Manhwa The Beginning After The End

Zeit

★★★★★
There's only like 6 of em and they're at the top of the mortal power structure so yeaaa you should kinda retain the general gist of what we learned

:catsips

Nah I do remember those bits, I was speaking specifically about the military/political power of each race being tied to them like we saw this chapter where the Elves were forced to back down because they have only the one Lance now.

TheOmega

SB TATUM > your favorite rapper
Nah I do remember those bits, I was speaking specifically about the military/political power of each race being tied to them like we saw this chapter where the Elves were forced to back down because they have only the one Lance now.
They're literally the strongest assets of the mortal world and each nation is limited to 2 so of course they're gonna be used as leverage. They're the equivalent of champions. The reason 2 are used is probably for the principle of having one to send out as a sword and one to keep as a shield.

Remember when Danzo was gonna lead the alliance with the reasoning being that Konoha was the only village that still had a Bijuu?

Remember when the Village/Kage system started? Hashirama gave all the villages Bijuu in order to show good faith and Tobirama was like let's tax em and Kazekage was like fuck that we got our own

And then Minato made sure to sacrifice himself to seal the Kyuubi into Naruto so that Konoha could retain the Kyuubi and maintain the balance

It's the same kind of situation

BlueDemon

On A Mission from God
They're the only monarchs that haven't met Art. That plus racism, noble arrogance and straight up paranoia/insecurity is what's makin them act like lil bitches.

It's the humans actin like mimes that's 🤦‍♂️ in my opinion

The dwarves saying that they're there as leaders not parents but Art literally saved the fuckin heirs of the Human & Elf kingdoms.

These people acting like this is EXACTLY what's gonna make Art hostile lmaoo
The power politics part is the most understandable - Art IS a threat if you can't control him - but the kids of 2/3 of the coalition being saved (together with all the other kids from all races, including the elves) and them putting him in chains instead of making sure he becomes a loyal asset is just insane and bad strategy. Stretches believability a bit. Not how the elves are reacting, but the other 2 pairs who know Art already. They're argument would be that especially now in times of war it's imperative to have an asset like him on their side. What are the elves gonna do, break the coalition and go down first?

Didn't expect Goodsky down there either.

Zeit

★★★★★
The second part which to be fair actually was referenced, is that for all his accomplishments and prestige Arthur is still a commoner and [...] I doubt very much the royals/nobility at large want commoners getting it in their heads they're can execute members of the nobility who offend their rights because the next step after that is full-scale revolution.

Still relevant, Arthur obviously needs to ask for a lordship so he can mutilate people in peace like other nobles. :doge

TheOmega

The power politics part is the most understandable - Art IS a threat if you can't control him - but the kids of 2/3 of the coalition being saved (together with all the other kids from all races, including the elves) and them putting him in chains instead of making sure he becomes a loyal asset is just insane and bad strategy. Stretches believability a bit. Not how the elves are reacting, but the other 2 pairs who know Art already. They're argument would be that especially now in times of war it's imperative to have an asset like him on their side. What are the elves gonna do, break the coalition and go down first?

Didn't expect Goodsky down there either.
Politics gon politics 🤷‍♂️

WE know Art is OP, the elves know best, the humans not so much and the dwarves not at all.

From the human perspective Art just crossed one of their biggest assets the Zykes and they have experienced Art being defiant/rebellious already since the time that they tried to take Sylvie from him.

The Elves practically view Art as family already

Basically my point is that the council ACTUALLY thinking "we should recruit this guy and not antagonize him" doesn't logically follow with the information they are privy to because each group has a different experience/perspective of Arthur.

It's only US as the readers and Goodsky who know about Art's full capacity and value

Unless the Dwarven lance somehow vouches for Art or his bestie ends up being a VIP I don't see the Dwarf pair letting Art move around freely.

& yea Goodsky in jail should be interesting

BlueDemon

On A Mission from God
From the human perspective Art just crossed one of their biggest assets the Zykes and they have experienced Art being defiant/rebellious already since the time that they tried to take Sylvie from him.

