• Possible to see own rep. Its not perfect yet ;) The feature is temporarily disabled due to corrections that have to be made to the values. There will be no more negative reputations. Reputations are meant for positive appreciation or fair criticism. Spread love, not hate :)
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • We are currently testing encrypted messages. See the "Conversation by key" option within the conversations.
  • Voting for Drawing Contest 6 has started!
    drawing contest 06 vote
    Click [HERE] and [HERE] to vote
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Naruto Strongest Character Base Jiraiya Can Beat?

ThirdRidoku

Wait you think base Jiraiya beats unrestricted Deidara or Sasori??? Are you on acid??
I just think he can beat them. Not necessarily 10/10.

Same level as them.

Jiraiya can snipe Deidara out of the sky before the latter opts to use C3 or higher going on manga knowledge.

And for Sasori, Jiraiya has the scaling necessary to keep up with his attacks and has AOE and potency to deal with the puppets.

WorldsStrongest

Man of Miracles
In base he has difficulty against basically any Akatsuki mid tier

Or his fellow Sannin

Or basically any Mid Kage level fighter

Most impressive fighter he has a wincon over in Base would probably be someone like Mei or gaara, which are hardly stomps for him

Capa13

I just think he can beat them. Not necessarily 10/10.

Same level as them.

Jiraiya can snipe Deidara out of the sky before the latter opts to use C3 or higher going on manga knowledge.

And for Sasori, Jiraiya has the scaling necessary to keep up with his attacks and has AOE and potency to deal with the puppets.
You do realize that if Sasori so much as gives Jiraiya a paper cut Jiraiya does right?? His poison is so potent abd lethal that’s it’s literally never been countered by anybody other than Tsunade.

Orochimaru absorbed CM2 Sasuke with the elemental ninjutsu advantage (Deidara’s explosions are hard countered by lightning release as per Sasuke’s words) was still giving CM2 Orochimaru absorbed (yes the same Orochimaru that is considered STRONGER THAN BASE JIRAIYA) Sasuke huge problems. I mean Sasuke would’ve died to Deidara’s microscopic bombs casually if he didn’t have the sharingan to counter them and maneuver around all the affected areas.

10/10 times, Sasori is going to at the very least scratch base Jiraiya before Jiraiya can kill him hence meaning he wins nearly every time. If you see an actual scenario in which Jiraiya dispatches and straight up kills Sasori before Sasori can even give Jiraiya a paper cut you have to be on drugs.

Base Jiraiya has absolutely 0 way to scale to CM2 Orochimaru absorbed 3T Hebi Sasuke with the elemental advantage against Deidara. I mean this Sasuke literally has a massive portion of the same person who even Jiraiya thinks is stronger than Jim’s chakra within him on top of his massive CM2 amp and 3T sharingan. I’d also love to know how Jiraiya is navigating his way around massive waves of near atomic sized bombs which would’ve casually slaughtered anybody who isn’t a Sharingan or byakugan user do to them being undetectable without enhanced visual prowess. It’s ridiculous to think that Jiraiya in base has any possible way of surviving microscopic bombs that enter your body undetected and kill you before you even know you’ve been infected. I’d also love to know how Jiraiya has any way to maneuver around dozens of clay land mines Deidara can plant all over the battlefield that have only been shown to be countered via lighting chakra disabling them simply due to the elemental advantage lightning style has over earth style.

I mean SM Jiraiya curbstomps both Deidara and Sasori but there is no way in hell Base Jiraiya is dealing with them. It just makes no sense.

Orochimaruwantsyourbody

Anyone besides Katsuyu The Forbidden, Prime Hiruzen The Neutralizer, and Teuchi The Man Flayer.

Itachi is 50/50 as stated in canon. We already know Itachi is above Kaguya through Zetsu statement, so the scaling fits.

Ludi

ZEHAHAHA
Urgh, I don't really list base Jiraiya normally. Either SM start Jiraiya or Base Start Jiraiya that is allowed to go SM if he can.

That said, I think Konan is the safest pick. I have her mid kage and he seems to counter her well.

dergeist

He beats JJ Obito and a dimensional distorter (Urushit) as per canon, so anybody beneath them (Adult Cuckbros) he neg diffs, above them it ranges from mid diff to high diff.

Turrin

玄武
Base Jiriaya is at the top of High Kage level and as such he would likely be able to potentially beat Base Oro, Old Hiruzen, Mu, Onoki, Gengetsu, Danzo, Tsunade type fighters; though he could also loose

Capa13

I'm OK with that response
You might think I hate Jiraiya but I really don’t. He’s actually one of my favourite characters, but that being said, in base, he stops at are Konan level. We saw him deal with Konan in base and he did it without a crazy degree of difficulty.

I don’t see any way he beats Deidara or Sasori though in base. That’s where I think he stops.

In SM, this completely changes.

Turrin

玄武
You might think I hate Jiraiya but I really don’t. He’s actually one of my favourite characters, but that being said, in base, he stops at are Konan level. We saw him deal with Konan in base and he did it without a crazy degree of difficulty.

I don’t see any way he beats Deidara or Sasori though in base. That’s where I think he stops.

In SM, this completely changes.
Konan destroys Deidara and Sasori; like it’s literally just a blitz. She reacted quicker to Obito’s Kamui then FKS Kakashi could mentally react, who already scales to or above those characters.

This is why you underrate Jiriaya. You massively underrate Konan among other issues probably

Capa13

Konan destroys Deidara and Sasori; like it’s literally just a blitz. She reacted quicker to Obito’s Kamui then FKS Kakashi could mentally react, who already scales to or above those characters.

This is why you underrate Jiriaya. You massively underrate Konan among other issues probably

Ludi

ZEHAHAHA

What about WA (obito fight) Konan > PA Konan though? :catthinks one had prep, other was surprised to see her old Sensei

Turrin

玄武
What about WA (obito fight) Konan > PA Konan though? :catthinks one had prep, other was surprised to see her old Sensei
Konan with prep obviously much stronger, but Prep won’t effect speed. So the scaling I said still applies. It’s also highly consistent with where the Sannin Rank in speed

Capa13

Prep?? You mean an entire decade of planning, location advantage, knowledge of kamui, luring Obito into a trap, etc. And she still got slaughtered in the end. Konan is overrated as fuck for her 7492957184830102847 years of prep time loss against Orange mask Obito.

Top Bottom