• The Feature "Collapsible Sections" was now added.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

The Battledome Challenger Arena vol2

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
NBD used to have a place for everyone who wanted to debate another poster on a topic of their choosing, with unbiased judges proclaiming the winner after a constructive debate took place.
Somehow that concept faded away, so I decided to try and bring it back.
:doge

Have you seen someone biased downplay your fav? Have you seen someone wank the fuck out of their fav?
Challenge them to a match-up of your choosing, and have a constructive debate where you slap some sense into them.

Credit goes to @Sapherosth for the idea, concept and the following text:

Identify all these key criteria:
E.g.

I challenge : [insert poster name or names] - This can be a 1v1, 2v2 or even 3v3!
Match: [Insert match e.g. Orochimaru vs Jiraiya]
Distance:
Restrictions:

Introduce any other criteria that you deem appropriate.

Challenge whoever you want, and if they accept, I'll create a thread just for you two to duke it out for all of us to see.

Once the thread for the match has been created, I ask that those who are not involved refrain from posting in it, since we only want to see those involved duke it out. You must be willing to commit, otherwise it'll be no different than the normal stuff we already have.

Each post has to be at least 500 words and under 1500 words. Any lower/higher than this then it's not entertaining. Try to be creative with your matches, bring new ideas/panels/perspectives into this so maybe we might learn something we don't already know.

Judges will be chosen for each match, and both contestants have to agree on the choices.

Do not clog this thread with irrelevant posts. Only post a Challenge, Accept or Deny.
:saucepizza

Spoiler: Judging Criteria

• Analysis (The level of thinking and analysis)
  • Creativity (The creativity)
  • Structure (The structure/flow of argument/Visually appealing)
  • Factual (Are they using logical/factual contents from the manga?)
  • Persuasiveness (How persuasive were they? Did they convince you?)

On the basis of S, A, B, C (+/-)

For example:
Analysis - S+
(Followed by reason - How far did they go to analyse a situation? The level of thinking and detail?)

Creativity - A-
(Followed by reason - New methods of winning that you didn't previously thought of? Combinations that you didn't know existed?)

Structure - B+
(Followed by reason)

Factual - C-
(Followed by reason - Point out things you see seriously wrong. Point out on things you didn't previously know. )

Persuasiveness - S+
(Followed by reason - Did you change your mind on the match up? Did you gain a new perspective?)

Spoiler: Matches

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Helper/Admin - @Mawt

Last edited:

Speedyamell

If you don't like fax, you can't like me ;)

ThomasTheCat

Edge Lord
:tlj
Mfs out here saying Konohamaru > Hiruzen

This kid only learned Shadow Clone Shuriken in Shippuden and you're trying to say he's stronger than literally any version of Hiruzen? Gtf

Konohamaru didn't even inherit the Neutralizegan, he's so weak
:bookerskully

:tlj
Mfs out here saying Konohamaru > Hiruzen

This kid only learned Shadow Clone Shuriken in Shippuden and you're trying to say he's stronger than literally any version of Hiruzen? Gtf

Konohamaru didn't even inherit the Neutralizegan, he's so weak
:bookerskully
He’s yet to unlock the powers of the Prime but when that day comes Prime Konohamaru will solo the verse low diff

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
you are blinded by your hatred and fanboyism tho... :gglife
and we have already debated everything about them, and didn't agree anyway lol
We never debated formally like this before though, and in this format you just have to make the unbiased judges agree with you, not the opponent. :)

Kisame

鮫仙
@Hussain vs @t0xeus would be great; extremely pro-Minato/anti-Tobirama vs extremely pro-Tobirama/anti-Minato, respectively.

Random: "Minato is super fast!"
t0xeus: "why exactly do you think that?

His hype is all about FTG, without it he's rather lackluster. Even his feats are quite average to be honest, having a knowledge advantage over his opponents who could easily react to his Kunai flick - as any competent shinobi would :hm"

Random: "Tobirama has good feats against JJ Obito!"
Hussain: "you mean he was blitzed and had to die to do zero damage :mjlol

If this is what Tobirama's deluded fans think is a good feat, you can't help them:oldshrug"

New Folder

We never debated formally like this before though, and in this format you just have to make the unbiased judges agree with you, not the opponent. :)
maybe latter, I dunno... :meh
I have to write some papers and other shit. That format will require a lot of time, and honestly don't want to bother with it currently. :meh

@Hussain vs @t0xeus would be great; extremely pro-Minato/anti-Tobirama vs extremely pro-Tobirama/anti-Minato, respectively.

His hype is all about FTG, without it he's rather lackluster. Even his feats are quite average to be honest, having a knowledge advantage over his opponents who could easily react to his Kunai flick - as any competent shinobi would :hm"

If this is what Tobirama's deluded fans think is a good feat, you can't help them:oldshrug"

I am not anti for any character. I only speak facts and truth... :blobblush

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
maybe latter, I dunno... :meh
I have to write some papers and other shit. That format will require a lot of time, and honestly don't want to bother with it currently. :meh
Okay, no problem.

Let me know if you change your mind.

You actually did a really good job imitating mine and Hussain's writing style. :lmao

Kisame

鮫仙
You actually did a really good job imitating mine and Hussain's writing style. :lmao
Right? :lmao

Spoiler:

Try guessing this one, it's easy:

Topic: Jiraiya vs MS Obito
Random: Obito shit-diffs
Mystery person: I have Jiraiya as Itachi's relative equal, both would lose to Obito.

t0xeus

hi it's me t0x
Anyways I am willing to debate anyone, as I don't really have a specific person to challenge, on these match-ups:
Tobirama vs Minato
Tobirama vs KCM Minato
WA Gai vs either Sannin
WA Kakashi vs either Sannin

Right? :lmao

Spoiler:

Try guessing this one, it's easy:

Topic: Jiraiya vs MS Obito
Random: Obito shit-diffs
Mystery person: I have Jiraiya as Itachi's relative equal, both would lose to Obito.
Shazam, right?

You should make a thread in Metadome, you're good at this. :sag

Top Bottom