Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Disney+)

OLK

I am glad it seems confirmed that we will return to Tatooine once more. What could more interesting than revisiting a plain desert planet for the 234243245th time?
His homie lives there, and his favorite mechanic lives there. It's essentially his homebase. But I doubt most of the plot will happen there, it's just his gear fixing place like in a game. The trailer has all the action happening off Tatooine.

Natalija

Favourite Worst Nightmare
I am glad it seems confirmed that we will return to Tatooine once more. What could more interesting than revisiting a plain desert planet for the 234243245th time?
I've never understood the need to use Tatooine over and over again.

Make new planets, damn it. Nothing interesting happens in that pile of sand :blobree

is bo-katan actually calling out mando for ruining mando culture?

she cant seriously be living with herself with the amount of Ls she has supplied mandalore...

her clan lost the dark saber twice, started like 3 civil wars (all of them she lost lmao), and she is a known supporter of clan wren (dont get me started...)

her honor is so fucking small lmao

Deathbringerpt

Dreamer of Possibilities
Season 2: The end of a hardened journey punctuated by an emotionally charged separation between 2 unlikely friends.

Season 3: FUCK THAT, BACK TO WUVABE ADVENTURES OF SPACE MANDO AND BABY YODA. TEE HEE, PEW PEW

What a moronic farce

Last edited:

OLK

Season 2: The end of a hardened journey punctuated by an emotionally charged separation between 2 unlikely friends.

Season 3: FUCK THAT, BACK TO WUVABE ADVENTURES OF SPACE MANDO AND BABY YODA. TEE HEE, PEW PEW

What a moronic farce
Did you really think Grogu wouldn't be in S3

Top Bottom