• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Starrk runs Akatsuki Gauntlet

WhiskeyThan

Starrk scales of Uryu and Ulquiorra easily.

All Ulq speed level characters are at minimum sub Rel.

Konan is getting speed blitzed, if anything. What does Konan get when she’s probably slower than the Naruto who fought Pein?

dabi

In which Starrk has better AP/DC
Better than Paper Ocean? I don't think so.

It is very well relevant considering Konan Doesn’t have anything that can harm Starrk,Unless she has Access to her paper ocean which requires prep,and or is useless in this location,as VoTe2 isn’t an ocean.
Can you show me durability feats from Starrk that suggest he can tank Konan's attacks?

Based on?
You're asking me why Konan can disperse?

She literally did so in canon.

And we are assuming The paper ocean will work here?And are we assuming that konan has prep?

did you also forget that Starrk can also walk on air?last time I checked There’s no ocean in the sky :jerrykek
Irrelevant to my point. I'm saying the reason why Obito's blindside worked, which has nothing to do with Starrk.

Yes,you are right Sonido is a high speed movement.But did you read the novels?When Using sonido It disrupts your reiatsu Causing you to get pass your opponent’s defenses.
How does Starrk disrupting his own reatsu cause Konan to lose track of him?

OneSimpleAnime

King of Kaiju

Can you show me durability feats from Starrk that suggest he can tank Konan's attacks?

Irrelevant to my point. I'm saying the reason why Obito's blindside worked, which has nothing to do with Starrk.

Masked Ichigo took CO from R1 Ulq who is way below Starrk and all that happened was that his mask shattered, that same CO came out to gigatons/island leve

Starkk

Probably,but Does she have prep?Does the location work for paper ocean?I don’t think so.
Starrk tanked City block level Explosions,unless Konan has attacks superior than City block(accept for paper ocean) then she isn’t doing anything.
And ichigo Took a CO from Ulquiorra which is calced at City-island,Starrk Is above that Ichigo.

And even then Starrk is calced at country.

No I’m asking you why the blindside won’t work?

and if she dispersed so in canon she wouldn’t have died am I right,her paper Isn’t Invincible there are loop holes.
And I’m asking you why won’t Starrks work?
sonido causes the Target to instantly teleport and disrupt the flow of their reiatsu,If reiatsu=chakra(which is the norm) then Starrk could just sonido and Come out of Konans view,And As you said she is not a sensor?so how is she going to Keep track of Starrk?

dabi

Probably,but Does she have prep?Does the location work for paper ocean?I don’t think so.
I wasn’t talking about the battle.

I was mentioning that paper ocean has greater AP than what Starrk has.

Whether or not she has prep here doesn’t matter since I never said that she’d use paper ocean on Starrk.
Starrk tanked City block level Explosions,unless Konan has attacks superior than City block(accept for paper ocean) then she isn’t doing anything.
And ichigo Took a CO from Ulquiorra which is calced at City-island,Starrk Is above that Ichigo.

And even then Starrk is calced at country.
Where did Starrk tank city block explosions? Additionally, Konan is easily comparable to low to mid Kage level characters who are city level (e.g. Deidara, BOS Gaara, Mei).
No I’m asking you why the blindside won’t work?

and if she dispersed so in canon she wouldn’t have died am I right,her paper Isn’t Invincible there are loop holes.
The blindside won’t work because she’ll just disperse.

And yeah, if she dispersed in Canon she wouldn’t have died from the pipe stab. She just didn’t disperse in Canon. That doesn’t mean she can’t.
And I’m asking you why won’t Starrks work?
Because she’ll just disperse.
sonido causes the Target to instantly teleport and disrupt the flow of their reiatsu,If reiatsu=chakra(which is the norm) then Starrk could just sonido and Come out of Konans view,And As you said she is not a sensor?so how is she going to Keep track of Starrk?
She just follows him with her eyes, like any non-sensor in Naruto does.

Starkk

I wasn’t talking about the battle.
Well then Stay on topic because this is the point of the thread,it’s a gauntlet.
I was mentioning that paper ocean has greater AP than what Starrk has.
What is the Paper ocean calced at?
Whether or not she has prep here doesn’t matter since I never said that she’d use paper ocean on Starrk.
So your Assuming regular paper bombs will work?What is the paper bombs calced at?
Where did Starrk tank city block explosions? Additionally, Konan is easily comparable to low to mid Kage level characters who are city level (e.g. Deidara, BOS Gaara, Mei).

