• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

blakstealth

Plus est en vous
Fuuuuug, man. The Harvest Festival was beautiful. And that gottdamn demon from the last season makes his return. I guess it was pretty smart to use the bodies to summon him since all was needed was the souls. Good to know Rimuru doesn't let things go to waste!

Can't wait for Shion's return. :sachilove

luffy no haki

World Enemy - The Gluttony
Best boy is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blessed

Also love how Benimaru and Rimuru are just dicks to each other trying to set up for a Shion meal.

blakstealth

Plus est en vous
Forget the ulimate skills Rimuru and Veldora learned. Master Chef is easily the best one to acquire. lmao

luffy no haki

World Enemy - The Gluttony
Yeah there are a lot of those on this series. Literally the big event coming next is another board meetiing as well :skully

blakstealth

Plus est en vous
Omg Shuna. Omg

Spoiler:
We finally see her get in on some fighting and magic spell throwing. I'm not surprised she got the undead to join her party. :hurr

And I'm excited for this meeting. I wanna see all the death stares

Rukia

VIP
Shuna has the strongest magic affinity out of all of Rimuru’s allies (right now). It is not surprising that she is OP.

Rukia

VIP
Don't forget. When Rimuru initially fought the ogres, he was wary of Shuna. Her magicule count was ridiculously high even prior to her power-ups.

wooly Eullerex

i just don't know anymore...
Well, that was exciting

Guy>milim>dagruel/dino/ramiris>rimuru>leon>luris the maid>karyon>clayman>frey>valentine

blakstealth

Plus est en vous
oh man, I was waiting for this one.

Spoiler:
Rimuru finally getting the chance to tell Clayman off was great. I was not expecting Veldora to show up at the end there. This should be an interesting fight. :fatcat

MusubiKazesaru

Rimiru's characterization in this episode was different than usual and I enjoyed that. This ep was the first legit really good one this season.

Foxfoxal

I binge watched the 2 seasons, only missing the slice of life spin off, fun show, the characters are super likeable and has very good and consistent action and animation.

I get bothered how Rimuru is the living definition of power fantasy protagonist sometimes, everything is easy to him and never loses anything important but I already knew I was getting that, it helps he is very likeable.

Excited for the rest of the Walpurgis, I read this last episode was made by Pierrot, random.

Foxfoxal

Welp I feel like all the "build up" this entire cour was for nothing, so anti-climatic, I cannot wait for Clayman to be one shot next ep.

Top Bottom