The Elves practically view Art as family already

Basically my point is that the council ACTUALLY thinking "we should recruit this guy and not antagonize him" doesn't logically follow with the information they are privy to because each group has a different experience/perspective of Arthur.
I agree, but the elves should be pushing more for that, although it seems that they're trying and they're actually at a disadvantage because of their lance (I also forgot about that point). Also a good point the humans should be a bit wary of him due to their history, but on the other hand he did just save their kids and the school and prevented a much bigger debacle.

Even given all these points speaking against him, somehow everybody seems to forget that there was an attack on them he prevented and are focusing more on him being a threat than what actually happened.

Also going to be interesting to see if they hold him having a relatively good relationship with Goodsky against him.

In any case, I really think this might be the point where he gets the fuck out and trains with the gods.

TheOmega

I agree, but the elves should be pushing more for that, although it seems that they're trying and they're actually at a disadvantage because of their lance (I also forgot about that point). Also a good point the humans should be a bit wary of him due to their history, but on the other hand he did just save their kids and the school and prevented a much bigger debacle.

Even given all these points speaking against him, somehow everybody seems to forget that there was an attack on them he prevented and are focusing more on him being a threat than what actually happened.

Also going to be interesting to see if they hold him having a relatively good relationship with Goodsky against him.

In any case, I really think this might be the point where he gets the fuck out and trains with the gods.

Yea personally I wouldn't give a fuck about him brutally massecring a traitor, regardless of who it was, especially not after what he did to the royals but the shock of it got em all like 😮

If he struggled I'm sure they wouldn't even be making it as big a deal as they are. They just being super pussy cuz he got a damn dragon and beasted on an amped up Lucas so now it's oh no let's hit the panic button on this independent party.

I know them dwarf mothafuckas are gonna be tight as hell once they see my boy Art flex for real

Yea I wanna know how the Goodsky in jail shit went down lol. I'm guessing someone saw her with her back exposed and was like Aha!

Looking forward to seeing how things develop from here

BlueDemon

On A Mission from God
:dead
What in the actual fuck?! Well now this makes much more sense than what we were thinking before. But to think they actually made a deal with the enemies without planning to put up any fight :giogio I hope they die a painful death :giogio2 :gun

TheOmega

🤦‍♂️these assholes have got to be kidding😒
They fuckin up

So now we know how Art eventually becomes supreme ruler of the continent🤷‍♂️

Dick head duo kills Elf King.

Art goes beasty on team dwarf

Human king gets killed by his own kids

Dwarf queen either runs or submits or gets killed by Tess

Human kids defer to Art
Tess gets with Art

Dwarves end up either having no say or getting led by dwarf lance and deferring to Arthur

???

Profit

BlueDemon

On A Mission from God
🤦‍♂️these assholes have got to be kidding😒
They fuckin up

So now we know how Art eventually becomes supreme ruler of the continent🤷‍♂️

Dick head duo kills Elf King.

Art goes beasty on team dwarf

Human king gets killed by his own kids

Dwarf queen either runs or submits or gets killed by Tess

Human kids defer to Art
Tess gets with Art

Dwarves end up either having no say or getting led by dwarf lance and deferring to Arthur

???

Profit
Sounds about right, but it depends how, when and in what order it's going to happen. Him going to train with the gods comes first probably? Or that comes after they take control from the traitor royals?

TheOmega

Sounds about right, but it depends how, when and in what order it's going to happen. Him going to train with the gods comes first probably? Or that comes after they take control from the traitor royals?
I feel like it's gonna happen simultaneously.

The treachery gotta get exposed. Question is does the treachery get exposed and trigger them killing the elf or does the elf getting killed expose the treachery

Yox

I must of missed something, but how strong exactly are these guys, if they can threaten and bargain with the kings & queens of entire nations?

I feel like they really haven't shown anything to this level of influence yet, but I except it to be answered soon.

TheOmega

I must of missed something, but how strong exactly are these guys, if they can threaten and bargain with the kings & queens of entire nations?

I feel like they really haven't shown anything to this level of influence yet, but I except it to be answered soon.
What guys? The invaders? They're invaders, they're gonna be brolic.

Look at any Colonialism/Imperialism history for an idea of what the wealth/technology/power gap is gonna be like.

