• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Strongest character can Composite Goku defeat ?

Lurko

Do people even truly look at the feats? Goku has hax resistance. He deals withs demigra, towa, mira and more in Dbh and xenoverse, Read or watch clips on youtube before not knowing how strong he would be mixed as one.

Last edited:

XLR87T3

Master of the Thu'um
"Hax" is not an acknowledged thing in DB and it was never once been compared to ki in series. All ki has done is break out of attacks shitty enough to be powered out of at all. Others, that can't be powered out of, work just fine so we know it's more specific than just a general "ki>hax". What you mean to say is most hax in DB simply sucks.

Lurko

Fucking watch clips or get xenoverse, and pay attention to dbh. Do you really think goku would be fucking with demigra,towa,mira and more if he didn't have hax resistance? I'm not saying Dbs is big on it.

Dreams of Tommorow

"Hax" is not an acknowledged thing in DB and it was never once been compared to ki in series. All ki has done is break out of attacks shitty enough to be powered out of at all. Others, that can't be powered out of, work just fine so we know it's more specific than just a general "ki>hax". What you mean to say is most hax in DB simply sucks.

How do you explain Jiren breaking out of a Cage of Time than?

Jiren breaks out of a cage suspended in time simply by flexing his ki. The move is done by a known character in DB. What’s your opinion on what happened there?

dekusolos

I gotta defend my boy Goku here. No reasonable person says DB has hax on the level of comics, but I see DB hax and hax resistance get downplayed so much.

DBS Goku currently has - resistance to astral attacks and existence erasure thanks to tanking Hakai energy, resistance to basic timestops (no I'm not saying he can fuck with Odin) thanks to Hit, and he also has basic telepathy/telepathic resistance. Babidi's telepathy was powerful enough to invade the minds of the entire planet and Vegeta way back in DBZ resisted it.

Xenoverse is way above DBS in every way, and Goku fucks with people like Demigra and Mira and their timey-wimey bullcrap.

DB definitely has hax, to say otherwise is to ignore like half the characters' abilities.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
he's still getting folded by optimus prime

Edward Nygma

Riddle me this...
Thing is their Multiverse is 18 Universes a lot of fictions have more.
I mean, I guess there could be a new universe stronger than Xenverse but weaker than the last thing that beat composite Goku. My point was, nothing about composite Goku's max has changed since this thread started in 2018.

Artist

I mean, I guess there could be a new universe stronger than Xenverse but weaker than the last thing that beat composite Goku. My point was, nothing about composite Goku's max has changed since this thread started in 2018.
Wouldn't Composite be stronger now that Perfected UI exist.

Edward Nygma

Riddle me this...
Wouldn't Composite be stronger now that Perfected UI exist.
I don't read the Super manga. Just patiently waiting for Toriyama to give it the GT treatment. So I don't know if Perfected UI is drastically different than Goku's best showing in the anime. If not, I don't know what good super-special-awesome reflexes are going to do for him. At best, in a vs fight, it works like low-tier precog. Not sure giving Goku base-level Sharingan is going to change much.

Artist

I don't read the Super manga. Just patiently waiting for Toriyama to give it the GT treatment. So I don't know if Perfected UI is drastically different than Goku's best showing in the anime. If not, I don't know what good super-special-awesome reflexes are going to do for him. At best, in a vs fight, it works like low-tier precog. Not sure giving Goku base-level Sharingan is going to change much.
Okay

Top Bottom