Speeding Ticket

Jim

Normal Stoic Person
I heard there was a lawyer service that you pay a few bucks a month and they handle all of your traffic tickets without you having to do a thing.

Karasu

Not Exactly
Yeah - it's been a while tho. And your ticket seems pretty cheap for a fine. How fast were you driving? Also...how fast have you driven before and not been caught :LOS

Oh and I had 3 bicycle tickets totally $900 in one go one time.

- no helmet
- on the foot path
- using a phone

I spoke to my mate who was also a cop and he said that is the lowest of low from a cop. Usually they don't give a fuck about bike fines.

Last edited:

Karasu

Not Exactly
Oh and I get had 3 bicycle tickets totally $900 in one go one time.

- no helmet
- on the foot path
- using a phone

I spoke to my mate who was also a cop and he said that is the lowest of low from a cop. Usually they don't give a fuck about bike fines.

That's insane. Difficult to believe it could cost that much. Just wow.

Garcher

Admanistrator
in germany there's an easy workaround, just ask them if their speed trap was recently properly calibrated by a callibration office . this is usually not the case and they can't do shit to you.

worked for me

RemChu

Stoic Artist 👨‍🎨
Only one time but they didn't pull me over. On the highway.im listening to music morning commute to boston area.

I got cool guy shades on and im doing like 80 mph. All the sudden out of nowhere I see blaring lights behind me. Scared the fucking shit out of me. I slow down. He doesnt pull me over. I was on the fucking uh far left lane. The fast lane.

A Optimistic

Tirano
Yeah - it's been a while tho. And your ticket seems pretty cheap for a fine. How fast were you driving? Also...how fast have you driven before and not been caught :LOS

I was driving 51 km/h on a 40 km/h road. I didn't even know that road was 40 km/h.

:tearspepe

Fastest I've ever driven is 100 km/h. How about you? :blobpeek

Oh and I had 3 bicycle tickets totally $900 in one go one time.

- no helmet
- on the foot path
- using a phone

$900? Holy shit.

:crazwhat

Karasu

Not Exactly
I was driving 51 km/h on a 40 km/h road. I didn't even know that road was 40 km/h.

:tearspepe

Fastest I've ever driven is 100 km/h. How about you? :blobpeek

Awh - that sucks. Sometimes I'm super surprised by how unnaturally slow some speed limits seem in certain areas.

100 Km/h - you seem like a very conservative driver! Probably very safe. And honestly, if I said how fast it would sound bad or sound like a lie :lmao so I'll just say I should probably slow waaaaay down.

A Optimistic

Tirano
Awh - that sucks. Sometimes I'm super surprised by how unnaturally slow some speed limits seem in certain areas.

100 Km/h - you seem like a very conservative driver! Probably very safe. And honestly, if I said how fast it would sound bad or sound like a lie :lmao so I'll just say I should probably slow waaaaay down.

Haha you can share if you want, I won't judge. And I just drive slow because I'm afraid of getting myself or any of my passengers killed while I drive.

:blobsurrender

Delta Shell

The Stoic 🐐
Was on 9 points. (3 points for speeding in the UK 12 points is usually a ban).

All my points dropped off after driving miss Daisy for 5 years.

Then I got popped twice in a week. I got another 3 points and also had to go on a drivers awareness course.

They had changed the speed limits on certain dual carriageways in Manchester randomly.

Also got 100 quid fine for driving in a bus lane. (I was following my sat nav in a different city and it took me down a road that suddenly turned into a bus only lane. Couldn't turn around as it was 1 way. Knew I was fucked lol).

Raiden

I almost got a ticket for walking in between two train cars in NYC. I pretended that I didn't know the rules and the officer spared me. Very lucky. NYC officers were ruthless then.

Last edited:

Sunrider

Former Whorekage
Once on the way to LA, headed to my cousin's funeral. That was a rough day.

The other, headed home from class. I guess me and some other dude were both speeding (I felt pretty confident I wasn't but whatevs) so when the cop stopped me he asked if I was racing dude to which I said no, but in my head I'm all "so what made you stop me and not him?"

Last edited:

Worm Juice

Braphog
A few months ago I got two tickets, one of them was €138 and the other was €52. Have been more careful since then.

Last edited:

wibisana

still newbie
if they fine me 900 for my bycicle in Indonesia. i would just give up my bike to the govt and say i dont/cant pay those fine. my bike wont even cost that much lol

Top Bottom