• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

The Battledome Challenger Arena vol2

GrandBenja

Ass vs Tits
Neither. Many nations fell because their rulers allowed a woman to influence them. When your enemy can't get you directly, they attack you through a woman. They may either have one of their agents worm her way into your inner circle, or bribe your own lover into betraying you.

Don't let such charm sway you.

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Anyone up for a debate? :hm

My debate with Mad Scientist is nearing its end. It doesn't have to be a major scale debate either, it could be a short one.

Troyse22

Shuts down the Sannin camp
Anyone up for a debate? :hm

My debate with Mad Scientist is nearing its end. It doesn't have to be a major scale debate either, it could be a short one.

I would but i'm looking for a formal debate with someone that's a challenge.

Not "challenged" btw Turrin camp, i'm looking for A CHALLENGE

Raiken

Cryorex
I mean I would debate that
Cool. :)

I forget. Does someone set it up for us or can I just make the thread?

Also to point out, this is Sasuke before gaining the Kyuubi Chakra Cloak. So no BSM Naruto & Sasuke VS Juubito feats.

So basically Kabuto fight Sasuke + his Juubi battle feats(Enton Sword & Susano'o Enton Sword/Arrow.)

Turrin

玄武
Cool. :)

I forget. Does someone set it up for us or can I just make the thread?

Also to point out, this is Sasuke before gaining the Kyuubi Chakra Cloak.

So basically Kabuto fight Sasuke + his Juubi battle feats.
That’s fine as long as I can use his feats after he gains the cloak, but is no longer using it. And you can just set it up

Turrin

玄武
Yes sorry. I'm just supa busy right now.

I guess I asked a little too in Advance.

HOWEVER.

As soon as I'm ready, I will create the thread and tag you in it. :Mshad
Okay I can also create the thread and post a starting argument if you want

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
Anyone up for a short debate? Judges are fine, but I'd really appreciate the brevity + the opportunity to debate.

A debate about the Akatsuki members would be nice, alternatively the Edo Kages, Sannin, or Masters too.

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
I wanna get my toes wet since I haven't had a debate in a while, I'll be free some time later this month I think. :mikebatman

Will update once I am free

Top Bottom