PC PS5 XBSX PS4 Street Fighter 6 - Shoryu-Ki-Yay, Motherfucka

shiden81

Can we bring back negging? Just disliking these garbage posts aint doing it for me anymore.

No. They're awesome legacy characters. Glad they're back.

Dude, he looks fucking sick. It's finally getting the bitter taste of SFIV and SFV Ken out of my mouth.
You wanna neg me for my opinion? 😌
It's hyper realistic and it doesn't look better than Tekken 8. I never said the game is going to be wack or anything.

Skaddix

He does seem to have a lot of effort put into his design...I am not sure though.

I wonder if he be kinda a character that uses a bunch of famous moves from other characters.

Still I think we know the first four dlcs in Akuma, Ed, Rashid and A.K.I.

And I do think its likely to have themed Character Packs ie SFIII Pack, Final Fight Pack, Etc.

Jake CENA

BAH GAWD KING, IT'S JAKE CENA!!
You wanna neg me for my opinion? 😌
It's hyper realistic and it doesn't look better than Tekken 8. I never said the game is going to be wack or anything.

hyper realistic? How? We got popeye arms; fist coated in aCoC, Diable Jambe, fireballs, green monkey, indian Luffy, nympho taekwondo master

lmao

Skaddix

hyper realistic? How? We got popeye arms; fist coated in aCoC, Diable Jambe, fireballs, green monkey, indian Luffy, nympho taekwondo master

lmao

To be fair surely Luffy is a Brazilian Dhalsim...the funny part is more Luffy becoming more Dhalsim.

Still they did greatly improve Luke's Design...but yeah the Popeye arms for his shtick is quite lame especially compared to his fellow new faces in Kim and Jamie :skully. 80s Black Girl Ninja and Hong Kong Drunken Fighter.

Final Fantasy

“If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe” XD
Ken's on the run from authorities. Gameplay-wise he seems even better than I thought:

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities

Dhalsim. The Nirvana Yoga Master who enacts peace by punching losers in the face. It's almost bizarre how proper the SF team is using the REngine when so many of the first REngine games just used photogrammetry as a crutch.

Fuck using actors as game models.

ShadowReij

Wanderer
Filthy casuals: Games should be as realistic as possible.

Me: Fuck it, go nuts.

And clearly Capcom has embraced "Go nuts".

Dhalsim. The Nirvana Yoga Master who enacts peace by punching losers in the face. It's almost bizarre how proper the SF team is using the REngine when so many of the first REngine games just used photogrammetry as a crutch.

Fuck using actors as game models.

MH Rise didn't use models iirc. I think they're going with a game to game basis. I think all future DMC and RE games will still uses models.

Top Bottom