Squad 7 - Sadness and Sorrow

Foxx_kr

I just finished a new picture. It's pretty much based on places that the Squad 7 team had a major life changing event. It's on my devaint profile. Check it out and I hope you enjoy it.

thats so awesome

naruto lonely swing
sakuras hair cut in the exam
uchiha killin

thats so unique and awesome!

nice work

Scuba-Kiba said:
Simply amazing, I love the concept and the colors looks so beautiful. Wonderful job, +reps.

Thanks. This does appear to be a rather original concept in Naruto fan art.

Copy.Nin said:
thats so awesome

naruto lonely swing
sakuras hair cut in the exam
uchiha killin

thats so unique and awesome!

nice work

Thank you. I really thought of moments where the characters really felt helpless.

You know the edit button is there for a reason and you could had just posted it in all one post if you going to say Thank you to each and every person. Could just be normal and say thanks instead of doing 9 post in a row...

TheHeroComplex said:
wow. very impressive work.
good job.
props.

Thanks. This is a sort of digital painting. I had kind of an idea for something similar to this for Naji, Lee, and Tenten squad, but so little is known about Tenten or her past. I don't know of any moment like that for her.

Uchiha_MultiFox said:
One of the best art works I've ever seen. I liked the coloring and drawing. Simply amazing!smile-big :p

Thank you very much. Danke!! It's nice to see this getting so many reactions.

ゼイグ said:
You know the edit button is there for a reason and you could had just posted it in all one post if you going to say Thank you to each and every person. Could just be normal and say thanks instead of doing 9 post in a row...

I could, but they take the time to reply to me. I make it a point to try and reply to each and every person who replies to me. I wanted their thoughts. I would be rude to just lump them all in one ball. they are individuals so I try and treat them as such.

ZOMFG the irony. I am actually listening to Sadness and Sorrow right now (and in tears, thanks to a very emotional fan fiction + this song. God I have no backbone when it comes to things like this =3)

About the picture: Superb! Stunning job, my friend! Very, very nice coloring and idea. :thumbs

Wow, I love the concept and the details and coloring are amazing. You rock, good job! C:

What an interesting concept. Aweseme work. I love it!

It has a more powerful effect without the characters in it :amuse

Back
Top Bottom