• LL
    Voting is live in The LifeStyle Lounge-Animal Photo Contest!
    The poll closes on Dec 1, 2021 at 2:06 AM UTC.
  • It is now possible to use the forum via the PWA (Progressive Web App) feature in browsers. You may get a message from your browser. It is not necessary to add this, but is a nice feature.

Manhwa Solo Leveling

Rate the Manhwa out of 10

• Total voters
I gotta say something, I like Solo Leveling but the power levels are underwhelming.

When were first introduced to the S-Class Hunters were told that each is powerful enough to destroy a city. And when Dong-Su like the weakest S-Class fights Sung’s father, the official dudes that came after are like “Uh, why is only a building block destroyed and not the entire fucking city.” And then we learn that the reason why only a block was destroyed must have been cause Sung’s dad stomped him so fast Dick Dong couldn’t do shit.

Then we have the Jeju Island arc which would have been a great time to show off the supposed city-busting powers the S-Class have. But there just fodder for the ants and Beru. Like the best feat for the S-Class is the fire dude covering the top of a mountain with a flame net.

Hell even Beru and Sung are underwhelming. Beru is so strong he stomps S-Class hunters and Sung is even stronger. What does there clash do? Only put cracks in a moderately sized cavern.

Then there‘s the country class hunters like Thomas Andre. We’re told that there even stronger than normal S-Class and can destroy countries. Then Russian country-class dude dies to a giant that doesn’t even destroy a block.

Oh, and then there’s Thomas Andre, he could’ve been an actual equal to Sung in season 2, which was dry of actual conflict unlike season 1. Especially since he can use the power of the Rulers.

And when him and Sung are about to fight the dude from the government were going “Holy shit! This is code red, the entire city’s about to be destroyed!”. They fight and then only destroy a warehouse.

Then there’s the Monarch’s, with the exception of Antares there all punk ass bitches, the fucking Kobold king has better onscreen feats than them.

Of course, I still like SL, and Antares is suitably op for my liking but I was expecting Antares levels of power from before the Jeju Island arc.

TheOmega

SB TATUM > your favorite rapper
I gotta say something, I like Solo Leveling but the power levels are underwhelming.

When were first introduced to the S-Class Hunters were told that each is powerful enough to destroy a city. And when Dong-Su like the weakest S-Class fights Sung’s father, the official dudes that came after are like “Uh, why is only a building block destroyed and not the entire fucking city.” And then we learn that the reason why only a block was destroyed must have been cause Sung’s dad stomped him so fast Dick Dong couldn’t do shit.

Then we have the Jeju Island arc which would have been a great time to show off the supposed city-busting powers the S-Class have. But there just fodder for the ants and Beru. Like the best feat for the S-Class is the fire dude covering the top of a mountain with a flame net.

Hell even Beru and Sung are underwhelming. Beru is so strong he stomps S-Class hunters and Sung is even stronger. What does there clash do? Only put cracks in a moderately sized cavern.

Then there‘s the country class hunters like Thomas Andre. We’re told that there even stronger than normal S-Class and can destroy countries. Then Russian country-class dude dies to a giant that doesn’t even destroy a block.

Oh, and then there’s Thomas Andre, he could’ve been an actual equal to Sung in season 2, which was dry of actual conflict unlike season 1. Especially since he can use the power of the Rulers.

And when him and Sung are about to fight the dude from the government were going “Holy shit! This is code red, the entire city’s about to be destroyed!”. They fight and then only destroy a warehouse.

Then there’s the Monarch’s, with the exception of Antares there all punk ass bitches, the fucking Kobold king has better onscreen feats than them.

Of course, I still like SL, and Antares is suitably op for my liking but I was expecting Antares levels of power from before the Jeju Island arc.
Top tiers cancel out their destructiveness when they clash🤷🏽‍♂️

Top Bottom