The blindside won’t work because she’ll just disperse.
That didn’t happen When she fought obito.
And yeah, if she dispersed in Canon she wouldn’t have died from the pipe stab. She just didn’t disperse in Canon. That doesn’t mean she can’t.
So your saying that She can survive kaguya level attacks because she can disperse?if she could disperse she can defeat kaguya right?
starrk just CO the whole entire area.
Because she’ll just disperse.
And then He covers the whole area in a CO
She just follows him with her eyes, like any non-sensor in Naruto does.
Many bleach Characters have tried to follow people with their eyes,shit almost never works out and THEY ARE SENSORS :cat

dabi

Well then Stay on topic because this is the point of the thread,it’s a gauntlet.
Other users led me to make the off topic statement. :ohlord

It wasn't out of nowhere. :oldshrug
What is the Paper ocean calced at?
It's over a city block, for sure.
So your Assuming regular paper bombs will work? What is the paper bombs calced at?
Even if they're at only one kiloton each, she can make thousands of them, which can easily raise the force of the impact. :catspaz

Ah, I remember now. :lugia

That didn’t happen When she fought obito.
I already stated why.

So your saying that She can survive kaguya level attacks because she can disperse?if she could disperse she can defeat kaguya right?
starrk just CO the whole entire area.
No, and no.

As for your last point, Starrk can't shoot ceros 360 degrees around him, which Konan's paper will be.

And then He covers the whole area in a CO
See above
Many bleach Characters have tried to follow people with their eyes,shit almost never works out and THEY ARE SENSORS :cat
Many Naruto characters have also failed to follow people with their eyes, and had it not work. :drake

The reason why (in both verses) is because the opposing character is too fast for the first character to visually follow. :drake

That really isn't true here.

Not how that works.

Starrk>>> R1 Ulq >> Masked Ichigo
Sure, in overall power. I don't see how this is true in durability though.

Velocity

The Writing Writer
Unless you can somehow prove Arrancars have lower durability than their own damage output, given that Starrk's own Cero Oscuras would be stronger than Ulquiorra's, it's pretty clear Starrk is quite literally out of Ichigo's league.

Starkk

Even if they're at only one kiloton each, she can make thousands of them, which can easily raise the force of the impact. :catspaz
And why can’t Starrk shoot these papers down with ceros,and how is Konan Beating intangible wolves?And Konan Doesn’t have paper ocean here so why are we even talking about it?

I already stated why.

No, and no.

As for your last point, Starrk can't shoot ceros 360 degrees around him, which Konan's paper will be.
And why can’t he shoot ceros 360 degrees around him?He did so in the anime.
See above
He can.
Many Naruto characters have also failed to follow people with their eyes, and had it not work. :drake

The reason why (in both verses) is because the opposing character is too fast for the first character to visually follow. :drake

And how fast is Konan?

OneSimpleAnime

King of Kaiju
Other users led me to make the off topic statement. :ohlord

It wasn't out of nowhere. :oldshrug

I already stated why.

No, and no.

See above

More reiatsu = Higher stats

R1 Ulq literally handwaved Ichigo’s masked Getsuga and Stark would have to do less than that.

dabi

Unless you can somehow prove Arrancars have lower durability than their own damage output, given that Starrk's own Cero Oscuras would be stronger than Ulquiorra's, it's pretty clear Starrk is quite literally out of Ichigo's league.
AP =/= durability though. They're two completely different stats.
More reiatsu = Higher stats

R1 Ulq literally handwaved Ichigo’s masked Getsuga and Stark would have to do less than that.
Does Starrk have feats of tanking a Getsuga-equivalent attack?

(Though he did tank the city-block explosion, so if Ichigo's masked Getsuga is around the same AP as that, I'd believe that Starrk can tank it).

And why can’t Starrk shoot these papers down with ceros,and how is Konan Beating intangible wolves?And Konan Doesn’t have paper ocean here so why are we even talking about it?
There are too many of the papers, and Starrk's ceros have not been shown to be accurate.

And why can’t he shoot ceros 360 degrees around him?He did so in the anime.
Did he do so in the manga though?

And how fast is Konan?
Fast enough to intercept SM Naruto when he attacked Nagato, and fast enough to not get blitzed by MS Obito (who's movement speed is comparable to Minato & V1 Ay)

Velocity

The Writing Writer
Not in Bleach they aren’t. The more powerful your reiatsu the more damage you do and the less damage you take and, if your reiatsu is powerful enough, you can no sell attacks entirely. The only way to overcome that sort of thing is to have greater reiatsu control.

Starkk

(Though he did tank the city-block explosion, so if Ichigo's masked Getsuga is around the same AP as that, I'd believe that Starrk can tank it).

There are too many of the papers, and Starrk's ceros have not been shown to be accurate.
Not shown to be accurate?Have you read bleach?Starrks Ceros are very accurate.
Fast enough to intercept SM Naruto when he attacked Nagato, and fast enough to not get blitzed by MS Obito (who's movement speed is comparable to Minato & V1 Ay)
Starrk is fast enough to dodge blitz attempts from shunsui while not even paying attention.

the same shunsui who was able to React to Yamamoto strike in SS.

he was also able to blitz Ichigo who Is said to have Lightning speed In SS arc,and he gets faster after that.

Starrk has many more speed feats but those are just a few.

