• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Megathread The Coronavirus Pandemic

Thing is taxes doesnt need to go up stop being corrupt and putting money in your frieds pockets and you can keep taxes low and afford health care for everyone at least basic stuff.
I pay the taxes, the taxes go to universal health care, that is not enough for even 10% of the population so you either wait 6 months for funds or pay private. So I pay for UHC and for private hip hura for simple dental ... yeah I don't really like my experience with UHC .

So maybe before some of you talk about UHC maybe go to places that have it and see if that is implement the way you imagine it is.

I want my dental problems to be checked asap, not in 6months and this is just dental aka easy. They are not asking me will you pay your taxes in 6months, do they.

Yeah, I would think tummy tucks and go on jobs due to "depression" etc would be excluded from the concept of universal healthcare.
I am for universal healthcare but I am skeptical as I don't have a good example of it.

Americans seams to again know more than those that have it about UHC.

O and again I don't like the medical system in the USA to be clear.

Last edited:

dergeist

I am for universal healthcare but I am skeptical as I don't have a good example of it.

Americans seams to again know more than those that have it about UHC.

O and again I don't like the medical system in the USA to be clear.

The UK and Germany have a good universal healthcare system. I would eliminate a few of the silly things like I hhighlighted in the other post. The only problem with the system is there's a little too much waste and unnecessary management which eat up a lot of the money that can go towards health care. I would have to eliminate that to make it more efficient.

Also, in the UK the NHS owns land around the towns that can be converted into housing estates (help cure the problem) which can provide income to the trusts so they have some autonomy.

The US system is broken and Obamacare just made it worse. Some areas have only duopolies or exclusive hospitals that can offer the care. They then extract all sorts of rents for random things which racks up the costs. Neither is it a free market solution nor is it really universal healthcare. It's the worst of both worlds.

Cardboard Tube Knight

The UK and Germany have a good universal healthcare system. I would eliminate a few of the silly things like I hhighlighted in the other post. The only problem with the system is there's a little too much waste and unnecessary management which eat up a lot of the money that can go towards health care. I would have to eliminate that to make it more efficient.

Also, in the UK the NHS owns land around the towns that can be converted into housing estates (help cure the problem) which can provide income to the trusts so they have some autonomy.

The US system is broken and Obamacare just made it worse. Some areas have only duopolies or exclusive hospitals that can offer the care. They then extract all sorts of rents for random things which racks up the costs. Neither is it a free market solution nor is it really universal healthcare. It's the worst of both worlds.
Made it worse by covering more people?

Hmmm

Neither is it a free market solution nor is it really universal healthcare. It's the worst of both worlds.
Yes the business that is the USA healthcare is trash , UHC or not, the point of that system is to take care of the people so they can add more to society.

UK's health care I heard is not bad and I saw how good is the German one.

The US system is broken and Obamacare just made it worse.
Obama made nothing better so that is not something new. Well he did get a Nobel prize for peace, I hope Biden gets 2.
Biden is also doing even better in that aspect. Best tactical retreat ever.

Last edited:

Pilaf

The Man in the Rain
But I would get a PS5 achievement for my third shot

Goddamn it, CDC. First you shut down the clinic where I got infused with infant plasma and stem cells and now this? My path to biological immortality and cryptocurrency is beset on all sides by small and unimaginative men.

reiatsuflow

The better question is what's wrong with you?If some dumb fuck on 4chan tells you to drink hydrochloric acid as a cure for Covid, are you going to take it? :wow

Sir last week or thereabouts rolling stone pushed something from this doctor who claimed some hospital in oklahoma was overrun with ivermectin poisonings and couldn't treat gun shots and then the hospital released a statement that the doctor not only hasn't worked for them for a month, but never treated any ivermectin poisonings and neither has the hospital. All rolling stone had to do was pick up a phone and check with the hospital before pushing the story but they couldn't even manage to do that in our adhd hyperactive push news stories every five seconds mediasphere. Rolling stone smh. :ippy

Cardboard Tube Knight

Sir last week or thereabouts rolling stone pushed something from this doctor who claimed some hospital in oklahoma was overrun with ivermectin poisonings and couldn't treat gun shots and then the hospital released a statement that the doctor not only hasn't worked for them for a month, but never treated any ivermectin poisonings and neither has the hospital. All rolling stone had to do was pick up a phone and check with the hospital before pushing the story but they couldn't even manage to do that in our adhd hyperactive push news stories every five seconds mediasphere. Rolling stone smh. :ippy
One questionable story made you that upset?

Wait to you hear about the Conservative media track record!

Yami Munesanzun

I am now having ALL teh segzy.
I have a crackhead hypothesis:

People typically arent this fucking stupid. The virus is actually manipulating our thought patterns (on the physical level) to make us want to not get vaccinated, so the virus has a better chance to reproduce.

Now, you may ask "but Yami-sama (uwu), why are people overdosing?". Well, my friend...

It's like "The Happening"

:dankfoil

Mider T

Hand Banana's أبي
Yes the business that is the USA healthcare is trash , UHC or not, the point of that system is to take care of the people so they can add more to society.

UK's health care I heard is not bad and I saw how good is the German one.

Obama made nothing better so that is not something new. Well he did get a Nobel prize for peace, I hope Biden gets 2.
Biden is also doing even better in that aspect. Best tactical retreat ever.
Lol we have the best doctors in the world.
And Obama rehabilitated the US and saved us from the Great Recession.

Lol we have the best doctors in the world.
And Obama rehabilitated the US and saved us from the Great Recession.
He also got a Noble price for peace ... I hope Biden gets 2 for Afghanistan.

Best doctors you have, best approach to treat patients you don't . Yes Obama did great, don't you see the culture wars: ANTIFA and BLM, he nurtured them, he did great he should get a Nobel Price for Peace ... o he did.

The normal back citizens got it, he didn't do shit and he got prizes, the leftist never will get it as they are not excusing Biden for Afghanistan and believe in what he said that it is Trump's fault.

You are like those Canadians that burned books for the suffering of others. :mjlol
You guys deserve Biden and all the great things he will do: inflation, Afghanistan and he just started.

NeoTerraKnight

He also got a Noble price for peace ... I hope Biden gets 2 for Afghanistan.

Best doctors you have, best approach to treat patients you don't . Yes Obama did great, don't you see the culture wars: ANTIFA and BLM, he nurtured them, he did great he should get a Nobel Price for Peace ... o he did.

The normal back citizens got it, he didn't do shit and he got prizes, the leftist never will get it as they are not excusing Biden for Afghanistan and believe in what he said that it is Trump's fault.

You are like those Canadians that burned books for the suffering of others. :mjlol
You guys deserve Biden and all the great things he will do: inflation, Afghanistan and he just started.

You are not that bright, are you?

Top Bottom