• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • LL
    Check out The Lifestyle Lounge Short Stories Competition!
    Deadline is July 26th, 2021 midnight, UCT..
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Manhwa The Boxer

Rate the Manhwa out of 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zhen Chan

Silver Spoon Coon Hoe
Spoiler:
The difference in training is so damn sad...bruh. One mishap and Yu going to the hospital or worse
Spoiler:
Aaron is 6'7 with a giant wingspan and made from steel, this fight is so dofferent than any other fight I actually have goose bumps. He litterally has to never be touched while getting in range to hit a guy who took a 100 punch combo from the cruiserweight champ who was considered one of the top 2 boxers of all time without even feeling the need to block. This is ridiculous

David

an accident
Anyone else reading the YouTube translations?

Spoiler:
Aaron's like the sweetest guy there is, but death flags abound. Hope he comes out of this alive. My dude doesn't deserve to die.

Yox

Spoiler:
Aaron is 6'7 with a giant wingspan and made from steel, this fight is so dofferent than any other fight I actually have goose bumps. He litterally has to never be touched while getting in range to hit a guy who took a 100 punch combo from the cruiserweight champ who was considered one of the top 2 boxers of all time without even feeling the need to block. This is ridiculous
Haven’t been reading spoilers just skimming through since I wait for the officials, but my thoughts exactly....but this Yu we’re talking about.

Edit - Does spoiler tag not work on the phone ?

Yox

Looking like....Yu's gonna cross the line this match and end a life if he's gonna be pushed to his limit :monkathink

Yox

Supernatural Luck vs Godly Talent & Depression....like that we have a joke match after all the sadness last fight.

Man has the Holy punch :GeezusPepe

Yox

Seeing Aaron just no sell idk how many punches from one of K's heavyweight champions....just hit different.

Total monster like Yu, but he's a tank instead of having unparalleled speed.

Zhen Chan

Silver Spoon Coon Hoe
Seeing Aaron just no sell idk how many punches from one of K's heavyweight champions....just hit different.

Total monster like Yu, but he's a tank instead of having unparalleled speed.
Aaron is literally built different

6'8 340 lbs 8% bodyfat and doesnt work out. Like. Tf.

If he was born in ancient times he would have been a warlord with a harem and his own country and cult

Yox

Aaron is literally built different

6'8 340 lbs 8% bodyfat and doesnt work out. Like. Tf.

If he was born in ancient times he would have been a warlord with a harem and his own country and cult
I hate K as a person, but dude was speaking facts when he said Aaron was built to be superior being & winner.

Yox

Yu has lost almost everything don't make him lose the cat too :catflip

Glad to see Carmen hasn't given up on Yu, but damn. Aaron now has to "save" Yu by beating him in the ring. Also liked the start of the chapters showing the difference between Yu & Aaron's morning runs

Top Bottom