Team makeup different

kullwarrior

Lone Wolf
I know Im talking about the stuff that's really early and it my have been bought up before but please here me before goto Rep and take mine off or flame it.
If the Team 7 was to be different combine would this change the entire arcs?
Im talking like
Naruto
Sasuke
Hinata
because they are suppose to even the team, Sasuke and Naruto are far off the side so they are to be stuck together.
If Hinata was in the team over Sakura I think the story might alter big one. E.G. Country of Waves, Hinata might couldve be in the mist of fight with Haku. The battle mightve been decided in the first time they met. Chunin Exam mightve been different as well, espically encounter with Orichimaru. If noone stop the process of given up the scroll (cept naruto but that wont be much problem, without sakura giving the whole speech about braverly) Sasuke mightve never recieve the curse seal.
I'm pretty sure Sasuke's betrayel might not change due to the fact that naruto's pace is much faster than his.
Hinata can change if the team was setup differently, like her shyness might have change before the Round 3 in Chunin Exam.
I dont have time to list out the other today, but Ill do it later if it survives
Talk

kullwarrior said:
I know Im talking about the stuff that's really early and it my have been bought up before but please here me before goto Rep and take mine off or flame it.
If the Team 7 was to be different combine would this change the entire arcs?
Im talking like
Naruto
Sasuke
Hinata
because they are suppose to even the team, Sasuke and Naruto are far off the side so they are to be stuck together.
If Hinata was in the team over Sakura I think the story might alter big one. E.G. Country of Waves, Hinata might couldve be in the mist of fight with Haku. The battle mightve been decided in the first time they met. Chunin Exam mightve been different as well, espically encounter with Orichimaru. If noone stop the process of given up the scroll (cept naruto but that wont be much problem, without sakura giving the whole speech about braverly) Sasuke mightve never recieve the curse seal.
I'm pretty sure Sasuke's betrayel might not change due to the fact that naruto's pace is much faster than his.
Hinata can change if the team was setup differently, like her shyness might have change before the Round 3 in Chunin Exam.
I dont have time to list out the other today, but Ill do it later if it survives
Talk

If Hinata was in team 7 the only difference would be that Naruto would likely end up with her but Since Sakuras only TRUE contribution is love interest (no offense to Sakura fans) it would be the same.

jceaz said:
If Hinata was in team 7 the only difference would be that Naruto would likely end up with her but Since Sakuras only TRUE contribution is love interest (no offense to Sakura fans) it would be the same.

Dude, Sakura helped take down a freakin Akatsuki member. I think she's proven that she's a contributing factor to the war side of Naruto.

I think he kills naruto then sakura revives naruto with forbidden jutsu she dies then naruto kills sasuke marries hinata= happy ending

or

sasuke attacks naruto but ends up killing sakura naruto rages kills sasuke marries hinata= happy ending

list of people I want to die

sasuke (gets killed by naruto)
sakura (gets killed by sasuke or revive naruto)
neji (so lee cn get tenten, he dies to protect hinata)
hiashi ( so hinata becomes stronger,, I hate this kind of people)
orochimaru ( + kabuto and all his men)
all akatsuki members
konnohamaru (includes his 2 buddies)
Gai ( after killing one akatsuki member with all 8 gates open)
maybe Iruka (dies to save someone)
Anko ( she will do some kamikazee jutsu to weakened orochimaru)

I support

Naruto x Hinata
Lee x Tenten
Shika x Temari
Chouji x Ino
Asuma x Kurenai
Kakashi x Hayates anbu girl

hmmm wat else

Back
Top Bottom