Official The Café Convo Thread: The "Don't Say JFF" Bill

Hand Banana

Congratulations! You reached the final villain.
Anyone have tesla/other EV? Or atleast familiar with it? So i watch some random vids claim it charging/electricity cost is like $1 for 10 miles
Afaik US electricity cost is similar to Indonesia so by some calculation the teslas would actually "sameish" in cost with my mopped which is pretty great while heavier cars would cost more than that. I think i could save 20-30% on fuel lol.

Then again i wont buy it anywhere soon since it dont sell here, importing it would be very expensive and tax and everything like infrastructure is just not ready yet.

And btw i really be hoping Japanese car manufacture really stop selling gas cars soon as they promissed they would stop selling them in 2025 and force our govt and people to go transition to EV, tho realistically people and govt prolly would promote Wuling (Chinese conventional internal combustion cars)

Right @Schneider ?

Also at Surakarta CFD event while ago like few months ago, i saw someone promoting Chinese made electric mopped. I kinda want to buy it but I really not sure if the electricity bill wont go up more than my gasoline/fuel budget, like i still want to know if it is actually cheaper than normal mopped.

Also what really deals off for me is, the most expensive one have range only 100km, their product in average only have 60-100km range and they said it tooks 5 hours to charge. lol wtf. If i live in Surakarta and want to visit my parent in Jogjakarta which is 60 km (about 40miles) away, i have to charge my bike all night, then went there and charge the bike at their location for 6 hours before i can use it again. Lol.

It was like charging for 6 hours for 1-2 hours usage, that is kinda time consuming
I’m on a waiting list to get the latest Tesla.

Cardboard Tube Knight

I’m part car, part boy. Boycar: the protector and king of Chiladelphia
Do they still catch fire?
It's a feature not a bug.

I’m on a waiting list to get the latest Tesla.
You might want to watch some of the videos people have made about how badly put together these cars are and how their fucking tablets melt in the heat (because you can't leave phones and tablets just in a hot car all day). You could probably get an electric vehicle of another brand right now.

dr_shadow

@wibisana did you pick a date for your children's birth?

how do you calculate (weton) for this:lbj

Make sure to note the birth time down to hour, so you can get a fengshui horoscope.

But of course, as Lu Xun pointed out: a Chinese time cycle consists of 60 years of 12 months of 30 days of 12 (double)-hours. Meaning that there are only 60x12x30x12 ~ 260,000 possible horoscopes.

Which, with the Earth having almost 8 billion people, means that there are on average like 30,000 people with identical horoscopes, and thereby identical "futures".

dr_shadow

Of course, in the common application of matchmaking, you check if one party's horoscope is compatible with the other party's horoscope, which gives 260,000x260,000 = 67 billion possible couple combinations, which is probably more than all couples that have ever actually lived.

Cardboard Tube Knight

I’m part car, part boy. Boycar: the protector and king of Chiladelphia
Yeah it's more Italian I think, I had to check but I knew sunt should have been in there.

"Si reddit extiterit in 1022 , quales quaestiones sunt"

Hand Banana

Congratulations! You reached the final villain.
It's a feature not a bug.

You might want to watch some of the videos people have made about how badly put together these cars are and how their fucking tablets melt in the heat (because you can't leave phones and tablets just in a hot car all day). You could probably get an electric vehicle of another brand right now.
Psh… poor people say that

Island

In the Sun
Of course, in the common application of matchmaking, you check if one party's horoscope is compatible with the other party's horoscope, which gives 260,000x260,000 = 67 billion possible couple combinations, which is probably more than all couples that have ever actually lived.
The estimate is that 100-120 billion people have ever lived, so half as many couples sounds accurate enough.

Top Bottom