PC PS5 XBSX PS4 Street Fighter 6 - Shoryu-Ki-Yay, Motherfucka

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Sorry but this looks hella wack...smh I don't understand how you guys like a game because of it's name 😕

You drunk? People were expecting to *not* like this because of its name.

When the worst shit you can think about this game is "This move of an established legacy character sure is familiar", you're stretching so hard, you might as well be teaching Yoga lessons.

Keep up old man :birdsmoke

They say copy is the best form of flattery.

Skaddix

Maximilian DOOFus mentions that Kimberly plays a lot like Guy. Damn, he's right.

Are u one of those that hates Maximilian? :skully
I never got why he got such hate besides being popular.
But u cannot really blame the guy for being popular...he has been doing shit on youtube for what a decade at this point at least?

Are u one of those that hates Maximilian? :skully
I never got why he got such hate besides being popular.
But u cannot really blame the guy for being popular...he has been doing shit on youtube for what a decade at this point at least?

I don't hate him... How would why I know what he said if I hated him and thus didn't watch his reaction? I outgrew my phase of watching things I hate a decade ago. I call him doofus as a term of endearment.

but you also gotta admit he shills every new game until he hates it a month after release. :ahmm

It's a shame Kimberly is getting overshadowed by the sex crazed korean demon. Based purely on design and presentation, Kimberly is easily the best new character since Menat. Even her walking animation is full of pizzazz.

Skaddix

I don't hate him... How would why I know what he said if I hated him and thus didn't watch his reaction? I outgrew my phase of watching things I hate a decade ago. I call him doofus as a term of endearment.

but you also gotta admit he shills every new game until he hates it a month after release. :ahmm

Fair enough I suppose its hard to hate a guy who basically created that niche on youtube his channel is 15 years old :skully

I think he just gets bored easily lol.

U think Juri has an Only Fans? :gokuyeaboi Top E-girl material.

As for Kim another 80s Fan but I do like her moves.

ShadowReij

Wanderer
There are things that just can't go without their source material.

But hey if that is the kind of services Juri provides, then sign me up. :quite

Last edited:
Top Bottom