The Arcade Convo Thread - RE Wingine

OLK

Yo, Sony fans are actually blind. Shit finally makes sense.
Bro, I'm really starting to question your vision on this with how you keep saying there's barely any difference
There's a ton more detail on her face, and she looks much more realistic. I prefer original Tess and the original more cartoonish artstyle, but this game definitely has the LoU2 realism down

Bro, I'm really starting to question your vision on this with how you keep saying there's barely any difference
There's a ton more detail on her face, and she looks much more realistic. I prefer original Tess and the original more cartoonish artstyle, but this game definitely has the LoU2 realism down

Read the tweet: If you told me this is Tess from the TV series, I would totally believe you!

This motherfucker never saw a real person before confirmed.

Shirker

The World You Knew is Gone

Yo, Sony fans are actually blind. Shit finally makes sense.
Eh, I can kinda see what they're talking about. I mean, they're exaggerating because Twitter is in a constant back and forth state of either billigerent anger or boundless praise over some mundane thing, but I see it.

It's like how when you're at a department store or something and you glance at one of the display TVs and see a sports game on or a really high res picture of a flower, and it takes a bit for your brain to recognize if it's real or not.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Eh, I can kinda see what they're talking about. I mean, they're exaggerating because Twitter is in a constant back and forth state of either billigerent anger or boundless praise over some mundane thing, but I see it.

It's like how when you're at a department store or something and you glance at one of the display TVs and see a sports game on or a really high res picture of a flower, and it takes a bit for your brain to recognize if it's real or not.

You profile pic perfectly matches your neutral, unbiased "Shit's just dumb all the time but I kinda get it" posts.

Bruh what? Those high res flowers and sports games are real, dafooq? :catroll

You profile pic perfectly matches your neutral, unbiased "Shit's just dumb all the time but I kinda get it" posts.

Shirker and I go way back to wrasslin shitposting days, and his opinion template wasn't always just "yes, no, maybe, prolly...."

He only became like this after playing Senran Kagura. It broke his perception of reality. Now he just sees 9 year old faces with yuge dumb fat Gianna Michaels cow squeezers everywhere he looks.

Shirker

Bruh what? Those high res flowers and sports games are real, dafooq? :catroll

Are they? :mayuri

Shirker and I go way back to wrasslin shitposting days, and his opinion template wasn't always just "yes, no, maybe, prolly...."

He only became like this after playing Senran Kagura. It broke his perception of reality. Now he just sees 9 year old faces with yuge dumb fat Gianna Michaels cow squeezers everywhere he looks.

I was gonna do a funny little punchline response to this post, but every single one of them I came up with carried heavy "bruh, are you okay" energy, so here's a picture of Hikage from Senran

Still miffed at Sony for scaring Takaki away, ngl.

Are they? :mayuri

I was gonna do a funny little punchline response to this post, but every single one of them I came up with carried heavy "bruh, are you okay" energy, so here's a picture of Hikage from Senran

Still miffed at Sony for scaring Takaki away, ngl.

Eh, I can kinda see what you're talking about. I mean, you're exaggerating because Fanverse is in a constant back and forth state of either billigerent anger or boundless praise over some mundane thing, but I see it.

Found a new copypasta :sayori

OLK

She does look like a real person. Until she does that lip biting or whatever reaction. Then you can clearly tell it's a game

JayK

Buggy a Yonko, GB confident in defeating the guy who took out Kaido.

Yonkostocks are at the lowest they've ever been.

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities

Another game almost out the door and they talk about working conditions. Very little is known about their office culture but the few people who spoke out say it’s an underpaid sweat shop.

Miyazaki wanting to do more bizarre fantasy is good news.

Shirker

Took part in Steam sales for the first time in a while now.
Mostly JRPGs, including every single mainline Disgaea. Just searching the store and seeing all the absurd pricing sorta brought back memories weirdly enough.

Top Bottom