OneSimpleAnime

King of Kaiju

Does Starrk have feats of tanking a Getsuga-equivalent attack?

Did he do so in the manga though?

city block explosions are nothing, Starrk is island-country level

dabi

Not in Bleach they aren’t. The more powerful your reiatsu the more damage you do and the less damage you take and, if your reiatsu is powerful enough, you can no sell attacks entirely. The only way to overcome that sort of thing is to have greater reiatsu control.
Yes, they are. We see this in multiple occasions.

For example, Soi Fon's bankai increases her AP but not her durability. Therefore, either her durability =/= her AP before her Bankai, or her durability =/= her AP after her Bankai. So AP =/= durability on this occasion.

Additionally, Dangai Ichigo was able to destroy Ultra Fragor:

Showing his AP. However, he was injured by a single fragor:

Showing that his durability =/= his AP.

Additionally, we see that Ikkaku's Bankai is an increase in AP, but not his durability:

Indicating that AP =/= durability.

We also see AP not equal to durability in Byakuya;

As shown above, Senbonzakura in its true form lowers the user's defense, indicating a lower durability. However, its AP is not lowered, indicating durability =/= AP.

Not shown to be accurate?Have you read bleach?Starrks Ceros are very accurate.

Not a single one hit Kyoraku.

Starrk is fast enough to dodge blitz attempts from shunsui while not even paying attention.

the same shunsui who was able to React to Yamamoto strike in SS.

he was also able to blitz Ichigo who Is said to have Lightning speed In SS arc,and he gets faster after that.

Starrk has many more speed feats but those are just a few.
Sure, but does that make him fast enough to blitz Konan?

city block explosions are nothing, Starrk is island-country level
Feats?

WhiskeyThan

Still waiting on numbers for Konan’s speed. In fact, any of the people here.

Starrk is Sub Relativistic. Either speedbltizing or being too quick for any of these guys to land hits.

@dabi

the calcs linked before cover all this, weaker Espada did Island Level Cero, we can scale him to R2 Ulq in Res, so he’s probably country level too.

Then speed scales from Uryu and Ulquiorra.

Starkk

For example, Soi Fon's bankai increases her AP but not her durability. Therefore, either her durability =/= her AP before her Bankai, or her durability =/= her AP after her Bankai. So AP =/= durability on this occasion.

Additionally, we see that Ikkaku's Bankai is an increase in AP, but not his durability:

As shown above, Senbonzakura in its true form lowers the user's defense, indicating a lower durability. However, its AP is not lowered, indicating durability =/= AP.

Because he’s fast enough to dodge them,dodging=/= not being accurate,Shunsui was going to be hit anyway and felt pressured,that’s why Jushiro stepped in:

and your also wrong because Starrks Gun was pointed directly at shunsui,showing how accurate he was,shunsui just dodged:

He also tagged shunsui with a wide ranged cero,so yeah they are accurate:

I didn’t say anything about blitzing so what are you talking about? :pepethink
But to answer your question I would first need to know where Konan is calced at in speed,do you have the calcs?

Starkk

You’d first need to prove that Konan is fast enough to dodge Starrks ceros,she would Atleast need to be as fast as shunsui.

OneSimpleAnime

King of Kaiju

Feats?
feats were posted earlier, stop asking for more of them and

Also Bankai isnt a straight reiatsu increase and the ones you posted are examples of a specific stat being boosted. Soi Fon's bankai lets her hit outside her weight class, Byakuya has to abandon defense to boost his offence, and with Ikakku his bankai is just a mass of energy basically so it hits hard but is brittle

Round 1: White Zetsu gets deleted via a Cero
Round 2: Hidan gets blitzed and decapitated with Colmillo

Round 3: Konan can't harm Starrk. Wolves GG

Round 4: Deidara's only hope to even damage Starrk is with C0 but that's a suicide move and Starrk can easily kill him before that or Sonido away since it has range of 10 kilometers , Starrk even in Base can cross kilometers with a single Sonido so it's not a problem avoiding C0. Deidara going airborne is irrelevant since Starrk can stand on air.
And simply attacks like Ceros or Ceros Oscuras or Wolves can destroy Deidara's Clay creations and explode him

Round 5: All the puppets get destroyed via Ceros , Iron Sand can't harm Starrk. Primera solos

Round 6: My boy Kakuzu will lose to Starrk , surviving against Hashirama is fine but defeating Primera Espada Coyote Starrk is not happening.

Round 7:
Kisame loses , Starrk even in water dome would be faster than Kisamehada

Round 8: The only issue is Totsuka Blade , if Starrk gets hit he will lose. But will he get hit? I highly doubt it.
Genjutsu is irrelevant since Lilynette will kick him out of it. Amaterasu gets countered via Cero Metralleta.
Starrk wins at the end but he needs to be careful

Round 9: Can go either way

Round 10: Depends on the version of Obito

Top Bottom