• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

The Battledome Challenger Arena vol2

Draghensalk

The Savior
I wanna get my toes wet since I haven't had a debate in a while, I'll be free some time later this month I think. :mikebatman

Will update once I am free
Do you want to debate against me?I have to work this month but i think that i have some free time during the week after the eight of evening and i want to do a serious debate for once

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Do you want to debate against me?I have to work this month but i think that i have some free time during the week after the eight of evening and i want to do a serious debate for once
I don't think I've seen you post before, if you impress me throughout the month with your posts in other threads then I might take you on the challenge. :mikebatman

Draghensalk

The Savior
I don't think I've seen you post before, if you impress me throughout the month with your posts in other threads then I might take you on the challenge. :mikebatman
I've only shitposted because i pretty much sucks in write in english there is too many time lose to write some worlds and i've joined the forum 1 week ago so i'm not a veteran

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
I've only shitposted because i pretty much sucks in write in english there is too many time lose to write some worlds and i've joined the forum 1 week ago so i'm not a veteran
Well, you've got noone other than Madara on your profile picture, so you're already on track to becoming a Chad poster at least. :mikebatman

Draghensalk

The Savior
Well, you've got noone other than Madara on your profile picture, so you're already on track to becoming a Chad poster at least. :mikebatman
I was not sure about what image use of Madara because there are too much on google but i want to say fuck i don't care of the image

Impulse785

I want to see some more debates/ and I am seeing old debates before wanting to join/make one now that I got free time it could happen in the future

trocollo

@trocollo Zabuza vs Asuma, we can end our current debate about Kisame vs Sasori if that's fine.
Who I'm debating for? Cause in short I think portrayal wise Zabuza has the adavantage, while as a match-up burning ash may counter mist and with no mist Asuma wins

Yeah we can end as that afterall is not pinned so we could also continue it if we change idea lol

Bob74h

The Supreme King
@Aegon Targaryen

I want to debate you and five other people of your choosing at once on madara and kaguya vs say the entire otststuki clan from boruto
Composite versions of the characters will be used and for the sake of argument let's just say this is at kirigakure anyways im desiring this as a formal debate with a two day response time and we each pick three judges of our choosing.

Also with the 5v1 aspect let's say you go then im to go next with another member of your team then taking your turn afterwards, The order can be up to you really

Does these stipulations sound fine to you or no?

Top Bottom