• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

The Battledome Challenger Arena vol2

Ludi

ZEHAHAHA
@t0xeus
@MagicalMiraclesOfWater65 confirmed that we're okay with:
  • The three judges: @Atlantic Storm @Ludi @Crimson Flam3s
  • The battle conditions: Konoha Crater, 15 m, IC, Manga knowledge, No restrictions
  • The debate stipulations: 2 posts (500) + appending to 2nd post some word count (~200-500) for critique section
  • (7G Gai (me) vs SM Hashirama (MagicalMiraclesOfWater65))
We can potentially get started this weekend.
Looking forward to these type of normally by most people "accepted stomps" in a formal debate where bias and previous stance are basically ruled out. Hopefully it will be again a great match like kakashi vs minato. Good luck both of you!

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
@t0xeus
@MagicalMiraclesOfWater65 confirmed that we're okay with:
  • The three judges: @Atlantic Storm @Ludi @Crimson Flam3s
  • The battle conditions: Konoha Crater, 15 m, IC, Manga knowledge, No restrictions
  • The debate stipulations: 2 posts (500) + appending to 2nd post some word count (~200-500) for critique section
  • (7G Gai (me) vs SM Hashirama (MagicalMiraclesOfWater65))
We can potentially get started this weekend.
Okay
@Atlantic Storm @Crimson Flam3s you're still ready to judge this match?

Draco Bolton

@Draco Bolton (MS Obito) vs @Hazuki (SM Jiraiya+Orochimaru+Tsunade)

Let's settle it once for all, boys, you in?
I would have liked to debate against one of the few serious member the forum had since very very long time, even before 2005 :pimpe

But cuz garbage mod and many members (who are responsible for what happens in the forum now. Garbage mods didn't want restore the old serious naruto forum :wellshit ) he left forever and wont come back

Garbage mods...why ? :pepohug

trocollo

I just need one more judge
If you two can't find/agree the last judge an alternative idea could be to engage in the debate regardless but with the objective of dishing out each others focal points, have the two of you make a conclusive explantion on those and then put them to the votes (or make a specific thread about each of them)

Aegon Targaryen

The Shield That Guards The Realm of Men
actually, @Raiken, i blocked you ages ago for your intellectual dishonesty and forgot all about this little ''debate''...you never reminded me about that debate or even asked anyone else to do so on your behalf, incidentally, so i think you're the coward here lol. now you stay blocked.

i would love to debate someone whom i actually have a modicum of respect for.

Raiken

Cryorex
actually, @Raiken, i blocked you ages ago for your intellectual dishonesty and forgot all about this little ''debate''...you never reminded me about that debate or even asked anyone else to do so on your behalf, incidentally, so i think you're the coward here lol. now you stay blocked.

i would love to debate someone whom i actually have a modicum of respect for.
Keep dreaming. :kobeha

Top Bottom