Remember how Art tells Wisdom they just wanna know how pawnable Art is? Same idea

BlueDemon

On A Mission from God

The way they handled that one Lance and the magic that can mess with monsters makes them a pretty big deal. Still fucked up abandoning your people just like that though.

Was it said if there's a limit on how many Lances there can be?

TheOmega

The way they handled that one Lance and the magic that can mess with monsters makes them a pretty big deal. Still fucked up abandoning your people just like that though.

Was it said if there's a limit on how many Lances there can be?
There's 6 orb jewel thingies that the deities gave to the 3 kingdom founders. So it was divided as 2 per kingdom. They're most likely hardcapped at 6 unless they're able to get more of those things

Zeit

★★★★★
Jesus Christ Bairon is so painfully dull and braindead.

"Hurr Imma murder your family because you killed my asshole brother durr."

If Arthur doesn't wipe out the entire Wykes clan eventually Imma be majorly disappointed.

TheOmega

Hmm interesting.

Maybe Wisdom taking Artur and Sylvie gets mistaken as if the Elf King freed him and that's the excuse the Dwarf and Human use to kill him

I like the way this is proceeding so far. I guess Art expecting Windsom is the reason he's had a casual "it doesn't matter" facial expression since being imprisoned.

TheOmega

I like the way this is proceeding so far. I guess Art expecting Windsom is the reason he's had a casual "it doesn't matter" facial expression since being imprisoned.
Yea I like the way Wisdom was chillin just holding Sylvie lmaoo poor Dwarves don't know wtf is goin in lmao

BlueDemon

On A Mission from God
Hmm interesting.

Maybe Wisdom taking Artur and Sylvie gets mistaken as if the Elf King freed him and that's the excuse the Dwarf and Human use to kill him
That's definitely a possibility. And they'll die very painful deaths because of that. Well, they'll die painfully anyway, hopefully.

TheOmega

Sheesh no wonder Akainu ain't wanna fight Shanks back in Marineford :blobsweat

Gnome king such a bitchass scrub lmaoo

Calling it now, Art's gnome buddy is a bastard son of the Gnome King from "that incident"

And since it seems like the Gnome couple is infertile he might be the only heir to the throne. Now we see how the next gen of the 3 races can inherit the throne and create a real peace

Last edited:

Shadow Sovereign

So Lance powers can be taken away and presumably given to someone else.
I think, the gnome lances at least, are bound to serve the king, no matter what. Releasing their oath just means releasing them from their servitude.

This asura seems to be with Windsom, given the timing & sparing the lances, stating its for the benefit of the continent.

But more importantly, if this guy is this strong, imagine how strong the actual antagonists are! :blobsweat

Art has long fucking way to go. :hestonpls

Last edited:

BlueDemon

On A Mission from God
Calling it now, Art's gnome buddy is a bastard son of the Gnome King from "that incident"
They're dwarves, people :lmao And that's a good call, didn't think of that.
Different Asura clans remember? The Vtria just started gaining power and going rogue but not every sect is down with them
So the clans of the other continent are fighting amongst themselves?

In any case, those assholes deserved what they got, just felt sorry for the Lances. Who were very badly outclassed. Art really still has a long way to go.

TheOmega

They're dwarves, people :lmao And that's a good call, didn't think of that.

So the clans of the other continent are fighting amongst themselves?

In any case, those assholes deserved what they got, just felt sorry for the Lances. Who were very badly outclassed. Art really still has a long way to go.
Lmao no comment lmao I figured from the moment he went berserk and Draneeeve Sound 5'd him that he had a special power and was most likely of royal blood.

There's like 7 different factions and they all do their own thing. They had agreed not to interfere with lesser races. The Vritra got a new leader, Agrona and he said fuck that and started going all Orochimaru in order to find ways to strengthen the Vritra.

I think the Lances might still be alive just stripped of their power. That guy might be out to collect the orbs that make the Lances possible in the first place. Maybe he reassigns them to other worthy parties or he takes them back to his own people.

I didn't expect the Dwarves to get washed up so quickly lmaoo. I thought Art wqs gonna stunt on them first but sheeit I'll take this too lmaoo

Top Bottom