. I am 12 years old

6. I have not yet realised there are 20+ other topics that are near carbon copies of this one.

8. I have ignored the way you have reacted to similar threads, but i am pretty sure this will be a "one post wonder"

10. I'm a narutard

I see what your trying to do, but i'm just not laughing :cry

YoYo said:
when it cums 2 it and you wil all be lyk wanting to say sorry to me because i am right so beleaf me.

:(...wait...
...when it WHATs to it?

YoYo said:
i am pretty sure this will be a one post wonder

Are you sure about that? For some reason I'm thinking no.

No, the fillers will NEVER end.

I've heard from reliable sources, that the fillers won't end, but neither will the Naruto anime. They will keep making fillers, until Japan is sunken into the ocean, by Godzilla.

Yeah I take this seriously because most of actual threads about that are exactly like this! I'm not laughing anymore, maybe I must but how could you show a good exemple and avoid such things? Laughing about them? They don't care! They post that's it. Really this forum must have someone to check out news threads and avoid the x number threads about the end of fillers. Stop laughing, make a solution people are not listenning : ANN, Wiki or the end of fillers are really a good exemple! It pisses me off.

CrazyMoronX said:
No, the fillers will NEVER end.

I've heard from reliable sources, that the fillers won't end, but neither will the Naruto anime. They will keep making fillers, until Japan is sunken into the ocean, by Godzilla.

Ok you win.

Can I just say what a Bulls**t thread, someone lock it, please?

Undomiel said:
Yeah I take this seriously because most of actual threads about that are exactly like this! I'm not laughing anymore, maybe I must but how could you show a good exemple and avoid such things? Laughing about them? They don't care! They post that's it. Really this forum must have someone to check out news threads and avoid the x number threads about the end of fillers. Stop laughing, make a solution people are not listenning : ANN, Wiki or the end of fillers are really a good exemple! It pisses me off.
That's just the thing. There is no solution, because there are too many idiot Narutards. The only thing to do is laugh about it with threads like this.

YoYo said:

2. I am 12 years old

10. I'm a narutard

Too bad. If you were 11, I might have believed you. :(

This might have been funnier if it wasn't done all the damn time.

There are enough joke topics. Please...just stop.

Does watching Naruto make you stupider? Cause it looks like half the people on these forums don't know what sarcasm is.

BrianTheGoldfish said:
This might have been funnier if it wasn't done all the damn time.

There are enough joke topics. Please...just stop.

Cool Im in your sig.

Aavion said:
Does watching Naruto make you stupider? Cause it looks like half the people on these forums don't know what sarcasm is.
Quoted... just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom