Tell the truth....

We will see. I've watched one episode and I don't cry much. I was adopted and my adopted dad died. I don't much think a movie will. We shall see!

Google said:
We will see. I've watched one episode and I don't cry much. I was adopted and my adopted dad died. I don't much think a movie will. We shall see!
Right, go watch episode 100
You have to have ice in your veins to not feel anything in that episode

The closest it's ever gotten me to crying was just making my eyes water up. So far though, no actual tears have been shed.

Wasnt there a thread on this already...O_o

oh well, I haven't fully cried but I do tear up. Though I can't specify which scenes since they havent happend yet in the dub.

Shika-Chou said:
Wasnt there a thread on this already...O_o

oh well, I haven't fully cried but I do tear up. Though I can't specify which scenes since they havent happend yet in the dub.
Yeah, like 2 threads ago that relate to this. No, Naruto never made me cry. I don't remember what episode 100 was. Wow, I almost forgot I'm in the english dub section.

o.0? crying what is this crying?
Nope sorry nessa's never cried
because her heart is made of
stone.......
NOeS!!!!!!!!
*runs off crying*

I've cried because of Naruto.. but not because of the scenes themselves.. but because of how close to my feelings it's gotten.. the pain of being absolutely alone.. of feeling like a loser and always going to be a loser.. the pain of having your feelings betrayed.. I know all these feelings all too well and when Naruto brings them up and shows the characters as they are when they are feeling that way... reminds me of my pain.. it hurts.. ah well...

All I can say is "Episodes 17-19!!!!!" I find it physically impossible to watch those episodes without crying (I've probably seen them in english and subbed about 20 times). There are some very sad parts later on as well but this is the english section so I will not mention them.....

~Gaara+Me=Love~ said:
I cried when Haku Died..then when Zabuza Died.....and like 5 times in the manga....:sweatdrop

That was sad when they both died..ive watched those episodes over and over, and i cry every time. I dont think i would be able to cry in the manga! I need it animated! :laugh

Tetsuo235 said:
That was sad when they both died..ive watched those episodes over and over, and i cry every time. I dont think i would be able to cry in the manga! I need it animated! :laugh

It's because there's no music in Manga. Music moves the person emotionally, also the way the characters say each line and the reaction on their faces, the flashbacks and all those stuffs. In manga, you can't really..feel or know what the characters feel because you can't hear their voices etc.

Now, back to the point.

Anime? Yes, I held back my tears.

Manga? Nope.

Hmm, let's see. Episode 19 made me cry, it was so unbelievably sad...:cry

Also Gaara's flashbacks make me teary eyed sometimes. Especially when Gaara goes to give the kid medicine or whatever and the kid calls him a monster and slams the door in his face. I was like "wtf, thats mean!":box

I don't think we should be giving away spoilers, especially not about Gaara... Or about the 3rd Hokage. Fools.

Eps 17-19, definately. I wanted to get emotional about Lee's flashbacks, but his Jap voice, I just found too irritating and it ruined the mood for me.

well i dont cry much i and i havent yet so far from naruto but i came pretty close when haku/zabuza died and when i saw hinata had the crap beat outta her lol.

Dark One said:
well i dont cry much i and i havent yet so far from naruto but i came pretty close when haku/zabuza died and when i saw hinata had the crap beat outta her lol.

poor, sweet Hinata...:cry

Back
Top Bottom