• It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.
  • More languages + Cat Dank + Tooltip Feature for Reactions were added ! (see preferences) More to come!

• Please check this: link regarding changes in PotW and GotW schedules!
    - Contest Central

• "Lifestyle Lounge: Thread of the Month Contest!"
    Come make a fun thread in the Lifestyle Lounge! Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
  • Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

DC Stargirl (DC Universe)

Sennin of Hardwork

The Greater Fool
Apparently not, no mentioning at all about their little meet up in in Titans S1 nor of Beast Boy nor specially the fact that the actors for The Chief are literally different.

It's odd for sure. More confirmation and explanations by TPTB of each show of why would be nice but just chalking it up to them all taking place in their own different “Earths” inside this streaming service for me has sufficed so far without having to compromise much, especially in Doom Patrol's case.

Sherlōck

High Functioning Sociopath
DC Universe's 'Stargirl' will also air on The CW, and the character will debut during the network's upcoming crossover event

So this is part of the [HASHTAG]#ArrowVerse[/HASHTAG]? :hm

Sennin of Hardwork

The Greater Fool
DC Universe's 'Stargirl' will also air on The CW, and the character will debut during the network's upcoming crossover event

So this is part of the [HASHTAG]#ArrowVerse[/HASHTAG]? :hm

No I don't think so, at best it will be a quick cameo of her Earth and the show while they travel the multiverse and since the DC Universe app is only available on the USA so far (even after a year since it debuted) they will use The CW's own streaming app to air their episodes later and reach for more viewers. That is how I understood it.

Sherlōck

No I don't think so, at best it will be a quick cameo of her Earth and the show while they travel the multiverse and since the DC Universe app is only available on the USA so far (even after a year since it debuted) they will use The CW's own streaming app to air their episodes later and reach for more viewers. That is how I understood it.

I think they will show that Star Girl is from ArrowVerse but from a different earth. Just like Supergirl was at first.

And given how popular these crossover events are she will likely appear in them from time to time.

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
I can't watch above video without signing in which I can't do from my mobile. :kickcan
What is the name of video?

Sennin of Hardwork

The Greater Fool
It was the official teaser for the show that showcased a new generation of heroes. It's weird it was taken down. :hm

This one hopefully won't.

Sennin of Hardwork

The Greater Fool

While the Greg Berlanti-produced superhero show was originally developed for the DC Universe, it will air on that streaming platform and the CW when it debuts next year.

Stargirl is expected to premiere in second quarter 2020. Every episode will be available on DC Universe and The CW’s free digital platforms following the linear broadcast.

Sherlōck

I think they will show that Star Girl is from ArrowVerse but from a different earth. Just like Supergirl was at first.

And given how popular these crossover events are she will likely appear in them from time to time.

Seems like I was right. Not only Star Girl rather all the DC shows are now part of the ArrowVerse but based on different earth.

I am a bit disappointed though cause DC shows aren't based on the same earth. Especially about Star Girl cause even though it will air in CW, it’s based on Earth-2 and not Earth Prime.

Sennin of Hardwork

The Greater Fool
Well it is based on Earth-2 (with a modern make-over setting) because originally the JSA is from Earth-2 and IIRC so is she and the show's plot is about slowly rebuilding it. That is what I got from your post. :headscrat

As the show goes on the picture will become clear if becomes or not involved with Earth-Prime's business. Maybe down the road Swamp Thing since it was canceled and like Constantine did, it could find some new life later in some way. Who knows.

Sennin of Hardwork

The Greater Fool

Stargirl, starring Brec Bassinger, Luke Wilson and Amy Smart will premiere Tuesday, May 12 at 9 PM, following a new episode of The Flash as its lead-in at 8 PM, one day after it makes its digital debut on the DC Universe subscription service. Every episode of Stargirl will be available to stream on The CW’s free digital platforms (CWTV.com and The CW app), following its linear broadcast. The network has acquired full-season stacking rights, meaning that all aired episodes will remain available on the CW’s digital outlets throughout the season. After the season finale of Stargirl, the full season will be available to binge on The CW’s digital platforms.

Beginning Tuesday, May 26, Stargirl then finishes out the remainder of its season beginning in the 8-9 PM time slot, taking over the spot previously held by The Flash.

TYPE-Rey

No, not that Rey.
Watched the first episode.

It was okay.
I like the look of the show , the action was pretty good and the characters seem to have decent chemistry .

I could do without the stereotypical new kid gets in trouble at the new high school but it's a teenage superhero show so i guess it comes with the territory.

If the show doesn't beat me in the head with how the main character is female and all of that crap that Bat'mam and Supergirl did, it can be a decent show in line with what the other DCUniverse has put out so far. Geoff Johns directing and writing it also seems to be a plus.

Blitzomaru

ThumbMaster
Anyone folowing this show?

Courtney can get annoying at times with how hardheaded she is, and every time i see Luke Wilson I wanna call him 'NOT SURE', but Im digging the show. And they have no problems killing kids off..

Amol

Chief of Wisdom
This show was very fun and wholesome and surprisingly dark. Boy they weren't shy on killing part especially killing named children character part. That made villains surprisingly threatening. That being said I was kinda disappointed on how Brainwave was killed.
Why he even bothered with that whole stupid getup. Someone like Wildcat was no threat to him to need to use some underhanded shit. He was more than capable of casually killing her. That was one hell of PIS tbh tbf.
Overall i say it was a good show. It was never dull. Story moved fast enough and no actor/actress was bad. I will give it 7.5/10.
Eclipso should be fun(if not way too overpowered) villain for next season.

Blitzomaru

ThumbMaster
I actually really liked the first season. One of the perks of this show being so low key is I can avoid major spoilers and wait for the whole season to come out and binge.

Top Bottom